WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

New guy from Utah

Powermizer

Reaction score
Howdy. Great place to be. Can anyone tell me the best place I can ask about a particular boat. Lavey Craft. Thanks........ps I only have one wife, all I can handle.:)

Gelcoater

Reaction score
Welcome aboard.

There's a few Lavey builds going on in the From the Mold section.

Particular model you're looking at?

Powermizer

Reaction score
Have to have a open bow for the wife. I really like the sabre, but because of price probably going for used 26 NuEra. Just want to know from someone who has owned one or driven one how the boat handles side waves, and how it handles in general. Max safe speed. Things like that. I have read all the reviews and a couple said that side waves seem to effect this boat more than normal V's and makes it fall off its riding stance. Whatever that means. Just curious if it handles washing machine water like at Lake Powell?

Gelcoater

Reaction score
Have to have a open bow for the wife. I really like the sabre, but because of price probably going for used 26 NuEra. Just want to know from someone who has owned one or driven one how the boat handles side waves, and how it handles in general. Max safe speed. Things like that. I have read all the reviews and a couple said that side waves seem to effect this boat more than normal V's and makes it fall off its riding stance. Whatever that means. Just curious if it handles washing machine water like at Lake Powell?
You should post a thread in the lounge with your questions.
It will get the most views/response there.

JD D05

Reaction score
One of the members here from SLC has a Lavey, not sure on the model etc.

TVMNick

Reaction score
Welcome from Utah! Where are you in at this awesome state? I'm out in Tooele! If you boat the south end of Lake Powell we should meet up sometime, we call Antelope Point home. We may even get JD to come hang out!

Powermizer

Reaction score
Thanks Nick. I live in West Jordan. I mostly like the north end. I have a friend who likes the south end more. I would definitely give it another try to meet up with some fellow inmates.

JD D05

Reaction score
Thanks Nick. I live in West Jordan. I mostly like the north end. I have a friend who likes the south end more. I would definitely give it another try to meet up with some fellow inmates.
I am a north guy to.

Credi

Reaction score
Howdy. Great place to be. Can anyone tell me the best place I can ask about a particular boat. Lavey Craft. Thanks........ps I only have one wife, all I can handle.:)

Welcome! Not sure about the Lavey but I live just down the road in Riverton! Let us know what you find!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

milkmoney

Reaction score
I will say one word. " schiada"

[emoji202]

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk