WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Anyone heard of the Annual Wild Game Feed?

Brad @ SCJB

SoCalJetBoats.com
Reaction score
Annual wild game feed....its at irvine lake friday......tons of good food....went last year and had a blast.....wont be able to make it this year :(

anyone going?

HolyMoly

reMember
Reaction score
I have a buddy that goes every year. Rents a Limo and they get plastered drunk before downing a ton of meat. Sounds like a lot of good food.

Baja Big Dog

Banned
Reaction score
Holy shit, it is a real party, stag, no women before, sure they have the same rule, drinking all day and eating anything that walks or swims, and tons of shit face guys...just done let your friends win the ostrich's after the ostrich shit bingo, it is another story watching this drunk guy holding onto a pissed off ostrich, in the back of a pick up, with a sock over its head!!

Brad @ SCJB

SoCalJetBoats.com
Reaction score
Holy shit, it is a real party, stag, no women before, sure they have the same rule, drinking all day and eating anything that walks or swims, and tons of shit face guys...just done let your friends win the ostrich's after the ostrich shit bingo, it is another story watching this drunk guy holding onto a pissed off ostrich, in the back of a pick up, with a sock over its head!!

they dont do the ostrich thing anymore.....they use geese....it is still stag....some guy was too drunk to drive home and had his wife come pick him up....there was a uproar of snide remarks yelled from all areas of the park about how hes a puss....his balls are in her purse...etc...

another guy was waiting in line to get in with his wife....someone finally broke it to them its a stag only event....she was so embarrased and was really pissed off at him.....drug him off by his ear cussing up a storm.

...and the raffles are worth it alone....some nice firearms are always the hit.

the dinner is GREAT.....the wagyu just melts in your mouth.

last year was my first year attending and i wish i was going again this year, but i have a 2pm flight to catch that day. maybe i should reschedule it :skull

Brad @ SCJB

SoCalJetBoats.com
Reaction score
I just searched for it and found a forum with a ton of pictures.
Holy shit, I am hungry now!!! :drool :drool :drool

Is it only Friday?

yes...friday only.....its only once a year ....always the 3rd friday of september......i believe its $100 a person and that covers your food and drinks....beer too.

post a link up to the forum....i'd like to see the pics.

Baja Big Dog

Banned
Reaction score
It used to be invitation only, you had to know somebody, or have gone the year before, we used to go to them all from the beginning, and yes we were there when fish and game shut it down for serving (selling) wild game...asshats...

Racey

Maxwell Smart-Ass
Reaction score
That looks delicious! i'm gonna have to make it to that next year

SuperDave013

Reaction score
there will be a few females around.

Attachments

• Lion%20and%20Cubs.jpg
    Lion%20and%20Cubs.jpg
    42.9 KB · Views: 417

Brad @ SCJB

SoCalJetBoats.com
Reaction score
coming up again on the 17th of this month....I'm not missing this one. :thumbsup

scottietwohoty

Reaction score
Love this event I have been going for about 6yrs now I get the invite every year and can not attend this year.:thumbsdown It is hands down one of the best outings to go to all year, all the beer you can drink and all the food you can eat but if you want the good munchies you need to get there @ 12:00 noon. We should put together a RDP outing for next year as I get an invite and can purchase the tickets. It really is a good time, just make sure you have a ride home and it's not YOUR WIFE!!!!:skull

Caydens Cat

all I got was a t-shirt
Reaction score
Sounds like a perfect event to take the old man. Anyone have more details? Invite only or is there another way to get access??? My kind of day.

Brad @ SCJB

SoCalJetBoats.com
Reaction score
Sounds like a perfect event to take the old man. Anyone have more details? Invite only or is there another way to get access??? My kind of day.

tickets are $110 and obtainable. PM me for info :thumbsup

Caydens Cat

all I got was a t-shirt
Reaction score
tickets are $110 and obtainable. PM me for info :thumbsup

Thanks Brad, I'll get in touch with you. Told my old man about it and I guess he knew the old promoter - even remembered when Fish and Game busted them :drillsergeant:

jsquaredgc

Reaction score
The feed was a lot of fun when it was invite only, its not quite the same now, still great food and great people but the original guys are gone, I was part of the fish guys cooking fish and selling raffle tickets for the dog.My Dad was President when we got raided back when. If you have never been I do recommend going the food is GREAT.

tab2rvr

Reaction score
Annual wild game feed....its at irvine lake friday......tons of good food....went last year and had a blast.....wont be able to make it this year :(

anyone going?

I go every year and it’s great but just received a notification in the mail from them saying it’s cancelled for this year [emoji30]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wayn-o

Reaction score
I have a buddy that goes every year. Rents a Limo and they get plastered drunk before downing a ton of meat. Sounds like a lot of good food.

Same - work with a few guys that go every year. They bought an old limo for just such an occasion and pay our warehouse kid drive them around.

Ryandale56

Reaction score
This event sounds incredible. I'm close by in North Tustin and dying to go to the next one. Is it invite only? If anyone can help me out please let me know!

rivermobster

Club Banned
Reaction score
This event sounds incredible. I'm close by in North Tustin and dying to go to the next one. Is it invite only? If anyone can help me out please let me know!

Lemme help you out here...

Check out the dates of the posts in this thread.

;)

Ryandale56

Reaction score
Lemme help you out here...

Check out the dates of the posts in this thread.

;)

Hi, thanks for the reply. I was aware of the dates in this thread (spanning from 2008 - 2010 - 2020). I have heard this event is still going on, but it is very difficult to find any information on it anywhere and I'd love to go, so just throwing some darts out there to see I get a hit. You have any info for this thing? I don't get too many good opportunities to wear my NO MA'AM t-shirt, but this would be one of them ha.

rivermobster

Club Banned
Reaction score
Hi, thanks for the reply. I was aware of the dates in this thread (spanning from 2008 - 2010 - 2020). I have heard this event is still going on, but it is very difficult to find any information on it anywhere and I'd love to go, so just throwing some darts out there to see I get a hit. You have any info for this thing? I don't get too many good opportunities to wear my NO MA'AM t-shirt, but this would be one of them ha.

Never heard of this event before now, and it looks like the last poster that actually went was back in 2010.

I'm no help at all sadly.

Welcome to RDP though! 👍

Jed-O

Shitter was full!
Reaction score
Never heard of this event before now, and it looks like the last poster that actually went was back in 2010.

I'm no help at all sadly.

Welcome to RDP though! 👍
It's a blast. I highly recommend it! Haven't been to it in years. Make sure you you are prepared to eat and get boozed up all day long. Also bring an empty cooler

Taboma

Reaction score
Although I've never experienced this event, but sure sounds yummy, and apparently missed this thread years ago, I am an orange grove raised Tustin Tiller and graduated an official Knight, so I'll toss in my $ .02 hoping to help a fellow North Tustinitte. This might be helpful if any official dates get posted.

EDIT -- just noticed another blog post from Doug back in 2017 writing about the same event ---

Wild Game Feed Irvine lake.JPG

Ziggy

SlumLord
Reaction score
I don't know man, I'd rather be around drunk women....lmao😄

jesco

Reaction score
Ive been going for the last 10 years or so, AWESOME TIME!!! Its hard to get tickets, when I get the notice in the mail I get a check out THAT DAY!!!! I usually get 25 tickets, I take a big group of clients. Everybody was bummed it was canceled last year, hopefully its happening this year. I know a guy on the raffle comity, Ill see what the rumor is for having it this year.

dglloyd

Reaction score
Just a little info about the Feed from my blog.

MPHSystems

Hallett 240
Reaction score
September 16, probably been sold out for months now, though.