• Welcome to River Dave's Place

New Articles

1. Happy Birthday Justin aka BeerMaker

We are polar opposites on the political Spectrum.... I met you by chance through some friends of friends. And further more you'll always be "B" team to me But you have always been a solid dude, and I'm not only glad to have met you and gotten to know you. I'm proud to be your friend.. and I'm proud of what you have accomplished with Positive Trim in such a short amount of time. (you did a lot of damage in a short amount of time!) I'm bummed I'm missing your B-day Party, I want ya to...
  2. Howard 255 VTX - Vee Tunnel Crossover - The Ultimate Dual Sport

I have a famous line that I've used my whole life that basically amounts to "Don't try to get something that is good at everything, because you will end up with something that isn't great at anything." I can honestly say that has served me well my whole life, right up until I crossed paths with the VTX. Mike Willen set out on a goal to create a boat that was a true "dual sport" boat. He wanted something that he could take his family out to the lake with, and teach his kids how to water...
  3. Rock the Docks - Benefiting the Western Arizona Humane Society

On October 20th and 21st the Rock the Docks event, hosted by Swoop Motorsports and RiverWhips took place at the world famous Nautical Beachfront Resort. This land based boating event was put on as a benefit for the West Arizona Humane Society (WAHS) and featured a Friday lunch run with an evening bikini contest as well as a Saturday banquet with a "Miami style" dock party immediately following. A midway was set up near the convention hall to display some on and off water hardware, with...