WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

How much have you inherited?

GRADS

Phishing license is paid up to date
Reaction score
I’m talking dollar wise. This can included houses, cars, jewelry etc. Just curious?

Jed-O

Shitter was full!
Reaction score
China and nice silverware

mjc

Retired Neighbor
Reaction score
Zip..nada.. nothing

GRADS

Reaction score
A good dose of common sense, which tells me not to ask such questions. And to not answer them, if someone were to ask.
So you’re saying you got a fortune.;)

Jed-O

Shitter was full!
Reaction score
I forgot to mention an awesome liver and I hope a decent sense of humor.

Jed-O

Shitter was full!
Reaction score
PS Grads, are you planning to kill your wife or something?

TBI

Thumbless Wonder
Reaction score
When my Dad died, in the will I owed him $20
eXAxlV.gif

LargeOrangeFont

We aren't happy until you aren't happy
Reaction score
I have inherited nothing, but my parents are still alive.

milkmoney

Reaction score
Which means your hard work got you to where you're at.
Granted, pulling in 6 fat 0's sounds a bit better
I wish. [emoji106] [emoji202] [emoji6]

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Yellowboat

Reaction score
Nothing. One of my scumvag cousins stole my grandfather's guns/knives/hunting gear

HST4ME

Reaction score
Sort of inherited an 18 year old "daughter", 2 1/2 years later and some trying times and a bunch of loot she's acing college and would make her father proud. Wouldn't change a thing, it was a growing experience for me too. Other than that I inherited my grandmothers handwritten Hungarian recipe book, well I actually lifted it from her house after she died while others were being pricks about who got what.

bowtiejunkie

Reaction score
Parents are still alive. I don’t care if I get a red cent.

I did end up with my grandpa’s favorite chair - a stratolounger recliner (along with the sales receipt from 1968); I had it recovered the my liking. My other Grandpa instilled the love of Big River and boating in me. I’m good. My Grandma’s were special in their own way as well, not to leave them out!

Singleton

Reaction score
Nobodies business.
But I would trade it all to have more time with my grandpa (moms dad). He raised me and every summer from age 5 to 18, I spent in Craydon WI at the family’s lake cabin. Would rather have more time with him then what I got.

milkmoney

Reaction score
Nobodies business.
But I would trade it all to have more time with my grandpa (moms dad). He raised me and every summer from age 5 to 18, I spent in Craydon WI at the family’s lake cabin. Would rather have more time with him then what I got.
Exactly nobodies buisness. Jus like asking how much a person makes.
Another reason I put 0.....[emoji202]

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

jetboatperformance

Reaction score
Not a fukin thing , never given anything by family or in laws , came back from boot camp and was told I no longer had a room at home by My Old man (and I was a good kid) , Everything we have came from long hours and hard work , started my businesses 30 years ago with a $500 limit Master card and proud of it

530RL

Reaction score
A work ethic, an ability to understand right from wrong even when it is to my own financial detriment, the understanding that most problems in life are our own making, appreciation for opportunity given to me by others, and the most important inheritance anyone can receive and that is the ability and self confidence to say "NO".

And "dollar wise" those are more valuable than any lump of cash.

plaster dave

Face down A$$ up
Reaction score
I got 5k from a grandmother 14 years ago.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

DLC

Reaction score
I inherited my dad ! He lives with us and I get to see him everyday. He just turned 76 and got diagnosed with Dementia last year. I feel, at times, like I am the parent and he is the child but that is the disease and NOT my dad. I also got my strong work ethic, fabulous sense of humor and my incredible good looks from him....

All of that is priceless

lbhsbz

Putting on the brakes
Reaction score
Nothing yet...Grandpa left me the house, but mom took it and is holding it until she feels I find something worthy to do it...that she approves of.

On another note....I bought a LaveyCraft ModVP boat a month or so ago....I really wanted a Stoker, but couldn't find the right deal and this showed up so I bought it. Today, I found a smokin deal on a Stoker...So I tentatively agreed to buy it, based on an inspection, for full asking price. My folks have an 18' Nordic V bottom outboard, and it flat sucks to ski behind...like going up a curb when you cross the wake. So I called Pop's...and asked him if he wanted a Stoker tunnel so he wouldn't have to listen to mom bitch about the wake anymore...he seemed interested...and then I mentioned that I'd much rather inherit a Stoker Sport Tunnel than that POS Nordic...he laughed, and told me to buy it for him and I could have it back when he kicks the bucket

Or maybe... "Sorry mom, no, I won't ski you behind my tunnel unless you cough up the money grandpa left me....Until then, bust your knees up behind Dad's boat."

I'm sure I'll regret it, if I live to tell the tale.

DWC

Reaction score
My folks are still alive and I want them to enjoy every dime of their wealth. They have earned it.

However, if something horrible happens I will take whatever their estate is and invest it well so their future grandkids can go to college.

If they keep this running crap up they’re going to live forever. Too bad, you’d look good in that RV

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
Nothing.
I did end up with Dads model 70, but it took me a year and I paid all fees for transfer.
His wife talked him into changing his beneficiaries before he died and the 2 little brat grandchildren on her side got his entire insurance policy while my siblings and I got fucked.
At his military funeral, the little fucks were throwing his flag around like a football. I thought some of his brethren were going to kill them right there...

jetboatperformance

Reaction score
Curious topic any how Grads, Folks will often throw their wealth or lot in life out their for all to know and see ,,,,,, Proves my point about some people and the Net and their (folks) unwitting willingness to "advertise" their personal worth to the world ;)

GRADS

Reaction score
Exactly nobodies buisness. Jus like asking how much a person makes.
Another reason I put 0.....[emoji202]
So how much do you make a year?....Maybe I need to save that for another thread.;):D

lbhsbz

Putting on the brakes
Reaction score
Curious topic any how Grads, Folks will often throw their wealth or lot in life out their for all to know and see ,,,,,, Proves my point about some people and the Net and their (folks) unwitting willingness to "advertise" their personal worth to the world ;)

Not sure who that was aimed at...but nobody in this thread has advertised shit. Also not sure if you remember who I am, or any business transactions we've had in the past...

What's your point here?

GRADS

Reaction score
People that say nothing= they got nothing

People that say none of your business or won't say= Big $$$ :D

Frankenmax

Reaction score
I got a velvet painting of a freaking rooster! It’s worth a few hundred bucks. The painting I wanted got sold at auction for over a 100k. I’m the black sheep of the family. I ran the family farm for years while they did nothing. We had a hundred head of cattle give or take and 1500 acres of tillable ground and another 900 acres or hay. All the equipment, my grandfathers muscle cars and airplanes sold at unction. When my grandmother died. My aunt and uncle and cousins all got new houses and cars. Oh and there college was paid for. Then they all got divorced, I’m still married I worked and paid my own way through school. I win, I work like a dog but I still got my beautiful wife and kids to come home too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jetboatperformance

Reaction score
Not sure who that was aimed at...but nobody in this thread has advertised shit. Also not sure if you remember who I am, or any business transactions we've had in the past...

What's your point here?
Not sure what if anything my comments had anything to do with you at all the point is some people have no problems publicly telling all about their lives etc period

Last edited: