WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Dumont 2014:

TPC

Wrenching Dad
Reaction score
We Lemoned Law'd our last RV. We took that settlement check, juiced it with a few bucks more, then the dealer gave us almost 1/2 off this 18' garage Toy hauler. It put us in a good position to order it custom painted and add auto levelling, cherry interior and a few other upgrades that the dealer gave us a huge discount on as well.

I beefed up the suspension on the 2500HD and it tows (and stops) it amazingly well for the time being.
GM just opened up ordering on the new 2015 2500HD, so the 2015 3500 dually availability should open up shortly and we'll roll with that in a matching Ruby Red.

rXS8Dp6l.jpg

98O7d7Yl.jpg

Steves Sand Bar "Where the bar is always open" near top of Competition Hill W/Big Guns JX:

36lAhtGl.jpg

Softer crowds at Dumont Compared to years past:

S8CyIs1l.jpg

dFkJbzwl.jpg

Run to the China Ranch:

Qy1sydal.jpg

Judge Jay and Procecutin' Peggy:
J5wmzAGl.jpg

Amy from Flipping Vegas:

Maynard never seems to want anything for his birthday or Christmas. He did mention a "Blackberry Pie electrical kit" (I think that's what ya call it, or a blueberry or strawberry, hell I forget), so it was new sox, underwear, the Blackberry pie and some Elkas for his quad:
DSCN0215-1.jpg

A0X0Ql6l.jpg

Last edited:

Boschma

Wish I was at the River
Reaction score
Looks like alot of fun. What kind of trailer is that? Looks great. I was looking at the Voltage trailers, but don't know if I'd get enough use out of it to justify buying one.

TBulger

Reaction score
Thanks TPC, the 4th picture down is amazing. What a beautiful trailer, bigger than my house, wonderful set up. :)

TPC

Wrenching Dad
Reaction score
Thanks.
It's made by Heartland, this model a Road Warrior.
In the shop now getting the oven controls replaced on a recall.
Triple air and an excellent heating system.

Onan generators get a little smoother, a little quieter, a little more compact every model year.
The 5.5 is a fantastic unit.