WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

My Winter Bronco Build

dezertrider

Reaction score
Freakin awesome.

Looks like aftermarket turbos are going on it? I know the stock ones are pretty small.

I have a Dyno sheet on a stock motor with stock motor I will post up. I wont mess with the stock set up until I need more power. It should be more than enough

4L80 on a ecoboost.... didn't even know someone made a bellhousing to adapt the 2.

I've been waiting for updates on this bad boy and they were worth the weight! ;) It looks beautiful!

I may be wrong but I think you can mate a 4L80E up to the 4.8/5.3/5.7/6.0 LS motors without a lot of trouble. I don't see why the 3.5 would be much different, other than overalls size. Pretty cool to see though!
We have the adapter for it just having trouble getting the flywheel size. Only a couple of people have done it so far

dezertrider

Reaction score
This is a stock motor on the Dyno, not mine but close to it

IMG_7130.jpg

Flying_Lavey

Dreaming of the lake
Reaction score
I've been waiting for updates on this bad boy and they were worth the weight! ;) It looks beautiful!

I may be wrong but I think you can mate a 4L80E up to the 4.8/5.3/5.7/6.0 LS motors without a lot of trouble. I don't see why the 3.5 would be much different, other than overalls size. Pretty cool to see though!
LS family of motors yeah. Not much of an issue there. The 3.5 is a Ford with very different everything.

We have the adapter for it just having trouble getting the flywheel size. Only a couple of people have done it so far

Very cool! Probably why I haven't heard of it done before. Those 4L80's are damn hard to beat. I'd love to swap my 4L60 in my truck to an 80 but that would require a new trans computer, drive shafts, crossmember relocation, transfer case adapter possibly... etc etc.

dezertrider

Reaction score
You're full of shit...you'll need more power after the first trip out! :D

Maybe need isn't the right word...now want on the other hand...lol

Danzio has a 3.5 pulling 800Hp on a stock crank with new pistons, rods, turbos ect.

That's gonna pull So nicely. 

Torque Torque Torque!!!!

Since starting mine I have heard a few rumbling of other vehicles and even a few race trucks in testing. They run these in Australia a lot

River Lynchmob

What can I do to u for u?
Reaction score
Danzio has a 3.5 pulling 800Hp on a stock crank with new pistons, rods, turbos ect.

Torque Torque Torque!!!!

Since starting mine I have heard a few rumbling of other vehicles and even a few race trucks in testing. They run these in Australia a lot

You might as well pull the engine and have him do it now...it will cheaper than pulling it out and all apart later on...come on...this snow ball has plenty of room to grow...be like Billdo...or should I saw Billdo's mom! lol

dezertrider

Reaction score
You might as well pull the engine and have him do it now...it will cheaper than pulling it out and all apart later on...come on...this snow ball has plenty of room to grow...be like Billdo...or should I saw Billdo's mom! lol

If I add anything else it will never get done.

jesco

Reaction score
I can't for the life of me figure out why I follow this thread.... My left eye starts twitching when I see the progress pics... BADASS!!!! :thumbs:thumbs Top notch fab work.

Backlash

Reaction score
There ain't a whole lot of frame left to box in! :D

Looks bitchen!!!!

imirsh1

Reaction score
Oh my god get this thing done already! I want to go for a ride. That fab work is amazing.

dezertrider

Reaction score
Ok! !!!! It's been a while since I did any updates. We just did the Parker 425 Pre Run and now I can't wait to finish this project!!!!!. Now that we have the 4L80 transmission from Rancho Driveline Engineering we can start putting this thing together. One more small delay popped up, I didn't know Danzio needed the motor for 3-4 weeks to do their magic. Most of the Bronco can be finished while the motor is out. The fuel cell just came in today also.

IMG_7588.jpg

IMG_7419.jpg
IMG_7420.jpg
IMG_7350.jpg
IMG_7568.jpg
IMG_7605.jpg
IMG_7606.jpg
IMG_7608.jpg
IMG_7609.jpg IMG_7611.jpg

YoPengo

Inmate #47
Reaction score
My new neighbor better get his ass busy with Dynamic AC sales. ;) This build looks expensive... and bad ass. :thumbup:

28skater

Reaction score
Thats just a bad ass build! All said and done you must be in the thousand billable hour club:yikes

Whats your plan to keep the rust down with all that bare metal?

dezertrider

Reaction score
and you are so Jonesing to go out and play right now arent you!

Thats just a bad ass build! All said and done you must be in the thousand billable hour club:yikes

Whats your plan to keep the rust down with all that bare metal?

Once its done Im going to run it for a season and see if we need to make any changes to things that dont work. Once its all dialed in it will be stripped and powder coated and painted and upholstered

Build a new one when it gets too rusty. :skull
Buy a RZR

bk2drvr

Reaction score
Curious are you going to have heat and A/C in this machine when it's done or is that out of the question?

bunkrepair

Reaction score
Bad ass build! Who did your front beams? A buddy of mine has bronco and we put solo motor sports beams on it and a lot of work

Plan is to link it next year when he saves some money

dezertrider

Reaction score
RicherRacing did the front beams. The have a good set up for them and can make you a set

Abc123

Banned
Reaction score
Bad ass! Are you going to have Dennis wrap it for the write-off? LOL ...."It's a work truck."

Kylemenz1

Reaction score
I'm ready for some video of this beast running!!

dezertrider

Reaction score
I'm ready for some video of this beast running!!

So would I!!! Motor is at Danzio getting a custom intercooler and wiring then some dyno time.

I have to finish another project before I can turn up the speed on Bronkzilla

Wicky

Mr. Potatohead
Reaction score
skip to 1:30 .... this post just brought back a memory of this movie.
[video=youtube_https;nes7UMIFOUA]https://youtu.be/nes7UMIFOUA[/video]