WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

"Flippin RV's" very cool show.

Flyinbowtie

Reaction score
Was surfing channels tonight and stumbles on to this. Young couple out of Bend, Ore that takes vintage travel trailers from the late 40's up to the 60's and restores them...I mean to beyond new standards. They did a Spartan and another one tonight. Just stunning work.
I didn't know there was a market for these, back in the day I'd see hundreds of them out in the bush and in the outlying land. I wonder if they are still there. $ to be made...
(like I need another project)
:rolleyes

You guys who love the mid-century look need to catch this. It is on GAC..great American Country, Ch. 165 on Dish. It is on again at 2100 west coast time.
Enjoy...

rivrrts429

Arch Stanton...
Reaction score
There's a guy that lives near me and has a bunch of the vintage trailers all over his property, probably 30 or more at any given time. All kinds and styles. He restores them and sells them all over the US. His inventory is constantly rotating with refurbed leaving and old ones coming in.

Really cool to see them built from start to finish. Like they came off the showroom floor when they're complete.

Flyinbowtie

Reaction score
That is what these people do. Flyte Camp RV, Bend, Ore.
Really fun to watch, and brings back memories. My folks had a Trailfeather 16 ft. trailer when I was a kid...as in 4-5 years old. I can remember playing in it parked in our back yard.

koenig

Reaction score
Saw a show with them on it, either the same one or another. It was about two years ago. It was pretty cool. My uncle has fixed them up and resold them.

NdaWind

Reaction score
Very cool show - love the old school rigs

Ol Man

Reaction score
There is a business near Palmdale Rd and on 395 in Victorville that restores aluminum trailers. Has a bunch in the lot and some look pretty old. Have seen a few on CL and they get a bunch of money for them.