WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Arizona is hitting credit cards

Skinny Tire AH

This ain't all folks! Skater368
Reaction score
Looks like my 10 years of collecting bonus points has paid...Unit 10 Archery Bull!!!

Who else has hit the hunting lottery?

VoodooMedMan

Inmate #446
Reaction score
Didn't play but can't wait to see your pictures once you get your take.

Reaction score
I'm holding out hope. But with 3 points unless I get lucky again no way in drawing a 10 or 1 archery tag.

Instigator

Just Livin up to My Name
Reaction score
Fucking Braggard:D

So how much to sell it and be a guide?:D

Skinny Tire AH

Reaction score
Fucking Braggard:D

So how much to sell it and be a guide?:D

You Fuckin-A-Skippy I am. No Price. Wouldn't sell it for 10,000 dollars. This is in the top three of the finest Elk tags in the United States. And you for a guide? Rather hire RD…………at least I could laugh at the guide. :rolleyes

Reaction score
You Fuckin-A-Skippy I am. No Price. Wouldn't sell it for 10,000 dollars. This is in the top three of the finest Elk tags in the United States. And you for a guide? Rather hire RD????at least I could laugh at the guide. :rolleyes

Are you even allowed to hunt 10 with out a guide? :D

Instigator

Just Livin up to My Name
Reaction score
You Fuckin-A-Skippy I am. No Price. Wouldn't sell it for 10,000 dollars. This is in the top three of the finest Elk tags in the United States. And you for a guide? Rather hire RD????at least I could laugh at the guide. :rolleyes

Are you even allowed to hunt 10 with out a guide? :D
R :D
I was hoping you would sell your tag and be the guide too. :D
That way you get to watch and I get to see the look on you face when I get my trophy and enjoy torturing you at the same time. :D

Reaction score
R :D
I was hoping you would sell your tag and be the guide too. :D
That way you get to watch and I get to see the look on you face when I get my trophy and enjoy torturing you at the same time. :D

Lmao. You keep it up and he is going to leave you on the sidelines.

1manshow

Reaction score
Yes, But since "I got no skills" gonna hire a ringer. You guys are just jealous anyway.

Nice!!!! I've been checking my CC's 20x a day but still no luck.... I'd use A3 outfitters if I had that tag.. They tip over some hammer bulls in Az. Do you have a guide in mind? 1manshow

Skinny Tire AH

Reaction score
Nice!!!! I've been checking my CC's 20x a day but still no luck.... I'd use A3 outfitters if I had that tag.. They tip over some hammer bulls in Az. Do you have a guide in mind? 1manshow

I've never hired a guide for inside AZ. hunting. This tag is different. Possibly the finest tag in the state maybe even in the US. I will hire a guide service. 10 bonus points is much too valuable to not squander. No not yet, haven't gotten that far. Who is A3?

Steve

Reaction score
I've never hired a guide for inside AZ. hunting. This tag is different. Possibly the finest tag in the state maybe even in the US. I will hire a guide service. 10 bonus points is much too valuable to not squander. No not yet, haven't gotten that far. Who is A3?

Steve

Duane Adams is another one to keep in mind.

Skinny Tire AH

Reaction score
Duane Adams is another one to keep in mind.

I know Duane, I took a glassing class from him. I learned a bunch. His Binos he used to use were two Swarovski spotting scopes mounted side by side on a mount. They were unbelievable. He could find deer five miles away.

Instigator

Just Livin up to My Name
Reaction score

:D
Thanks to you all for the great service the other day. Hoses were perfect. I will let you if I need anymore.
Thanks Again.

Thanks Steve for the new siggy line.:D

Reaction score
:D
Thanks to you all for the great service the other day. Hoses were perfect. I will let you if I need anymore.
Thanks Again.

Thanks Steve for the new siggy line.:D

Thanks for being the Ginniepig. I had never touched that machine before you walked in. :D

Wicky

Mr. Potatohead
Reaction score
Looks like my 10 years of collecting bonus points has paid...Unit 10 Archery Bull!!!

Who else has hit the hunting lottery?

Did you hear the story today about the feds experimenting and releasing wolves in Unit 10 this summer?

To:Arizona Game and Fish Department,
March 27, 2014 To Whom this may concern: Experimental Wolf/Elk depredation Experiment, Area 10, beginning August 20th, 2014. Boundaries:
Beginning at the junction of AZ Hwy 64 and I-40; westerly on I-40 to Crookton Road (AZ Hwy 66, Exit 139); westerly on AZ Hwy 66 to the Hualapai Indian Reservation boundary; northeasterly along the reservation boundary to the Colorado River; easterly along the Colorado River to Havasu Creek in Cataract Canyon; southeasterly along Havasu Creek and Cataract Creek in Cataract Canyon to Island Tank; easterly on the Island Tank-Valle road to AZ Hwy 64; south on Arizona Hwy. 64 to I-40; except those portions that are sovereign tribal lands of the Havasupai Tribe.
:yikes

Skinny Tire AH

Reaction score
Did you hear the story today about the feds experimenting and releasing wolves in Unit 10 this summer?

To:Arizona Game and Fish Department,
March 27, 2014 To Whom this may concern: Experimental Wolf/Elk depredation Experiment, Area 10, beginning August 20th, 2014. Boundaries:
Beginning at the junction of AZ Hwy 64 and I-40; westerly on I-40 to Crookton Road (AZ Hwy 66, Exit 139); westerly on AZ Hwy 66 to the Hualapai Indian Reservation boundary; northeasterly along the reservation boundary to the Colorado River; easterly along the Colorado River to Havasu Creek in Cataract Canyon; southeasterly along Havasu Creek and Cataract Creek in Cataract Canyon to Island Tank; easterly on the Island Tank-Valle road to AZ Hwy 64; south on Arizona Hwy. 64 to I-40; except those portions that are sovereign tribal lands of the Havasupai Tribe.
:yikes

If this is for real, It's a cock-up of the highest degree. I don't need to tell you what wolves do to Elk populations. Arizona, units 9 and 10 specifically, have some of, if not the best genetics in the world. If they want to experiment with wolf re-introduction, why not do it in a unit where there is an open and over the counter Elk tag available? Dumb asses, they want to get rid of ALL the elk in units 44A and 44B, why not "experiment" there.

Wicky

Mr. Potatohead
Reaction score
If this is for real, It's a cock-up of the highest degree. I don't need to tell you what wolves do to Elk populations. Arizona, units 9 and 10 specifically, have some of, if not the best genetics in the world. If they want to experiment with wolf re-introduction, why not do it in a unit where there is an open and over the counter Elk tag available? Dumb asses, they want to get rid of ALL the elk in units 44A and 44B, why not "experiment" there.

I cooked this one up to ruffle your feathers but, we both know how illogical the feds can be and it very well could have been true. Look it Idaho. Elk population has been crushed up here. You are stoked with your draw. Good luck. What bow are you pulling on?

Skinny Tire AH

Reaction score
I cooked this one up to ruffle your feathers but, we both know how illogical the feds can be and it very well could have been true. Look it Idaho. Elk population has been crushed up here. You are stoked with your draw. Good luck. What bow are you pulling on?

I sold my bow to an employee a couple years ago, wasn't going to purchase new till I had a tag in hand since the technology changes every year. Getting a new carbon Hoyt. Kinda like my carbon wheels :D

Reaction score
Results are out. I got blanked.

Reaction score
I got drawn for the Fall Turkey hunt this year in Arizona 6A. I figure by the time I scout the area a couple weekends (Fuel to get there), buy a small box of turkey type shotgun shells, etc..... This Turkey is going to cost about $300. A friend ask me how much does that come out to be per pound:D

If you want cheap meat, the grocery store appears to be a much better deal than hunting, but its something I've always want to do. I have a Cabin in 6A, and see Merriam turkey occasionally in the summer.

Reaction score
I got drawn for the Fall Turkey hunt this year in Arizona 6A. I figure by the time I scout the area a couple weekends (Fuel to get there), buy a small box of turkey type shotgun shells, etc..... This Turkey is going to cost about $300. A friend ask me how much does that come out to be per pound:D

If you want cheap meat, the grocery store appears to be a much better deal than hunting, but its something I've always want to do. I have a Cabin in 6A, and see Merriam turkey occasionally in the summer.

Fall hunts are tough. Bachelor groups and lots of jakes running together. I buy a bonus point for fall so I can hunt in the spring.

I drew another deer tag. I'm 5 for 6 the past 6 years and I've killed 3. Hopefully I can get a bullet down range this year.

Reaction score
Fall hunts are tough. Bachelor groups and lots of jakes running together. I buy a bonus point for fall so I can hunt in the spring.

I drew another deer tag. I'm 5 for 6 the past 6 years and I've killed 3. Hopefully I can get a bullet down range this year.

The key to the fall hunt is water, water, and water, and knowing where the isolated watering holes are located, off the beaten track.

I have a game camera at my favorite watering hole. Lots of Deer, Turkey, and a Mountain lion. I just hope the Archery hunters for elk (in September the week before) don't mess up my watering hole. :grumble:

Reaction score
Deer huh? I will gladly go just that camera for ya say around August 19th lol