WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

LUCAS oil and where to get it.........

Riverbound

Banned
Reaction score
I get quite a few emails a week asking for oil and where how to get it. we do sell to Board members at a discounted rate and due to this we don't make much on the product so have shifted our business to large quantity orders. this left many of you not being able to get oil.

So we have set up a couple options for you.

1) jacks (car quest) in Havasu is our main stocking dealer in Havasu and carries quite a bit of stock on hand. Anything they don't have, they can order and quite often special order stuff for customers.

2) Maxed out marine (daves office) we are starting to build up inventory there as well so you can go in there and pick up product, and probably even have a beer with RD while you're at it (as lojng as its after Noon). ;)

3) so cal....if you can get to Corona and pick it up. I can get you anything you want and due to the inconvenience the price is adjusted accordingly ;) the only stipulation is You must order case qtys.

4) For more commercial type customers (trucking companies, Farms, Shops, etc...) pallet qtys will be shipped directly to you FREE!. We have several board members currently who have stuff dropped off directly at their place of business. not only are they putting the best products available in their machines....they are saving a considerable amount of money doing so. :thumbsup

So there you have it....Feel free to PM me of any needs you might have and we can set up an option that works for you.

View attachment 325194

rivergames

Reaction score
I dumped the break in oil in last night and fired her up. Thanks bud. We should be testing at Irvine tomorrow night if all goes well with finishing her up tonight

Riverbound

Banned
Reaction score
I dumped the break in oil in last night and fired her up. Thanks bud. We should be testing at Irvine tomorrow night if all goes well with finishing her up tonight

We need video. :thumbsup

djunkie

Broke mo fo
Reaction score
Thanks Bill for setting it up. Payments been sent. I'll pick it up Thursday. :thumbup:

Riverbound

Banned
Reaction score
For those that are going to be at DS, I can also deliver an order to you then.

HolyMoly

reMember
Reaction score
I get quite a few emails a week asking for oil and where how to get it. we do sell to Board members at a discounted rate and due to this we don't make much on the product so have shifted our business to large quantity orders. this left many of you not being able to get oil.

1) jacks (car quest) in Havasu is our main stocking dealer in Havasu and carries quite a bit of stock on hand. Anything they don't have, they can order and quite often special order stuff for customers.

2) Maxed out marine (daves office) we are starting to build up inventory there as well so you can go in there and pick up product, and probably even have a beer with RD while you're at it (as lojng as its after Noon). ;)

3) so cal....if you can get to Corona and pick it up. I can get you anything you want and due to the inconvenience the price is adjusted accordingly ;) the only stipulation is You must order case qtys.

4) For more commercial type customers (trucking companies, Farms, Shops, etc...) pallet qtys will be shipped directly to you FREE!. We have several board members currently who have stuff dropped off directly at their place of business. not only are they putting the best products available in their machines....they are saving a considerable amount of money doing so. :thumbsup

So there you have it....Feel free to PM me of any needs you might have and we can set up an option that works for you.

View attachment 325194

Do you have to be there to pickup in Corona? Or do we just give you the order and then show up? And how do we pay?

Riverbound

Banned
Reaction score
Do you have to be there to pickup in Corona? Or do we just give you the order and then show up? And how do we pay?

No, I will have the order set up at will call. when I invoice we have the option to pay by CC online or you can mail a check.

HolyMoly

reMember
Reaction score
No, I will have the order set up at will call. when I invoice we have the option to pay by CC online or you can mail a check.

Cool. I will on my next order. I just did oil changes on the vehicles and had to go to an auto parts store website to get the magnum. And the local auto parts have been out of the synthetic additive.

Riverbound

Banned
Reaction score
Cool. I will on my next order. I just did oil changes on the vehicles and had to go to an auto parts store website to get the magnum. And the local auto parts have been out of the synthetic additive.

Couldn't wait "2 weeks"....lol:skull

milkmoney

Reaction score
so as i read i can not pay with mom's black card..:D;)

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
If you need ANY Lucas product, PM me if I don't have it I can get it in 24 hours.

--Rob

rivergoer

OH SHIAT HERE WE GO AGAIN
Reaction score
sooooo what your saying is i cant get a 1/3 qt of 10w 30 1/2 bottle of fuel stabilizer and about 4 1/2 oz of oil additive???? damnit now what do i do......

Riverbound

Banned
Reaction score
sooooo what your saying is i cant get a 1/3 qt of 10w 30 1/2 bottle of fuel stabilizer and about 4 1/2 oz of oil additive???? damnit now what do i do......

You most certainly can. Just not through me at a deep discount. Lol.

There are many retail options available. This post is geared more towards those that are looking to get the RDP/Lucas oil deal.

Reaction score
The fuel stabilizer work as planned this winter. Might even have been noticeable enough too use it next fall.:thumbup:

0E0E5538C10EFBF5923578791D635291.gif

Riverbound

Banned
Reaction score
The fuel stabilizer work as planned this winter. Might even have been noticeable enough too use it next fall.:thumbup:

View attachment 326534

Glad to hear it worked for you!!

I use the green ethanol treatment/stabilizer in everything. Other Than my daily driver work truck. We have had absolutely no fuel issues since we started using it. Whereas prior the beginning of river or dirt season were spent cleaning carbs and dealing with bad gas issues.

obnoxious001

Engine building character
Reaction score
If I were going to buy Lucas grease for my truck's front wheel bearings, which one is better?

HOOTER SLED-

Supercharged MOTORBOAT!!!
Reaction score
I may have to pick some shit up since its so close to home. :D

obnoxious001

Reaction score
I have a ton of it in my garage. Case and cases of it. All different kinds.

Thanks, I just wanted to know the difference between the red and the green. I am hoping to finish putting the front end of my truck back together today and the only wheel bearing grease I have here is antique, thought I might try some of the Lucas.

Riverbound

Banned
Reaction score
Thanks, I just wanted to know the difference between the red and the green. I am hoping to finish putting the front end of my truck back together today and the only wheel bearing grease I have here is antique, thought I might try some of the Lucas.

Green is xtra heavy duty. Red is just heavy duty.

obnoxious001

Reaction score
How does a regular Joe when he's crossed the line from heavy duty to xtra heavy duty?

How much does regular Joe care about his machine? ;)

My name isn't Joe

I have never paid much attention to wheel bearing grease, always have just used "heavy duty disc brake" type, but after completely rebuilding the front end of my old 1/2T Chevy PU, including new spindles, figured I would read labels about temperatures and stuff.

Maybe more important if I had a 1 ton towing a big toy hauler,, but it never hurts to learn.

rivrrts429

Arch Stanton...
Reaction score
Fixed it for you.

You're kind of becoming a prick about this whole deal. Not sure why it's so important for you to justify your original statement. It's really not a big deal and we all could've had a good laugh about it.

Instead you've decided to dig your heels in and try to launch an offensive (albeit on a senior member).

Let it go. Hope you feel better soon :thumbup:

rivrrts429

Arch Stanton...
Reaction score
I use a word that's been used thousands of times (including the "senior member" haha!) on this site and get jumped on but I'm the bad guy? That's pure comedy!

It really wasn't a big deal. You've now made it the entire front page. You don't see the irony in that?

Boat 405

Reaction score

View attachment 325194

Never heard back from you on this? Check your PM's. I needed about 5 gallons of 0w20. I go through 30 gallons a year of the stuff so let me know..

Riverbound

Banned
Reaction score
Never heard back from you on this? Check your PM's. I needed about 5 gallons of 0w20. I go through 30 gallons a year of the stuff so let me know..

I Apologize. We have been restructuring the company and have let some things slip through the cracks.

rush1

Reaction score
When or ever is Lucas oil going to be available in the normal auto parts store chains , pep boys ,advance, vato zone, it's kinda of like hey we make this great product but you can't use it! I use valvoline 20w50 racing oil for the high zinc Content but would love to try this oil but oh sorry you can't find it anywhere!

Riverbound

Banned
Reaction score
When or ever is Lucas oil going to be available in the normal auto parts store chains , pep boys ,advance, vato zone, it's kinda of like hey we make this great product but you can't use it! I use valvoline 20w50 racing oil for the high zinc Content but would love to try this oil but oh sorry you can't find it anywhere!

I'm sure Lucas would love to have the product stocked in the stores. It's not their call on which products are in the stores, it's up the purchasers for the store.

rush1

Reaction score
I find there additives in those stores just not there oil, I'm sure these company's have a purchaser like you're saying but someone really needs to fix this.