WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Great beer thread.

OldSchoolBoats

No Bad Days
Reaction score
Went to Backyard Bottle Shop and grabbed a couple beers for the weekend. Been awhile since I went on a bottle run.

uploadfromtaptalk1441405093645.jpg

senorpdog

Reaction score
What city do you work in?

I own a body shop in Riverside and live in Riverside but I have friends that live in La Mirada if I need to pick it up or I can drive it's only the express lanes away lol

Cole Trickle

Reaction score
I went and looked for it... They said check back on Tuesdays and Thursday's and you could only have 1 bottle.

I grabbed some other ipa's and never went back...lol

I would like to try it but no way am I going out of my way for 1 lousy beer[emoji12][emoji41]

6 pack maybe....haha

DURAMAXYFZ

Reaction score
Here at the brewery they only let you buy 1 twelve pack. There was 3 of us. They delivered it to the table too. The pizza is really good.

DURAMAXYFZ

Reaction score
It's $62 for a twelve pack of 17 oz bottles. Little over 5$ a bottle.

senorpdog

Reaction score
Here at the brewery they only let you buy 1 twelve pack. There was 3 of us. They delivered it to the table too. The pizza is really good.

That is definitely a trip I want to do but we want to go up there when they are having Pliney the younger

DURAMAXYFZ

Reaction score
Good luck with younger. Actually hollingshead deli in orange gets younger. I'll see what I can do. One is mine. One is sold. I have to see how much of it I drink here. Lol. Lauguanitas tomorrow and then maybe Bear Republic after. This is an awesome area. Helps when I'm staying in a 2 million dollar home!!! Haha

senorpdog

Reaction score
Good luck with younger. Actually hollingshead deli in orange gets younger. I'll see what I can do. One is mine. One is sold. I have to see how much of it I drink here. Lol. Lauguanitas tomorrow and then maybe Bear Republic after. This is an awesome area. Helps when I'm staying in a 2 million dollar home!!! Haha

My cousin owns a bar in orange and I told him he should get it and he just laughed hysterically at me

OldSchoolBoats

No Bad Days
Reaction score
I went and looked for it... They said check back on Tuesdays and Thursday's and you could only have 1 bottle.

I grabbed some other ipa's and never went back...lol

I would like to try it but no way am I going out of my way for 1 lousy beer[emoji12][emoji41]

6 pack maybe....haha
It isn't all it is cracked up to be anymore. I can get it anytime and it is on tap at a few places I know of 24/7. Elder and Younger have gone downhill over the past 2 years. There are better beers out there right now.

craiger88

Reaction score
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1441486925.395022.jpg
Not sure if I would call it great...but good. I'm in Eugene for the Ducks game and had one of these before heading to tailgate.

Ninkasi is a good local brewery. Their Vanilla Oatis Stout is pretty tasty.

MissB

The Asset..
Reaction score
Must be a Modern Times Weekend, I cut this with a splash of Oj. Yumm #happygirl
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1441500429.673228.jpg

Chipster27

B Team Member #27
Reaction score
That is definitely a trip I want to do but we want to go up there when they are having Pliney the younger

Did you go to La Bodega yesterday? They had a Russian River "tasting".
Redemption-Damnation-Supplication-Consecration and Pliney.

HALLETT BOY

Reaction score
Just picked these up today , gonna try them later today . Anybody tried this beer ?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    72.1 KB · Views: 62

OCphotographics

Reaction score
Any of those Pliny's left? Live in Anaheim area.
Will be heading to Brew HaHa this weekend. Anybody going?

OldSchoolBoats

No Bad Days
Reaction score
Man you are a Modern Times man!! LOL Have you been to the Brewery? I live in San Diego, it's on my list. Right now my Favorite is Booze Bros. I need to get over to Bagby soon and check that out!
I think they are putting out some of the best beers out there right now. I haven't been to the brewery yet, but really want to!

MissB

The Asset..
Reaction score
I think they are putting out some of the best beers out there right now. I haven't been to the brewery yet, but really want to!

get a sitter grab the wifey and let do it!! Better yet, I have a 16 year old who is a great sitter, bring them over!

Hava-Schiada

Reaction score
Man you are a Modern Times man!! LOL Have you been to the Brewery? I live in San Diego, it's on my list. Right now my Favorite is Booze Bros. I need to get over to Bagby soon and check that out!

Bagby is soooooo good:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

OldSchoolBoats

No Bad Days
Reaction score
get a sitter grab the wifey and let do it!! Better yet, I have a 16 year old who is a great sitter, bring them over!
Sounds like a plan! 3 of them are pretty self sufficient, it is the 5 month old that may be a handful [emoji2]

Keeping up the Modern Times trend tonight.

uploadfromtaptalk1443313156086.jpg

rivrrts429

Arch Stanton...
Reaction score
I'm thinking about making a Stone run tomorrow. Gotta check what's on tap.

Edison is shutting off our neighborhoods power for some maintenance crap.

What other craft brew in San Diego would be good on a Sunday?

OldSchoolBoats

No Bad Days
Reaction score
I'm thinking about making a Stone run tomorrow. Gotta check what's on tap.

Edison is shutting off our neighborhoods power for some maintenance crap.

What other craft brew in San Diego would be good on a Sunday?
Are you going to Stone in Escondido or Liberty Station?

OldSchoolBoats

No Bad Days
Reaction score
If you are eating there then go, but if just for beer I would head to Oceanside and hit the company store and chill in the garden. If you are going to head to SD then you have Modern Times, Green Flash and others to consider. Lost Abby is close to Stone in Escondido.

rivrrts429

Arch Stanton...
Reaction score
If you are eating there then go, but if just for beer I would head to Oceanside and hit the company store and chill in the garden. If you are going to head to SD then you have Modern Times, Green Flash and others to consider. Lost Abby is close to Stone in Escondido.

I thought about Lost Abbey. Got the kiddos in tow and they dig the scenery at Escondido.

Green Flash is a must if I go any further south. lol

More2LifeThanMPG

Reaction score
FYI. If you're at The Bruery, Tony's little Italy will deliver pizza!!!
View attachment 440217

The Bruery is one I need to get over to. Tony's on the other hand, by-weekly lunch run. Pre order the meat lovers. Stuff your face, then wish you'd just taking the rest of the day off. Haha

The local brewery I'm hooked on right now is Bottle Logic, always putting out good beers.

DURAMAXYFZ

Reaction score
The Bruery is one I need to get over to. Tony's on the other hand, by-weekly lunch run. Pre order the meat lovers. Stuff your face, then wish you'd just taking the rest of the day off. Haha

The local brewery I'm hooked on right now is Bottle Logic, always putting out good beers.

Bottle logic is where we went after the Bruery as they close early. Bottle logic is doing it right. Always solid beers from there.

OldSchoolBoats

No Bad Days
Reaction score

Bottle Logic is putting out some very good stuff right now.

More2LifeThanMPG

Reaction score
Bootleggers is another one, just was nicer or they did something different with their staff. Every time I've been in there I feel like I'm bugging them to get beer.

My current go to beet is the Rustic IPA, but always trying something new... I easily have 20+ different kinds of beer in my fridge right now. Haha