WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Deputy Shoots Himself While Trying To Kill Family Pet.......

CoolCruzin

Reaction score
Jackass , Shouldn't be a police officer .Just didn't know how to handle a gun. Period, no excuse will work .

rivermobster

Club Banned
Reaction score
I feel bad for the cop...

The locker room jokes are NEVER gonna end for him!!!

:point

Reaction score
This is one of my all time favorites on the same subject.

[video=youtube;am-Qdx6vky0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=am-Qdx6vky0&sns=em[/video]

LowRiver2

Reaction score
fire extinguisher is all ya need. No trained guard or cop dog will fight after co2 hits their nose. I always tell guys with trained dogs they are defenseless against it and no harm to dog.
Low river 16, aggressive dogs 0 in south central 0;)

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
In the video they said the dog attacked him.. The dog didn't attack him even after he went down.. What an asshole. I would be having a serious chat with that orick while he was getting Loaded into the ambulance.

ka0tyk

Warlock Performance Boats Merchandise Connections
Reaction score
i dont understand why the law allows them to come onto YOUR property and most any dog will defend it and they can legally shoot and kill it? i hate the pitbull breed as much as the next guy, but hell even my yorkie will attack the mailman when he comes close to the house.

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
Not sure the law does low them to do that..

OCMerrill

All in...
Reaction score
fire extinguisher is all ya need. No trained guard or cop dog will fight after co2 hits their nose. I always tell guys with trained dogs they are defenseless against it and no harm to dog.

Same on humans. I have been preaching this on here for years. Even the small kitchen aerosol cans are very effective. It's amazing how tough some jackass attacker is when he cant breathe.

Wicky

Mr. Potatohead
Reaction score

Trust me, the fire extinguisher doesn't always work. First hand experience here. But, it is comical that they always look like a flocked xmas tree afterwards.

Ultra28

Reaction score
A few years back we were having a party (actually a baby shower) on our small ranch. 3 acres completely surrounded by 6' block wall with an entry gate. This was a Saturday afternoon. Cop comes out for a noise complaint, (music traveling through the valley pissed off some old lady). As he came around back, my English Bulldogs started barking at him. They didn't charge him, just letting us know he was there and letting him know he didn't belong. He pulled out his gun and yelled that he was going to shoot them both if they came any closer, (they were a good 40' from him and not advancing). I thought it was bullshit he opened a closed gate to enter my property and was about to shoot my dogs. After I got the dogs to stop barking, he and I got into it and I told him to get off my property and not come back. He said he would arrest me if he had to come back. I still respect most cops, but can understand why so many people don't like or trust them.