WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

cage fighter arrested

mrs flyin vee

not a bitch. THE BITCH
Reaction score
SAN BERNARDINO - A professional cage fighter was arrested Wednesday after his infant son was severely beaten because he was crying, police said.

Peter Sabala Jr., 20, of San Bernardino, was booked into the West Valley Detention Center on suspicion of felony child abuse.

San Bernardino police said the beating occurred Saturday afternoon in Sabala's home in the 100 block of West Second Street.
Story continues below

Sabala was babysitting the 11-month-old boy, whose name was not released, while the child's mother attended a class, said San Bernardino police Lt. Scott Paterson.

The baby was punched and suffered bruises on his stomach and genitals and a lacerated liver, Paterson said.

When the mother came home four hours later, she found the infant in distress. The baby was taken to a hospital and underwent surgery, Paterson said. He is recovering.

"She saved this baby's life," Paterson said of the mother, whose name was not released. "This baby is very lucky he didn't die."

Paterson said Sabala told detectives he makes as much as $1,000 a night as a professional cage fighter, a combination of boxing and martial arts. The sport is popular on late-night television and at sports arenas.

An Internet search turns up several mentions of Sabala, including references to a match he lost Jan. 18 during an event called "Chaos in the Cage 4" in Lancaster.

Sabala is shown in photos on the Web site of Brian Warren's Unbreakable Gym in San Bernardino. No one could be reached at the gym Wednesday evening.

catman-do

Winter sux, lets golf!
Reaction score
Great, another jackass cage fighter, all this world needs. Making 1k and night and living in the beautiful shitty of san berdo? He must only fight one night a month. :cool:

AZJD

Lynch's River Mob
Reaction score
I would love to get my hands on this asshole. :swear

RadMan

Throbbing Member
Reaction score
So you just beat up a baby. Yea, but I sometimes make 1G per fight. WTF.

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
I wonder if they'll charge him with attempted murder? Or aggrevated assualt?

RD

beaverretriever

Catchy Custom User Title
Reaction score
What an F-N scumbag. They should put him in the ring with a group of guys with baseball bats. I feel horrible for his child.

I am so sick of every dude I know taking mixed martial arts and now thinking they are some kind of badass. It is just out of control. :swear

mrs flyin vee

not a bitch. THE BITCH
Reaction score
What an F-N scumbag. They should put him in the ring with a group of guys with baseball bats. I feel horrible for his child.

I am so sick of every dude I know taking mixed martial arts and now thinking they are some kind of badass. It is just out of control. :swear

I think they should tie his ass up from the ankles naked and let the rats chew off his nutt sack so he can not reproduce his stupidity in society.:swear

Pixilated

Everyones favorite Bitch!
Reaction score
SAN BERNARDINO - A professional cage fighter was arrested Wednesday after his infant son was severely beaten because he was crying, police said.

Peter Sabala Jr., 20, of San Bernardino, was booked into the West Valley Detention Center on suspicion of felony child abuse.

San Bernardino police said the beating occurred Saturday afternoon in Sabala's home in the 100 block of West Second Street.
Story continues below

Sabala was babysitting the 11-month-old boy, whose name was not released, while the child's mother attended a class, said San Bernardino police Lt. Scott Paterson.

The baby was punched and suffered bruises on his stomach and genitals and a lacerated liver, Paterson said.

When the mother came home four hours later, she found the infant in distress. The baby was taken to a hospital and underwent surgery, Paterson said. He is recovering.

"She saved this baby's life," Paterson said of the mother, whose name was not released. "This baby is very lucky he didn't die."

Paterson said Sabala told detectives he makes as much as $1,000 a night as a professional cage fighter, a combination of boxing and martial arts. The sport is popular on late-night television and at sports arenas.

An Internet search turns up several mentions of Sabala, including references to a match he lost Jan. 18 during an event called "Chaos in the Cage 4" in Lancaster.

Sabala is shown in photos on the Web site of Brian Warren's Unbreakable Gym in San Bernardino. No one could be reached at the gym Wednesday evening.

:mad::swear:mad::swear

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score

I was thinking about taking some MMA classes in case I ever ran into... the Retriever. :D

RD

socalmoney

Reaction score

This sport is becoming a big problem for Law Enforcement. Lots of fight clubs forming at the high school level. Parents are encouraging it also which is amazing to me. Back yard fights taking place in the OC on a regular basis now.

Now Hollywood is jumping on the band wagon and they made a movie about it. It is bound to get worse before it gets better.

http://www.apple.com/trailers/independent/neverbackdown/

neverbackdown_l200801231228.jpg

Never Back Down
Copyright © 2008 Summit Entertainment

Set against the action-packed world of Mixed Martial Arts, NEVER BACK DOWN is the story of Jake Tyler, a tough kid who leads with his fists, and, often, with his heart. Jake Tyler, played by Sean Faris, is the new kid in town with a troubled past. He has recently moved to Orlando, Florida with his family who has relocated to support his younger brother’s shot at a professional tennis career. Jake was a star athlete on the football team at home, but in this new city he is an outsider with a reputation for being a quick tempered brawler. Making an attempt to fit in, at the invitation of a flirtatious classmate, Baja (Amber Heard), Jake goes to a party where he is unwittingly pulled into a fight with a bully named Ryan McDonald (Cam Gigandet). While he is defeated and humiliated in the fight, a classmate introduces himself to Jake and tells him about the sport known as Mixed Marshall Arts (MMA). He sees a star in Jake and asks that he meet with his mentor, Jean Roqua, played by Djimon Hounsou (Blood Diamond, In America). It is immediately apparent to Jake that MMA is not street fighting, but rather an art form he wants to master. Roqua will take Jake under his wing, but it is up to Jake to find the patience, discipline, willingness and reason within him to succeed. For Jake, there is much more at stake than mere victory. His decision will not just settle a score; it will define who he is.

Director...
Reaction score
If it wasnt for having to change all these damm stickers.....Id say Dave should rename this place RD's Fight Club.....

What's the first rule of fight club?...:beer

beaverretriever

Catchy Custom User Title
Reaction score
I was thinking about taking some MMA classes in case I ever ran into... the Retriever. :D

RD

I don't go beaverretriever on people I like:). I don't even go retriever on people I don't like ( I like most people). A couple of yrs on HB and 7+ yrs on other forums and there was only one person I had any animosity towards and went off on.

Unfortunately, it was a big blow out with that person, and I will never live it down. Although, most (I always leave it at "most") people who know me, know me as a very, very mellow down to earth guy and know that I just don't do that. I just don't get people that want to put one down in front of a bunch of other people because they are insecure about themself.

Director...
Reaction score
I don't go beaverretriever on people I like:). I don't even go retriever on people I don't like ( I like most people). A couple of yrs on HB and 7+ yrs on other forums and there was only one person I had any animosity towards and went off on.

Unfortunately, it was a big blow out with that person, and I will never live it down. Although, most (I always leave it at "most") people who know me, know me as a very, very mellow down to earth guy and know that I just don't do that. I just don't get people that want to put one down in front of a bunch of other people because they are insecure about themself.

Have you ever made a co worker cry?......:hmm

beaverretriever

Catchy Custom User Title
Reaction score
Have you ever made a co worker cry?......:hmm
Yes, that is what started the whole deal. I shouldn't have ever posted that. It was just a really bad day... I regret showing my bad side..:(

DeltaSigBoater

This is... Legendary!
Reaction score
What a fock-tart. He should be staked out on the desert, covered in honey and left alone for a week :swear

Terraca West

Reaction score

Story continues below

I was the mother of the baby that got hurt....after he went to court and everything he was sentenced to two years in prison....he was released in 2009 and was given supervised visits of our two children...the one he beat who was now 3 and our 4 year old daugghter some time passed by and children service deemed him fit after completing parenting classes to be alone with the children....i had been with him since high school...in the heat of the moment i ended up getting pregnant by him....things were going good we were going to counseling on a weekly basis...eventually i gave birth to a beautiful baby boy who we named Xavier Alexander Sabala....he was so good with the kids i couldnt image what was about to happen he had got a second chance my family and his family had forgiven him...3 weeks after baby xavier turned one the unthinkable happened... i went to work at 6am, around 11am a police cruiser pulled up to my job and told me that i needed to come with them that one of my children had been hurt,,,my heart dropped wich kid and what happened was all that i could think about...i left the kids with Peter but when i got to the house none of my kids were theyre and his mother was sitting on my couch in handcuffs...some weird way that made no sense...she said she hurt the baby....a long long story as short as i can make it...my baby was placed in boiling hot water that took off all of the skin off of his body....the burns were so bad that he lost his left leg...three months later my baby died in my arms.....while my baby was in the hospital they arrested his mother and gave her life.....Peter went to the babys funeral and everything and we continued to be together...now here is were the story gets crazy...6 months after the baby died i was in my room painting when peter comes in the room crying telling me that he has a confession to make...he begans telling me what he says was the true story of what happened to the baby.....he says this is what really happened he says when i left for work that morning that he was still sleep....when he went to check on the baby he had pooped and took his diaper he got frustrated ran the water and just threw him in....he said when he realized how badly burned the baby was that he called his mom not 911 (HIS MOM) then after she came she decided to switch places and take the fall for him.....after he confessed i called the police. they took him to the police station where he denied everything that he had just told me the police said they had nothing to hold him on..they took him to a mental hospital for a week and then released him.......for a whole year he was a free man while his mother satv in jail for what he did...i was harassed by him and was sent death threats on a regular basis i pleaded with the police for help//they made me believe they was nothing they could do but on december,12,2012 he was arrested for the murder of my baby...NOW MY ANGEL CAN REST IN PEACE

This is his booking information if you want to look him up this is the website:

http://www.sbcounty.gov/sheriff/bookingsearch/bookingsearch.aspx

Peter thomas sabala
1/11/88

Attachments

• 380351_252084801564700_1818183061_n.jpg
    380351_252084801564700_1818183061_n.jpg
    22.8 KB · Views: 80

RitcheyRch

Currently Boat-Less
Reaction score
Fixed for you.

I would love "use this asshole as target practice" :swear

I'm so sorry for your loss.

I was the mother of the baby that got hurt....after he went to court and everything he was sentenced to two years in prison....he was released in 2009 and was given supervised visits of our two children...the one he beat who was now 3 and our 4 year old daugghter some time passed by and children service deemed him fit after completing parenting classes to be alone with the children....i had been with him since high school...in the heat of the moment i ended up getting pregnant by him....things were going good we were going to counseling on a weekly basis...eventually i gave birth to a beautiful baby boy who we named Xavier Alexander Sabala....he was so good with the kids i couldnt image what was about to happen he had got a second chance my family and his family had forgiven him...3 weeks after baby xavier turned one the unthinkable happened... i went to work at 6am, around 11am a police cruiser pulled up to my job and told me that i needed to come with them that one of my children had been hurt,,,my heart dropped wich kid and what happened was all that i could think about...i left the kids with Peter but when i got to the house none of my kids were theyre and his mother was sitting on my couch in handcuffs...some weird way that made no sense...she said she hurt the baby....a long long story as short as i can make it...my baby was placed in boiling hot water that took off all of the skin off of his body....the burns were so bad that he lost his left leg...three months later my baby died in my arms.....while my baby was in the hospital they arrested his mother and gave her life.....Peter went to the babys funeral and everything and we continued to be together...now here is were the story gets crazy...6 months after the baby died i was in my room painting when peter comes in the room crying telling me that he has a confession to make...he begans telling me what he says was the true story of what happened to the baby.....he says this is what really happened he says when i left for work that morning that he was still sleep....when he went to check on the baby he had pooped and took his diaper he got frustrated ran the water and just threw him in....he said when he realized how badly burned the baby was that he called his mom not 911 (HIS MOM) then after she came she decided to switch places and take the fall for him.....after he confessed i called the police. they took him to the police station where he denied everything that he had just told me the police said they had nothing to hold him on..they took him to a mental hospital for a week and then released him.......for a whole year he was a free man while his mother satv in jail for what he did...i was harassed by him and was sent death threats on a regular basis i pleaded with the police for help//they made me believe they was nothing they could do but on december,12,2012 he was arrested for the murder of my baby...NOW MY ANGEL CAN REST IN PEACE

Peter thomas sabala
1/11/88

Last edited:

Reaction score

Peter thomas sabala
1/11/88

Ummmmmmmmm wow. Speechless, sorry for the loss of your baby. Wow just wow.

LomitaBob

Reaction score
I pray the prison justice system handles this dude!!! what a real piece of shit

RUNNINHOTRACING163.1

Reaction score
What a fock-tart. He should be staked out on the desert, covered in honey and left alone for a week :swear

leave him for the Honey Badger :thumbsup

ROCK ON !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

http://www.ebay.com/itm/LED-BOAT-DR..._Accessories_Gear&hash=item2c6a7d116a&vxp=mtr

http://www.ebay.com/itm/JETSKI-STOR..._Watercraft_Parts&hash=item3cccd04775&vxp=mtr

http://www.ebay.com/itm/NEW-BOAT-TR..._Accessories_Gear&hash=item3cb4089d56&vxp=mtr

http://www.ebay.com/itm/LED-TRIM-TA..._Accessories_Gear&hash=item2c6501c609&vxp=mtr

ITS A SKATER NATION !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :champagne :champagne

Old Texan

Honorary Warden #377 Emeritus - R.I.P.
Reaction score
What a terrible tragedy. Poor little fella, may he rest in peace.

Our thoughts are with you Terraca.

Meaney77

Reaction score
I read this and thought this was some sort of a joke...I cant for the life of me wrap my head around this story and wonder how someone could do this.....

Sorry for your loss. I have a 10 month old and she is the world to me and my wife. I cant even imagine what I would be capable of if something like this ever happened to her.