KMC Wheels is proud to announce that defending Lucas Oil Off Road Racing Series (LOORRS) Pro Lite Champ Jerett Brooks will be joined with Brandon Arthur and Ryan Beat to run KMC Wheels during the 2017 season. Steeped in the Midwest tradition of short course off road racing infused with a west coast influence, LOORRS brings intense, four wheel door-to-door action to challenging, fan-friendly tracks.

wppic1.JPG

"I'm really stoked to be with KMC Wheels for the 2017 season as KMC provides the wheel designs, technology and experience that are critical to my assault into the Pro 2 division" said Brooks. "Partners like KMC Wheels are critical in the defense of my ProLite title and I look forward to a great season."

"The addition of Brooks, Arthur and Beat gives KMC Wheels the opportunity to own the LOORRS ProLite podium in 2017." said Mike Bell, KMC Sports Marketing Manager.

LOORRS is the evolution of the long standing support of short course racing by Forrest Lucas and Lucas Oil. For more information and this season?s schedule, please visit www.LucasOilOffRoad.com. Lucas Oil Off Road Racing Series: This is Short Course.

You can find KMC Wheels at kmcwheels.com or on social media at:
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/KMCWheels
Instagram: @kmcwheels

About Wheel Pros, LLC
Headquartered in Denver, Colorado, Wheel Pros is a leading designer, marketer, and distributor of branded aftermarket wheels. The company also distributes performance tires and accessories. Founded in 1995 with two distribution centers, the company today carries proprietary, leading brands that are recognized across all major vehicle segments and are sold through a national footprint of 27 distribution centers and internationally.

Media Contacts:
Debs Choi
[email protected]
(714) 310-9651
or
Michael Custodio
[email protected]
(949) 351-4443