WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

21' Open bow jet for sale---$11k

jordan_searls

Reaction score
1991 Canyon open bow jet boat, seats 8
Fresh completely rebuilt 454 .030 with 0 hours on it, just broke the engine in, going to take on the water next week, has a 30 day assembly warranty from the builder good until april 29th.
Has a berkeley jet with shoe/top loader/ and ride plate, with hydraulic place diverter. Nice bimini top. The engine sound great has a lot of good parts on it, msd ignition, mallory fuel pump, imco tanks, holley 750 carb, 11qt oil pan, nice aftermarket exhaust. All lights and gauges work. good amount of area for storage. Lots of good parts on this boat.
Asking $11,000.
(909)373-7566, for more pictures email or text thank you. 11.jpg 12.jpg 13.jpg 14.jpg

GottaJet

Reaction score
Can you be more specific on what you mean by "good parts" What parts went into the motor during rebuild?

jordan_searls

Reaction score
I am not the one who built the engine so I'm not really sure, I mean good part by the pump is a good berkeley pump service about a year ago, has an msd ignition with brand new mallory ignition coil, mallory fuel pump. I just mean good part by all the parts being quality parts not just your average auto zone stuff.

jordan_searls

Reaction score
Just put a brand new front axle on the trailer from pacific trailers in chino, old one went out. New front axle and new bearings in the rear one. Ready to roll.

HOOTER SLED-

Supercharged MOTORBOAT!!!
Reaction score
Pssssssttt...post this in the classifieds. ;)