WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

DCB storage cover

jack14r

Reaction score
Does DCB make in house the boat storage covers or do they have it manufactured by someone else?If it is outside who manufacturers them?

Don Johnson

Don Johnson
Reaction score
Hey Jack,

I don't know but let me know what you find out cause mine is hammered and needs replacement, maybe a group buy since we now have brother boats?

FYI, saw a slick way that Teague tows his F32. He tows with the cockpit snap cover on and uses blue painters masking tape to tape down the leading edges to keep air from blowing in. He said it works really good. May be a good thought for the long tow home.

jack14r

Reaction score
I have adhesive vinyl that I use in my mirror business and I did the same kind of thing that Teague did with the tape when I sent my 29 to Havasu last week,the vinyl will last a little longer in the rain,I found that a 6-7 inch wide roll works real well.

dave29

Reaction score
I don't know who makes them but I do know they have a few different ones. They made a indoor cover for my M35 and M29. It's light weight and easy to put on and take off. I also had a outdoor cover from them for my F29 but since the boat never sat outside, I was using it inside and it was a pita to put on. I also had cockpit covers for all of them and towed from Calif to Colorado a few times with no issues at all. I always towed with the center pole in to keep the cover from flopping around.