WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Freezer is full!!

Wicky

Mr. Potatohead
Reaction score
With one more whitetail on the way!! Meat is taken care of for the next 12 months!
2013-11-21_16.43.54.jpg

VoodooMedMan

Inmate #446
Reaction score
If your freezer full then send the next whitetail this way. I'll keep make good use of it for you. :D

VoodooMedMan

Inmate #446
Reaction score
ARe you close to Boise?

No. So Cal. I was just being funny. Well kinda. I'd pay shipping etc. but you don't want to do all that work. Next year I hope to finally nab one local and if not I will have to take a road trip to get one in another state.

djunkie

Broke mo fo
Reaction score
I've got some coming too but it won't be that much.

Wicky

Mr. Potatohead
Reaction score
No. So Cal. I was just being funny. Well kinda. I'd pay shipping etc. but you don't want to do all that work. Next year I hope to finally nab one local and if not I will have to take a road trip to get one in another state.

Might be able to help you out....no promises yet. Let me see how it goes next week.

Skinny Tire AH

This ain't all folks! Skater368
Reaction score
Hey Wicky,
Did they vacuum & freeze all your fish free or is it another charge? Looks like a solid job.

bluebleeder

Reaction score
Hey Wicky,
Did they vacuum & freeze all your fish free or is it another charge? Looks like a solid job.

Not trying to answer for Wicky but I'm going to ..lol..for the service you mentioned there a couple processors that will filet and vacuum seal your catch waiting for you at the dock. And yes they charge but its worth every penny. 5 Star processing is always my choice but there are others.

Wicky

Mr. Potatohead
Reaction score
Not trying to answer for Wicky but I'm going to ..lol..for the service you mentioned there a couple processors that will filet and vacuum seal your catch waiting for you at the dock. And yes they charge but its worth every penny. 5 Star processing is always my choice but there are others.

Exactly!
The deer I butcher myself.
I used to do all the fish myself but, no more.

Wicky

Mr. Potatohead
Reaction score
Hey Wicky,

I've used a few different processors in Point Loma and 5 star is definitely the best. The last time I did it myself it took me 48 hours straight to do all 3400lbs of fish and you can't take a break when you have a Uhaul trailer stuffed full of fish and ice. Your finger tips are completely raw. Your hands lock up to the point where you can barely move your fingers. Processing is worth every penny.

bluebleeder

Reaction score
I've used a few different processors in Point Loma and 5 star is definitely the best. The last time I did it myself it took me 48 hours straight to do all 3400lbs of fish and you can't take a break when you have a Uhaul trailer stuffed full of fish and ice. Your finger tips are completely raw. Your hands lock up to the point where you can barely move your fingers. Processing is worth every penny.

5 Star always gets by business as well. Their jerky is incredible.