WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Would you like to meet the President

Hugh Jascaulk

Reaction score
Obama will be the commencement speaker at UCI's graduation on 6/14 at Anaheim stadium. With my wife being an officer at the medical center, she'll be getting a suite and a special meet and greet with the President. She calls me and asks if I'd like to go, and I tell her no thanks. She's surprised and asks again, "don't you want to meet the President?" I reply, not that one.:D

Anyone else feel the same as me?

rivergames

Reaction score
Obama will be the commencement speaker at UCI's graduation on 6/14 at Anaheim stadium. With my wife being an officer at the medical center, she'll be getting a suite and a special meet and greet with the President. She calls me and asks if I'd like to go, and I tell her no thanks. She's surprised and asks again, "don't you want to meet the President?" I reply, not that one.:D

Even if I was being paid, I would decline to meet that lying POS :thumbsdown

brgrcru

Reaction score
I can not even watch a second of him and I would never meet him or shake that mans hand. No thanks, I would rather eat meat today. :D and end up in hell. ;)

TBulger

Reaction score
Had the privilege of being in a small group listening to President Bush speak (not W). It was a high for me and won't ever forget it. :)

Paul65k

Schiada Baby.......Yeah!!
Reaction score

I don't know you but if I ever have the opportunity to meet you....................the drinks are on me :thumbsup:thumbsup:thumbsup

Mucho resect from me to you!!!

Director...
Reaction score
Well if you did go and meet him. .. you could ask for a straight answer about his citizenship. ... and put that whole issue to rest. ...

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
I would love to meet him. Of course after the statement "I just wanted to meet the man that destroyed the single greatest country in man kinds history in a matter of a few short years". I don't expect I would be in the room much longer..

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score
I would love to meet him. Of course after the statement "I just wanted to meet the man that destroyed the single greatest country in man kinds history in a matter of a few short years". I don't expect I would be in the room much longer..

I'm curious about this. Could I tell him "you're a worthless, lying piece of shit" and go home? I know my wife would be fired, but you think I would be free to leave?

DLow

Single Barrel Dweller
Reaction score
I'm curious about this. Could I tell him "you're a worthless, lying piece of shit" and go home? I know my wife would be fired, but you think I would be free to leave?

I think if you start it with... "With all due respect", you should be just fine.

atlas

Reaction score
I really wish someone would just take it for the country and free us all

BasilHayden

Reaction score
Not this one...I did meet President Reagan, a real president of the USA.

He was a great President all could be proud of, and I am proud to have been able to work for the man even if it was just as an intern. You just knew he, and by being in the building, we were doing some great things for the country and by default the rest of the world.

Pretty sure Putin would have never tried Reagan the way he is playing the current resident clown sitting in his chair.

ICB1

Reaction score
Apparently parking at the big A won't be a problem that night

TCHB

Reaction score
I have met some pretty important people in my life and would never turn down the opportunity to talk and ask questions.

whiteworks

Custom Shutters by WhiteWorks
Reaction score
For that type of engagement I would pass, however if I could have the guy cornered for an hour or two sitting next to me at a dinner table where he could not leave, you bet your ass I would go. I live for getting stuck at the same table with guys like this, you think I'm a handful on the internet, you ain't seen shit lol

Carlson-jet

Not Giving A Fuck Is An Art
Reaction score
obama.unicorn.jpg

Carlson-jet

Not Giving A Fuck Is An Art
Reaction score
For that type of engagement I would pass, however if I could have the guy cornered for an hour or two sitting next to me at a dinner table where he could not leave, you bet your ass I would go. I live for getting stuck at the same table with guys like this, you think I'm a handful on the internet, you ain't seen shit lol

Obama is a hat holder at best. I would like to see You, Me, anyone having to actually deal with the ramifications of fiat currency sitting in on a board meeting of the Federal Reserve.

yz450mm

Reaction score

I'd start the standing ovation, then head for the bail bondsman to get you out...

BasilHayden

Reaction score
I have met some pretty important people in my life and would never turn down the opportunity to talk and ask questions.

Sorry but wouldn't that imply you think he would give you at least a lip service honest answer?

I for one am done with his outright lies, its to the point that I'm not even convinced he knows hes lying otherwise how could he state that the average Americans' healthcare costs have decreased in the last couple years. Are you fucking kidding me? I cant be the only jackass paying 2 times what I did 2 years ago. But I should be thankful, I wasn't cancelled... I'm sure he would point that out if I was standing in front of him.

Bobby V

Havasu1986
Reaction score
X2 TCHB. :thumbup: Rather meet Obama then McCain or Romney.. :D

underpressure

Reaction score
Any other (past) President, would jump at the chance. The current one, not so much...

I think that he's the worst thing that's happened to to the USA ever!

AzGeo

Fair winds and following seas George.. Rest Easy..
Reaction score
When first elected, he said 'one thing, (a defined direction) then continued to do something else'. During his world trips, he continued to demean the USA and kowtow to all the leaders of the middle east. Back at home his minions are constantly trying to break down the 'soul' of the USA with legal and questionable methods. UNWARRANTED scandals are the only words his people say when the USA wants answers about all the military and political problems that come up around this President. So many 'totally unanswered questions' about MANY IMPORTANT SUBJECTS, and this President just moves forward without a care as to how his wake looks to the world. I understand how different the university campus lifestyle is from real life. WHEN will this President realize that he is just a "local organizer" and will never be a world leader, and what damage he is doing to America. I do feel sad when I say that I am not interested in interacting with this president, I don't believe what he would be saying. (his direction is made up) So I don't feel that he would hear a word I would be saying anyway........

dribble

Reaction score
Actually meeting and shaking hands with a sitting President would be a bucket list thing for me and I would do it. Even with this one. What kills me is they'll probably put him on Mt Rushmore one day instead of Reagan.

nowski

Reaction score
Back when Lyndon B. Johnson became President he paid a visit to So. Cal. My father in law decided to take the family to see the motorcade go by. With his daughter (my wife) riding up on his shoulders the motorcade drove by and suddenly stopped. The President got out of the limo and shook my father in laws hand then took that little girl off his shoulders held her for a moment then kissed her on the cheek and that little girl said Daddy He Kissed Me. That P.R. event actually made the paper and my wife still has that article today. I kid my wife today telling her it was a Public Relations stunt designed to boost the Presidents Ratings and she just happened to be "The Token Mexican"...

OutCole'd

Raging Member
Reaction score
Winning a popularity contest by morons is not enough to get my respect. I still can't come up with a reason i would want to shake this mans hand. I'd pass.

RodnJen

Reaction score
Yes, this President and any other regardless of whether I agreed with their politics or not.

Wicky

Mr. Potatohead
Reaction score
Except for Havasu 86 and RodnJen who think POTUS is the GREATEST, I think the rest of us are on a "list" and wouldn't be allowed to attend. I'm sure they've got my number and the men in black are probably reading this now.

EDIT: Put FACEAZZ on that list too...

spectra3279

Vaginamoney broke
Reaction score
He makes jimmy carter look like a great president.

I would not go even if I was guanteed tax free for life.

RCDave

Reaction score
I'd rather stay home and change the air in my tires.

2Driver

Reaction score

Just phrase it like reporters do.

"Some people call you a lying piece of fucking shit and the worst president ever. How do you respond to them Mr President?

WTRR

Not On The Boat
Reaction score
There is a huge difference between being the President and holding the office of the President.

This guy has been in the office for 6 years...he has never been a President.

Respectfully pass on the meet and greet.

Wicky

Mr. Potatohead
Reaction score
my father-in-law has a saying....the more you kick a turd, the more it stinks..my response to that is I have a lot of shoes and if you kick the shit far enough away, eventually the stinch will go away too.