WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

My Winter Bronco Build

Uncle Dave

Reaction score
For sure a cool project.

Leaving out time factor makes the comparison to the cost to a SXS (or anything for that matter) pretty meaningless.

Easier to focus on the end product and cash out of pocket.

Kind of like boating - you probably don't really want to know the true cost anyway.

UD

dezertrider

Reaction score
Now we will be taking the Bronco to a couple of different shops. Here we are off to shop #1 of 5

Water lines, Turbo Plumbing and Fuel line

IMG_0091.JPG

BasilHayden

Reaction score
Still choosing color I see, I kind of like the front fender color best, whats the current thoughts in your shop? haha

Time for a real update!

dezertrider

Reaction score
Just got Bronkilla Back from plumbing. It has to be put back together 100% than aluminum dash work and wiring. Here are a couple of pictures.

DLC

Reaction score
Looks good!

My buddy Lee has a bronco built by Leduc and he has the exact same hood prop, (adjustable paint pole ) it slides down and fits in the back.

Make sure the middle seat sits high, or rolled back/leaned back.... the best set in Lee’s bronco is the 3rd seat as it sits taller than the driver/passenger and you sit more neutral (middle) of/in the wheelbase.

My uncle has a chebby extra cab built by H&M and the 3rd seat sucks dog balls! His truck is $180,000 and I won’t ride with him in the 3rd seat! Ass is super low, knees are high I have to sit on top of a rolled up sleep bag to ride there as I get a little claustrophobic looking straight and seeing my kneecaps!

DLC

Reaction score
Are you going to do a welded, leather wrapped dash?

River Lynchmob

What can I do to u for u?
Reaction score
Summer is half over and Thanksgiving is about 4 months away...where you at on this?

DLC

Reaction score
Looks good!

Something to think about is a shelf above the fuel cell for cooler, gear- jack & tools misc parts

RaceTec

Reaction score
It is a race now, you are much further along than me with my new Manx... I am hoping to be done by Thanksgiving too! (of this year)

Meaney77

Reaction score
Was wondering what was going on with this build, looking forward to some updates when desert time approaches!

bk2drvr

Reaction score
Curious what the registration process will be for your Bronco. Will you register in CA? How do you deal with Smog?

Riverbound

Banned
Reaction score
Curious what the registration process will be for your Bronco. Will you register in CA? How do you deal with Smog?

I have mine registered in Ca. In ocotillo it becomes smog exempt since there isn’t a smog station within 50 miles.
IMG_0901.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

dezertrider

Reaction score
Its having final assembly done before it goes in fo the Aluminum dash work

rivermobster

Club Banned
Reaction score
Eat a dick, dick. :)

LoL!

I have a early bronco in my shop that is coming up on two years. Everyone thinks it's so easy to do, till they try and do it themselves.

Take your time. We are all rooting for you.

: Thumbup:

Backlash

Reaction score
I figure, since my wife is Chinese American, I can say shit like that and not get in trouble. :D Looking forward to you wrapping this beast up and getting her dirty! I know a lot of us are!!!