Medical Plan Quotes - Top

SpeedStrap - Top

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Thanks
    Thanked 0 Times

Anyone heard of the Annual Wild Game Feed?

Annual wild game feed....its at irvine lake friday......tons of good food....went last year and had a blast.....wont be able to make it this year

anyone going?

Thanks
    Thanked 986 Times
    I have a buddy that goes every year. Rents a Limo and they get plastered drunk before downing a ton of meat. Sounds like a lot of good food.

Banned
    Thanks
    Thanked 0 Times
    Holy shit, it is a real party, stag, no women before, sure they have the same rule, drinking all day and eating anything that walks or swims, and tons of shit face guys...just done let your friends win the ostrich's after the ostrich shit bingo, it is another story watching this drunk guy holding onto a pissed off ostrich, in the back of a pick up, with a sock over its head!!

Thanks
    Thanked 0 Times
    Quote Originally Posted by Baja Big Dog View Post
    Holy shit, it is a real party, stag, no women before, sure they have the same rule, drinking all day and eating anything that walks or swims, and tons of shit face guys...just done let your friends win the ostrich's after the ostrich shit bingo, it is another story watching this drunk guy holding onto a pissed off ostrich, in the back of a pick up, with a sock over its head!!
    they dont do the ostrich thing anymore.....they use geese....it is still stag....some guy was too drunk to drive home and had his wife come pick him up....there was a uproar of snide remarks yelled from all areas of the park about how hes a puss....his balls are in her purse...etc...

another guy was waiting in line to get in with his wife....someone finally broke it to them its a stag only event....she was so embarrased and was really pissed off at him.....drug him off by his ear cussing up a storm.

...and the raffles are worth it alone....some nice firearms are always the hit.

the dinner is GREAT.....the wagyu just melts in your mouth.

last year was my first year attending and i wish i was going again this year, but i have a 2pm flight to catch that day. maybe i should reschedule it

Thanks
    Thanked 0 Times
    Quote Originally Posted by Forensic View Post
    I just searched for it and found a forum with a ton of pictures.
    Holy shit, I am hungry now!!!

Is it only Friday?
    yes...friday only.....its only once a year ....always the 3rd friday of september......i believe its $100 a person and that covers your food and drinks....beer too.

post a link up to the forum....i'd like to see the pics.

Banned
    Thanks
    Thanked 0 Times
    It used to be invitation only, you had to know somebody, or have gone the year before, we used to go to them all from the beginning, and yes we were there when fish and game shut it down for serving (selling) wild game...asshats...

Thanks
    Thanked 707 Times
    That looks delicious! i'm gonna have to make it to that next year

Thanks
    Thanked 0 Times
    there will be a few females around.
    Attached Images  

Thanks
    Thanked 0 Times
    coming up again on the 17th of this month....I'm not missing this one.

Thanks
    Thanked 66 Times
    Love this event I have been going for about 6yrs now I get the invite every year and can not attend this year. It is hands down one of the best outings to go to all year, all the beer you can drink and all the food you can eat but if you want the good munchies you need to get there @ 12:00 noon. We should put together a RDP outing for next year as I get an invite and can purchase the tickets. It really is a good time, just make sure you have a ride home and it's not YOUR WIFE!!!!
    Don't be irreplaceable; if you can't be replaced, you can't be promoted.