WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Happy Thanksgiving...what are you thankful for?

4Waters

Reaction score
Losing a few close friends to cancer and family battling cancer right now, I am thankful for my health and for my family, also that the good Lord spared my daughter's life in Sept when she had her infection in her hip joint.

This should be a good thread I'm looking forward to reading it.

jonnyd

Reaction score
Thankful that our home was un damaged in the Santa Rosa fire. Ironically the same week as the fire my daughter notified us that we are going to be grandparents! best news I have had in a long time! Have a Happy Thanksgiving Everyone!

GRADS

Phishing license is paid up to date
Reaction score
Thankful we are able to spend time with our daughter in Chandler. Probably more thankful we were graced with a great kid.
Happy Thanksgiving
While I've never met your daughter my wife has and she will vouch for you that she is a great kid!

throttle

c ya on da lake
Reaction score
right now, I am thankful my wife was not seriously hurt when some jackass rear ended her car as she left the office last nite. Back to the body shop, we just fKing got it back last month from the last attempted assassination (someone hit it while it was parked). :mad:

Happy Thanksgiving!

4Waters

Reaction score
In no particular order....I'm thankful for my awesome wife that allows me to live this incredible lifestyle, my best friend my dog Gracie, my family, my health, my boat, my friends, .........and RD because I'm not banned. ;)
I was wondering if you were thankful for not being sent on a permanent vacation.

Andy01

Reaction score
I'm thankful for the family and close friends I have. Boats, houses, rzrs can all be bought, family and friends not. I have a lot to be thankful for. I know it, and appreciate what I have. I hope everyone of you have a great Thanksgiving with the people that matter most to you!!

GRADS

Reaction score
I'm sure some people are thankful they have me on ignore and they can't see this thread.:D:rolleyes:

TPC

Wrenching Dad
Reaction score
We got a conservative Supreme Court Justice.
One more and we’re golden for at least the next decade or 3.
Ginsberg on my 2018 dead list hopefulls to be thankful in 2018.
Thankful too fuckball Al Franken is running scared. We need one more cheek palm “victim” (lib term does not apply to Democrat candidates BTW) to step forward.
“But he does such wonderful things with other people’s money.”
Breaking news:
Two more women have stepped forward accusing Franken of groping.
Totals: 4 To date.

Last edited:

TPC

Wrenching Dad
Reaction score
Thankful too that Bildoe’s service truck hasn’t been parked in my driveway when I’ve been gone and the wife is at home.

Paul65k

Schiada Baby.......Yeah!!
Reaction score
I am thankful that I can live an amazing life with the most wonderful person I have ever known. I'm thankful for so many great friends and that I am still healthy enough to enjoy life.

Lastly I'm grateful to this great group of folks online and to the best business partner anyone could ask for.

Happy Thanksgiving everyone!!!

Singleton

Reaction score
Thankful for my amazing and wonderful wife that keeps the family together. Additionally I am thankful all my kids and their grandparents are healthy and enjoying life the way they want.

bobbytheboozer

resident boozer
Reaction score
My family and friends, my job (even though it sometimes pisses me off), my right to own firearms, sleeping pills, bacon, beer, boats, boobs, dive bars that are open from 6am to 2am so i can get away from my asshole sister. I'm sure there is more, but i can't think of them.

nowski

Reaction score
My family and friends, my job (even though it sometimes pisses me off), my right to own firearms, sleeping pills, bacon, beer, boats, boobs, dive bars that are open from 6am to 2am so i can get away from my asshole sister. I'm sure there is more, but i can't think of them.
It looks like you missed a few on your list let me jog your memory, Girls, Girls, Girls...

Paul65k

Schiada Baby.......Yeah!!
Reaction score
This very fine morning my children discovered the joy of The Three Stooges. My work is done.
Would that be...........Nanci Pelosi, Chuck Schumer and Hillary Clinton????

Sorry dude, just couldn't resist the "Softball".............Happy Thanksgiving to you and yours :)

RodnJen

Reaction score
Would that be...........Nanci Pelosi, Chuck Schumer and Hillary Clinton????

Sorry dude, just couldn't resist the "Softball".............Happy Thanksgiving to you and yours :)

Well done, and you.

LuckyStrike

Just Plain Crazy
Reaction score
Pretty Damn Grateful My SW Florida house was Spared During That Bitch IRMA...Friends And What family I have Left. And I still Have a Leg after the Prop Fight

ductape1000

Here.
Reaction score
Oh yeah and all the other things that make my life great! I've got it pretty darn good and I appreciate it every day, not just today. :)

Enen

Reaction score
I have so much to be thankful for in life.

I am grateful for my beautiful wife. Her patience and grace knows no bounds. I am thankful for the 4 amazing children she has blessed me with. I am thankful that those 4 children all got their mothers good looks.

I am thankful for my business partner. We've endured an immense amount of work over the last few years. I'm thankful that all that hard work is taking us back to blue sky.

I am thankful for our country. Regardless of political persuasion, this is the best country in the world, PERIOD.

I am thankful for performance boats, the glue that bonds this entire community. I am thankful for the quality people that commit their lives to providing the things necessary for us to go fast on the water, with a commitment to excellence.

I read a quote today that said, " I choose to be thankful for the things I have, and refuse to be defined by things I don't have."

Icky

Reaction score
I thankful for text messaging, makes telling everyone happy Thanksgiving etc so much easier:D

dread Pirate

Reaction score
I'm thankful for my healthy kids and that they are able to do great things in life, being blessed for this life I'm able to live and of course my dogs.

getreal

Reaction score

Attachments

• 15068521_10157896270370515_2974639786252198628_o.jpg
    15068521_10157896270370515_2974639786252198628_o.jpg
    129.3 KB · Views: 39

underpressure

Reaction score
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
Too much to list, feeling very blessed! These kind of sum it all up...

The little one was born a year ago at 25 1/2 weeks, very touch and go for a while, she's healthy, crawling around and standing on her own!

DEEZNUTS

Reaction score
My family.
The opportunity to provide for them.
My huge cawk.
I'm a blessed man.

DaytonaBabe

Super Moderator
Reaction score
So very thankful to be able to spend the day with my parents. I know plenty of people who can't, whether it be because of distance or because they've passed on, so truly enjoy every moment with my parents. They are amazing people and I'm very lucky.

Thankful for so many other things in life too, but this was the one that stuck out the most to me today.

GRADS

Reaction score
I'm thankful for my healthy kids and that they are able to do great things in life, being blessed for this life I'm able to live and of course my dogs.
You do have a great family! You are one lucky man.