WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Posted a totally legit thread about Obama musem and poof ,it dissapeared

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score
What are they going to fill it with a bunch of selfies? It's about the only thing that piece of shit has accomplished, unless you consider the destruction of America as one. That's a perfect state for that hell hole. Up to it's eyes in debt and corrupt as fuck.

Hey Barack :finger

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
I deleted it in the hopes that the op would realize that threads starting Obama can only end political and post it in the politics section..

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
Spectra a only is anything but retarded.. Really smart individual actually. Just not good at taking hints.. Lol

spectras only

Reaction score
Spectra a only is anything but retarded.. Really smart individual actually. Just not good at taking hints.. Lol

Thanks for the credit Dave.;) I started the thread with the big O so Regor wouldn't miss it,lol. I thought uber intelligent people like Classic Daycruiser would appreciate my valuable info about the Obama museum so he could go to Chi town and visit it one day.:p

CDC,I refrain calling names, so :finger

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score
Thanks for the credit Dave.;) I started the thread with the big O so Regor wouldn't miss it,lol. I thought uber intelligent people like Classic Daycruiser would appreciate my valuable info about the Obama museum so he could go to Chi town and visit it one day.:p

It's like blood in the water when you mention that cock sucking O dude!:D

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score

So basically... It's political non political, but kind of political chum in the lounge?

RD

koenig

Reaction score
I thought it was customary to locate the presidential library in the state of the former presidents birth. Believe it was the late great President Reagan who broke this. Theoretically, O's should be in Kenya. O.k. think Hawaii should get it out of tradition.