WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

The boys did some more work to the RZR

Uncle Dave

Reaction score
Well look at that new forged internals, and a turbo kit along with a new clutching system.

Car definitely walks the walk now.

Makes 175hp on 91 and 240hp on 105.

IMG_5040.jpg
IMG_5041.jpg
IMG_5043.jpg
IMG_5042.jpg

catman

Reaction score
Dave,
How did she run ? Did you run it on race gas ?

Uncle Dave

Reaction score
Just a burst or two really - We were breaking it in although it could be said the dyno broke it in.

Just the stock low boost setting makes it a whole different car.

Well juice up at the race pump in a week or so.

Come out between Christmas and new year and try it out Dave!

UD

Icky

Reaction score
Which spider is on your STM primary? I have a rage 6 in my commander, and had the aluminum spider grenade( season before last) apparently it was common in canams.
Sent my clutch back to airdam for a tune up and a new Forged steel spider from stm, should be bullet proof again

02HoWaRd26

DCBroke
Reaction score
All i can say, is the rzr is such a cool platform these days, but the motor work etc yea ok cool but that Lavey body is sofa king bad ass on there. I seriously think that’s the best looking kit even over all the aluminum bodied rzr’s I’ve seen.

t&y

t&y
Reaction score
What's really crazy is how these SxS's went front ranch/farm tools to full blown sand desert cars over the course of the years. I remember when they first came out. They were cool, but limited on what they could really do. Now, it's pretty much just a matter of how much money you have and what you want it to do. If I lived in Havazoo I'd probably sell half my cars & toys and just roll around in a turbo 4 seater all the time.

STV_Keith

Reaction score
Definitely impressive as to what these things will do these days. The boys out back keep playing with our PowerVision CX tuner and now have an upgraded turbo on our 2017 and it made 166whp on the dyno on pump gas. Not sure what the holdup is...they are at 20% wastegate duty cycle...lots more boost on the table yet.

Uncle Dave

Reaction score
Well now we got some magic juice for next week.

Sik- Working on the vid

Icky Good Question on the clutch - when I dropped the car off it had a boondocker ripptide clutch system in it.

The STM clutch came as a combo from RZR works and I dont know a whole lot about it but Im digging in.The mill was balanced this primary.

02howa- thanks we spent a shit ton of tooling time on that body and it came out super bitchin, Its a @#$%^$%$# to make, but I agree its really trick. RDP members always get some kind of deal if you want something.

STV - Yea they are pretty awesome, even stock now, If I bought today I wouldnt do a whole lot to a stock turbo car engine wise.

UD
IMG_5191.jpg

Uncle Dave

Reaction score
My modest rig, I got the last of the class A's without slides, Custom paint though and a pretty young 35K miles on a 920 FT lb cat 3126 hooked up to an allison 3060, and its got a baby cat C1.1 genset that sips fuel at about the rate of a honda 2K - but since its connected t the 90 gallon tank you got legs.

operational it works great - fill up before you leave- drive to glamis - run genset 7-10 days all day and most night - drive home on 1 tank.
arrive home with 1/4 tank remaining.

Chris is grinning like a cat..
IMG_5194.jpg
IMG_5193.jpg

Gelcoater

Reaction score
My modest rig, I got the last of the class A's without slides, Custom paint though and a pretty young 35K miles on a 920 FT lb cat 3126 hooked up to an allison 3060, and its got a baby cat C1.1 genset that sips fuel at about the rate of a honda 2K - but since its connected t the 90 gallon tank you got legs.

operational it works great - fill up before you leave- drive to glamis - run genset 7-10 days all day and most night - drive home on 1 tank.
arrive home with 1/4 tank remaining.

Chris is grinning like a cat..
View attachment 609412 View attachment 609413
Wish I could come ride with you guys again this year, but my ankle is jacked.
Have fun you guys!
Post more pics!

Uncle Dave

Reaction score
Wish I could come ride with you guys again this year, but my ankle is jacked.
Have fun you guys!
Post more pics!

Saw that Larry - sucks man.

You can always hang out eat and drink!

UD