WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

How would you react if you were left this letter on your front door?

Boschma

Wish I was at the River
Reaction score
IMG_0985.JPG

I’d probably start flying a come and take it flag along with a sign calling out the Neighboor to step forward.
This wasn’t my neighborhood by the way, saw it online.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

4Waters

Reaction score
I would get a 4X8 sheet of plywood and paint on it "for the neighbor who doesn't think I should have rights" and then a big middle finger and put it in my front yard.

Also tell them to go to California it's a gun free zone (well at least it's going that way). Fuck that little bitch.

Gelcoater

Reaction score
View attachment 638128

I’d probably start flying a come and take it flag along with a sign calling out the Neighboor to step forward.

I’d start by sitting out on the driveway early Sunday morning.
Putting on a couple more stickers and taking note of how many and who of the neighbors are in their Sunday clothes. :)

Bobby V

Havasu1986
Reaction score
Link to letter from 2013 and reply.

https://www.theblaze.com/news/2013/...n-letter-yes-its-an-essay-contest-with-prizes

The reply..

Hello,

Got your note.

I suppose we could make a deal. I give up my 2nd Amendment rights in exchange for you giving up your right to Freedom of Speech.

Meanwhile as a Christian might I suggest you read a little book we call The Bible. There’s a lot in there about being judgemental and loving your neighbor that would do you good.

See you at the block party.

All the best,

Your lunatic redneck hillbilly nutty neighbor

Last edited:

4Waters

Reaction score
One other thing like assuming ones gender they assumed you own a gun. Snowflakes should know better than to assume anything. I supported the NRA before I owned a gun simply because I couldn't afford a gun at the time.

Hallett1974

Reaction score
That is bs. I can't believe someone would waste their time to type that letter. Well if you live in the People's Republic of California they will be running to your house when shit hits the fan. I applaud the fact you are a member to the NRA! I myself am a member of the NRA.

Last edited:

HPBoats83

Reaction score
Aside from doing a large sticker, I’d change it often so the kids would hopefully take notice every time you change it and bring it up to snowflake parents.

Yellowboat

Reaction score
I would be openly carrying every time I stepped out my front door. Hell I might even swing a long gone over my shoulder if I know it really made them uncomfortable. Nothing illegal about open carrying in your front yard

RodnJen

Reaction score
I would think they lost their mind. They clearly didn’t see my Obama flag.

77charger

Reaction score
I would be openly carrying every time I stepped out my front door. Hell I might even swing a long gone over my shoulder if I know it really made them uncomfortable. Nothing illegal about open carrying in your front yard
Actually depends on if your front yard is fenced and if near a school.Unfenced front is not considered private in ca.

Rondog4405

Reaction score
I would wrap the whole jeep in the NRA logo!! Fuck them!

ka0tyk

Warlock Performance Boats Merchandise Connections
Reaction score
I think its more crazy that they wrote the note in Comic Sans. Geezus.

o-COMIC-SANS-570.jpg

LazyLavey

Reaction score
It's always a good sign when your neighbors have a sense of humor!

KENDOG689

Banned
Reaction score
Buy a flag pole and fly a few flags.Maybe even some camo shirts for working outside.;)

JDKRXW

Reaction score
That letter on my doorstep would be a big challenge to figure out which neighbor left it.
There's clues (they have children, probably go to church etc.).
I'd probably put an NRA poster on the outside of my house and have the area covered in cameras.
I'd also put a couple of thin bare wire around the perimeter of the poster and connect them to one of these
horse-surround-fence-charger-parker-mccrory-chargers-electric-intended-for-sizing-1007-x-1024.jpg
Any video collected should be priceless.

:)

Last edited:

DLC

Reaction score
I think he needs to add some elk antlers over his garage door!

Like a letter from some strange Douchebag neighbor is going to make a person give up and sell everything - Wrong!

You can take my guns from my cold dead hands!

Looks fade, but DUMB is forever!

BBYSTWY

Reaction score
Find out who it was....subscribe to every piece of gun junk mail possible obviously with their address and then walk outside every day at a random time and fire a round in the air and outfit every vehicle that comes in the vicinity of my driveway with an NRA sticker....just to name a few options

also buy them a YETI....wait that's something different hahahahaha