So I pulled the trigger on my rzr build

plaster dave

Face down A$$ up
Reaction score
This is looking sweet!

Great color choices!
Thanks for the teaser pics

And

You could tell them to hurry up! I can't wait to see if finished!

LoL

Shit their the ones teasing me! Lol

plaster dave

Face down A$$ up
Reaction score
It's getting close
IMG_2770.jpg
IMG_2767.jpg
IMG_2769.jpg
IMG_2764.jpg
IMG_2765.jpg
IMG_2768.jpg

Ultra27jay

Reaction score

TPC

Wrenching Dad
Reaction score
Consider the Polaris HD skid plate.
It's twice as thick as stock and an easy install.
Pre drilled with hardware.

boatnam2

Reaction score
I got a question without starting a whole new thread, how do you guys wash the your rzr after a good ride?

plaster dave

Face down A$$ up
Reaction score
I got a question without starting a whole new thread, how do you guys wash the your rzr after a good ride?

I just grab my hose and wash and rinse it off then wipe it down with boat candy. Mines just been dusty not muddy before.

fishing fool

Reaction score

In the sand it stays clean, just a little dusty. It there is mud with a water hose just like washing a car. Most everything on them are sealed up good.

grumpy88

Reaction score
I find the mud is like clay and must be washed by hand . There for I sit in a chair with a cocktail and watch my wife wash it ! If there is time to wash there is time to use it !

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score

Pressure wash it and then wipe down with various cleaners.. PBC / Lucas tire shine / vinyl cleaners etc

DLC

Reaction score
Dave this looks awesome! Love the timeless silver/blue colors! Nice and light and bright looking!

What was the time line, how long did it take for this build phase?

Thank you for sharing!

Doug

Ultra27jay

Reaction score
Dave this looks awesome! Love the timeless silver/blue colors! Nice and light and bright looking!

Thank you for sharing!

Doug

Doug, once we get the order to build the car it's 3 to 4 weeks to build the cage. Then it's a week to fit the doors and fit the door panels. Once we figure out where the wire is running threw the cage we drill the holes and then it's disassembled for powder coat. That's a 48 hour turn around. Once I get the powder coat back it's 2 to 3 days to wire everything. It really depends on how much we are wiring. From start to finish we can bang then out in 4 weeks. When it's the season like now!! it does take a lil longer. But we rely like to keep to a schedule. Make everything and everyone happy. Feel free to let me know if u want to build a car and get on schedule. Hope this helps.

plaster dave

Face down A$$ up
Reaction score

Thank you for sharing!

Doug

I bought the car home thanksgiving weekend and told him I need it for New Years so that was my schedule. But Jason at sxs unlimited has been great to work with and is way ahead of my schedule.

Ultra27jay

Reaction score
I bought the car home thanksgiving weekend and told him I need it for New Years so that was my schedule. But Jason at sxs unlimited has been great to work with and is way ahead of my schedule.

I worked till midnight last night finishing the wiring and assembly. Today i went to my powder coater to pick up the windshield panel that was changed to silver for what ever reason. Lol [emoji23]. Then dropped it off at my glass guy to fit it for a glass and gasket. So hopefully the car will be ready for pick up Tuesday. Fingers crossed.

DLC

Reaction score
Doug, once we get the order to build the car it's 3 to 4 weeks to build the cage. Then it's a week to fit the doors and fit the door panels. Once we figure out where the wire is running threw the cage we drill the holes and then it's disassembled for powder coat. That's a 48 hour turn around. Once I get the powder coat back it's 2 to 3 days to wire everything. It really depends on how much we are wiring. From start to finish we can bang then out in 4 weeks. When it's the season like now!! it does take a lil longer. But we rely like to keep to a schedule. Make everything and everyone happy. Feel free to let me know if u want to build a car and get on schedule. Hope this helps.

Thanks for the info!

I'm a little old school, still have a rhino, but we need to up grade one of these days!

underpressure

Reaction score
The seat pass threw is made by Dragonfire racing. Cost is like 24.00 per seat. Easy to install.

Yea, checked them out on line. Any issues with the seat material pulling away from the pass thru? How does it feel on the shoulders?

Definitely could use them on stock RZR seats!

Ultra27jay

Reaction score
Yea, checked them out on line. Any issues with the seat material pulling away from the pass thru? How does it feel on the shoulders?

I personally think it's a quick and temporary fix until I get new seats. But if u use a hot glue gun they will say In tack for a long time.

plaster dave

Face down A$$ up
Reaction score

Mine have been in for a year with zero issues and I saved a lot of cash not buying new seats.

milkmoney

Reaction score
Damn nice Dave. Let us know how she rides/runs.
Congrats [emoji202][emoji106][emoji106][emoji106]

Boatracer36

Reaction score
Looks Bad ass!!! I would like to hear a little feed back on the windshield once you get some miles on it.

plaster dave

Face down A$$ up
Reaction score
Looks great. We'll be on Havasu 27-2 I want to go explore Havasu riding

Thx Will. For sure we need to meet up. Boozecruise and his buddy and andy01 and I are going off reading and your more then welcome to roll out with us.

boatnam2

Reaction score
Thx Will. For sure we need to meet up. Boozecruise and his buddy and andy01 and I are going off reading and your more then welcome to roll out with us.

What day is that? Love to go roost ole andy01.

Andy01

Reaction score
Build looks great Dave, I can't wait to see what the windshield is like.

What day is that? Love to go roost ole andy01.

I'm not sure what day, I'd imagine we'll go out a couple of times. You come to havasu I'll be ready for you, maybe not my liver but I will be!!

I'll be there the 23rd to the 8th. You tell me when and where skinny :D. I think I will be in Parker during the day on New Years Eve.

boatnam2

Reaction score
Build looks great Dave, I can't wait to see what the windshield is like.

I'm not sure what day, I'd imagine we'll go out a couple of times. You come to havasu I'll be ready for you, maybe not my liver but I will be!!

I'll be there the 23rd to the 8th. You tell me when and where skinny :D. I think I will be in Parker during the day on New Years Eve.[/QU

LOL.