WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Roy Moore

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score
So I take it you don’t want to help Andy out since you are so confident Trump didn’t grope women?
What’s you’re thoughts on Bill O’Rielly, did he harass or not?

O'Reilly is guilty IMO.

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score
If you and your bowling pins don’t have anything else I’m going to put my ball away and call it a night. :)
Conspiracy Theory Guy (CTG) LMFAO!

Get some rest Jerry, it’s going to be a tough week.

Andy B.

Reaction score
If their stories weren’t so convincing I might disregard them but the Access Hollywood tape is completely convincing, but I’m waiting on Andy’s debunking proof.

Access Hollywood really liberal media with good coaching! My understanding was he threatened lawsuits and they went away just like most false allegations but hey is there a media outlet that you can really trust?

Sandlord

Reaction score
this guy must be like teflon
Exclusive — Alabama Poll: Judge Roy Moore Leads Radical Democrat Doug Jones by Six Points

530RL

Reaction score
I doubt they’ll get you’re sarcasm. :D

I honestly want him to win. Do you know how much fun it will be during the 2018 election with Roy Moore in the Senate. We're talking non-stop fun. Can you see him on the Sunday shows?

This could be the Ultimate Election Ever...... :):):)

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score
And I give you the latest Moore accuser........................:confused:

Moore Accuser.jpg

Where's the damn emoji's Johnson, you're killing me!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Stainless

Banned
Reaction score
Wonder where this would be if smart phones had been around?

Stainless

Banned
Reaction score
Apparently Good Boy Roy was dating his wife before she was legal age, I’m sure they waited to have sex. :D

Last edited:

Stainless

Banned
Reaction score
Moore’s Commuications Director resigned this morning and gave no explanation why.

Sandlord

Reaction score
Exclusive —
BIRMINGHAM, Alabama — A second Alabama special Senate election poll has Judge Roy Moore, the GOP nominee for the U.S. Senate, up six points over radical leftist Democrat Doug Jones ahead of the December 12 election

SNiC Jet

Reaction score
Moore’s Commuications Director resigned this morning and gave no explanation why.
Whenever someone resigns "for no reason".....is usually a good indication that they were actually fired....

Bobby V

Havasu1986
Reaction score
Exclusive —
BIRMINGHAM, Alabama — A second Alabama special Senate election poll has Judge Roy Moore, the GOP nominee for the U.S. Senate, up six points over radical leftist Democrat Doug Jones ahead of the December 12 election
You forgot a part of the poll.

shows that the survey includes 623 likely voters and has a margin of error of 3.9 percent.

Stainless

Banned
Reaction score
and my wife was 15 when we started dating...happily married now over 40 years.....
You missed the point...it shows he liked dating underage girls, a fact he has denied unless he asked her mother for permission. :p:rolleyes:

Sandlord

Reaction score
I at least have standards by not supporting a child molesting pedophile! :rolleyes:

wow, judge, jury, and executioner right here.
was there I trial I missed?

Does anyone remember the McMartin Preschool trial. 7 years of allegations and trial for child molesting. People had their lives ruined, families ruined, people died, people lost their businesses, Millions spent and lost. all over a fake allegation by an alcoholic mom who dreamed it all up because her kid had trouble pooping.

Dont get me wrong, but once the allegations are proved, I'll be right there saying fry the bastard

Stainless

Banned
Reaction score
wow, judge, jury, and executioner right here.
was there I trial I missed?

Does anyone remember the McMartin Preschool trial. 7 years of allegations and trial for child molesting. People had their lives ruined, families ruined, people died, people lost their businesses, Millions spent and lost. all over a fake allegation by an alcoholic mom who dreamed it all up because her kid had trouble pooping.

Dont get me wrong, but once the allegations are proved, I'll be right there saying fry the bastard

And you’re really going out on a limb with your last statement knowing it’s a “they said vs he denies” situation and there’s no video or audio to put forth. In other words we probably won’t know the truth.

Sandlord

Reaction score
And you’re really going out on a limb with your last statement knowing it’s a “they said vs he denies” situation and there’s no video or audio to put forth. In other words we probably won’t know the truth.

thats some pretty fucked up logic.
So anyone can make any allegations and the accused is just supposed to step aside without any proof or chance to defend themselves?
all allegations are supposed to be presumed to be true?

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score

Sort of like Larry Sinclair and the Chicago gay community vs Oblamo?

Stainless

Banned
Reaction score
thats some pretty fucked up logic.
So anyone can make any allegations and the accused is just supposed to step aside without any proof or chance to defend themselves?
all allegations are supposed to be presumed to be true?
Trumpkins make unproven allegations almost daily here and expect the rest of us to take it as gospel, no difference here!

Sandlord

Reaction score
Trumpkins make unproven allegations almost daily here and expect the rest of us to take it as gospel, no difference here!

reporting allegations are a lot different than calling someone a child molesting pedophile

Sandlord

Reaction score
When my boy was in the third grade he asked me;
Dad, if we've been killing the Indians since Columbus landed here,
then why would they sit down and have Thanksgiving dinner with us?
Just shut-up and put these cardboard buckles on your shoes Pilgrim.

Have a Happy Thanksgiving.

Stainless

Banned
Reaction score
When my boy was in the third grade he asked me;
Dad, if we've been killing the Indians since Columbus landed here,
then why would they sit down and have Thanksgiving dinner with us?
Just shut-up and put these cardboard buckles on your shoes Pilgrim.

Have a Happy Thanksgiving.
Likewise!

wallnutz

Reaction score
By Stainless standards, Ol' Gmac is a Sodomizing pedophile because 500 BBC said so. Allagations are just that allegations. Just more dipsshits wanting to do away with the right of innocent until PROVEN guilty.

Last edited: