WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Inmate Check In...

River Runnin

Reaction score
She's not a thong er titty boat!...But Likes it wet and wild! :D Does it make... inmate status??

]
H215_zpsc0ae5cde.jpg

FishB1_zps044d1395.jpg

OldSchoolBoats

No Bad Days
Reaction score
What do you plan to do??

Well last time I was in Havasu, early morning while running some gas out, I snapped a steering cable. So.........first thing is hydraulic steering is going on, but before it goes into the shop for that I am going to rip out the interior and carpet. It is definitely getting new carpet, but the original interior has at least another 3-5 years left on it as it is in perfect condition.

After that, it is getting re wired with new gauges. Then, if I have enough money left over, stainless steel rub rail and a low profile bow rail that does not connect in the front to give it a more updated look.

I am starting on it first Friday of November so will post a thread with pics to show the progress.

DaytonaBabe

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Well last time I was in Havasu, early morning while running some gas out, I snapped a steering cable. So.........first thing is hydraulic steering is going on, but before it goes into the shop for that I am going to rip out the interior and carpet. It is definitely getting new carpet, but the original interior has at least another 3-5 years left on it as it is in perfect condition.

After that, it is getting re wired with new gauges. Then, if I have enough money left over, stainless steel rub rail and a low profile bow rail that does not connect in the front to give it a more updated look.

I am starting on it first Friday of November so will post a thread with pics to show the progress.

Nice!! Good stuff... Lookong forward to the progress thread for sure.

Love that boat!

scouter

Old Guy......
Reaction score
She's not a thong er titty boat!...But Likes it wet and wild! :D Does it make... inmate status??

]
H215_zpsc0ae5cde.jpg

FishB1_zps044d1395.jpg

Nice..... I love these boats....

Years ago, we were visiting my sister in Oregon and we went on a boat tour of the Willamette River, and these boats were everywhere....... :thumbup:

sspdy02

Reaction score
# 15627

picture wont post right now.

She hasn't been in the water since i've owned her, getting her ready for next season.

CampbellCarl

Reaction score
Nice boats...is that a Campbell and was it set up for twins at one point? See the single rudder just trying to figure it out.

Nothing gets by you does it?...........:D

Super Cruiser had (at one time) twin, Freight-trained, Bubby Wilton blown injected BBC's..................:yikes

River Dan

Reaction score
Yea, what Carl said. You can see the two capped off exhaust pots in the transom.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    82.6 KB · Views: 34

DaytonaBabe

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Bumping for our newest members... Introduce yourself and post a pic of your boat!!

Sbarry

Reaction score
Beautiful boat, Inmate #14728 ;) :D

Thanks!! And I had no idea I have a number! Learn something new everyday

Wish we could've gone with u guys this weekend[emoji53] Have u hit 20 hours on the motor yet? [emoji6][emoji106] I'm sure u put some hours on it in Havi this weekend. Clean boat[emoji570][emoji100]

Wish ya'll could've made it too... Nope, don't have 20 yet, but working hard at getting there. Just ticked 12 hours this weekend. :thumbsup

catman

Reaction score
Number unknown

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    61 KB · Views: 31
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    140.3 KB · Views: 33

DickieB

Reaction score
Inmate 3852

Getting older, here's what happens when you get old. Not a DCB but a hell of a lot of fun and the kids and grandkids love it!

Boat Pic.jpg

Wombat

The Great Southern land
Reaction score
Where do l find my inmate number :D.

Advantage 1

Reaction score
Shit my curser is all over her bouncing tits and l still can't get a handle on it :D

:)

You can scroll over the avatar (any avatar) then stop and look at the bottom left of your screen. Website address and some other stuff pops up. The last section will show your number and screen name.

Wombat

The Great Southern land
Reaction score
On a laptop/PC. Put the cursor over ur name, at the bottom left of ur screen it will show ur number then name[emoji106]

I found it after l dragged my eyeballs away from her titties :boobeyes: thanks brother :D

lake p.a.l.

Reaction score
And my 10' Addictor that we pulled the 30hp & we are installing a 40hp with power trim right now. I own 2 boats & neither is running right now!

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    107.8 KB · Views: 25
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    116.8 KB · Views: 23

rush1

Reaction score
First post! Here is my Essex I picked up last July and have put 55hrs on since. See you all at D.S.

Haha I put 40 hours on my boat in two weeks at spring break, I put over two hundred hours on it in a year and a half! What can I say and it's a jet! God I'd hate to see how much I've spent on fuel lmao :thumbsup:D:p