WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Thursday RDP Crossfit workout

River Lynchmob

What can I do to u for u?
Reaction score
Right now it is planned for 8:30 am but can do a 6:00 am too.

Let me know who is going so I can check everyone in. It's $15.00 a head drop in fee. I will see if I can find out the workout and post it up.

2FORCEFULL

Reaction score
Right now it is planned for 8:30 am but can do a 6:00 am too.

Let me know who is going so I can check everyone in. It's $15.00 a head drop in fee. I will see if I can find out the workout and post it up.

I think their are more cross dressers here....lol...

check out the shoes;)

Tommy Gun Images

Media Lackey
Staff member
Reaction score
8:30 Lynch... Don't go gettin all crazy with this 6 am talk :D

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
About the time at least two of you fuckers will be helping me setup for the street fair.. We could setup earlier though?

Tommy Gun Images

Media Lackey
Staff member
Reaction score
About the time at least two of you fuckers will be helping me setup for the street fair.. We could setup earlier though?

While Pengo and 2FF are helping you at the booth we are gonna grab a workout... :D

River Lynchmob

Reaction score
At our age, we are only qualified for supervisory duty. You young fucks can make me a bloody mary and I will supervise :drink:D

> 40 does not constitute a young fuck anymore...I will put Hammer, Riverbound and a few others in our place until PT and I are done with our workout and can join you two in a supervisory roll!

Got to make it so I feel ok about the drinking all weekend :D

Tommy Gun Images

Media Lackey
Staff member
Reaction score
> 40 does not constitute a young fuck anymore...I will put Hammer, Riverbound and a few others in our place until PT and I are done with our workout and can join you two in a supervisory roll!

Are RB and Hammer bowing out?

Reaction score
Someone pick me up a shirt. :D

TrailerQueen

Reaction score
My friend and I were planning to go. We were thinking 6:00 AM, but only because Brian (454 Rocket) hasn't drank the kool aid yet so he doesn't like CrossFit getting in the way of boat time. I guess we might see you guys at 8:30 AM if we end up partying too late Wednesday night. :D

rivergames

Reaction score

Drinking?

River Lynchmob

Reaction score
My friend and I were planning to go. We were thinking 6:00 AM, but only because Brian (454 Rocket) hasn't drank the kool aid yet so he doesn't like CrossFit getting in the way of boat time. I guess we might see you guys at 8:30 AM if we end up partying too late Wednesday night. :D

The more the merrier...no one boats on the day of the street fair anyways...tell Brian to get his beauty sleep...he will need it for the rest of the weekend!

River Lynchmob

Reaction score
I emailed the owner and said we would have between 4 and 7 people and asked what the workout will be...I'll post what I hear.

Riverbound

Banned
Reaction score
I emailed the owner and said we would have between 4 and 7 people and asked what the workout will be...I'll post what I hear.

Let me know...so if its something don't know I can learn it. I only have to be better than Hammer :p

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
While Pengo and 2FF are helping you at the booth we are gonna grab a workout... :D

Well, I guess it is what it is.. :D Be interesting to see the reaction to the rattlesnakes that are in the trailers and motorhomes upon returning from said workout.. :D

RD

Reaction score
Well, I guess it is what it is.. :D Be interesting to see the reaction to the rattlesnakes that are in the trailers and motorhomes upon returning from said workout.. :D

RD

Lol why you hating on them lol. Go with them and work out.

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
Lol why you hating on them lol. Go with them and work out.

Because I have to move 4 boats, setup 2-4 EZ Ups, move truckloads of clothes, hats, koozies, stickers etc.. about that same time and be ready to rock and roll for our busiest day of the year for the next 12 hours straight.

RD

Riverbound

Banned
Reaction score
Because I have to move 4 boats, setup 2-4 EZ Ups, move truckloads of clothes, hats, koozies, stickers etc.. about that same time and be ready to rock and roll for our busiest day of the year for the next 12 hours straight.

RD

What about the other 364 days a year? ;)

Im sure Hammer will miss another workout :p

River Lynchmob

Reaction score
I'm sure we could drop off some stuff on the way to workout...I'm usually up at 4:45 anyways...it would be a good warm up...that being said I don't have a vehicle this year so........

Reaction score

RD

You've got Nord to do that for you.

Tommy Gun Images

Media Lackey
Staff member
Reaction score

RD

Don't you fret none, cupcake. We are gonna help ol RD and his horrible kidney out :D
We'll run stuff down on the way and help you out on the way back. We are only working out for one hour... Just go grab a pack of smokes while we're gone and we'll come back and Crossfit your booth into shape 👍

Reaction score
Don't you fret none, cupcake. We are gonna help ol RD and his horrible kidney out :D
We'll run stuff down on the way and help you out on the way back. We are only working out for one hour... Just go grab a pack of smokes while we're gone and we'll come back and Crossfit your booth into shape 👍

Way to take one for the team. Get hammer to help you.

Spot

Reaction score
I hope to make this. I will post again to confirm.

What gym?

Hammer

Reaction score
I'll be there. Just for you Riverbound I'm doing a WOD at 8:30 am. No bowing out for this guy....

River Lynchmob

Reaction score
This is going to be awesome! Thursday's are usually off for me but really looking forward to this...been a long time since I have done a workout with a large group. Most of my stuff has been solo to just three of us.

Today was 30 Muscle ups for time...solo.

Riverbound

Banned
Reaction score
This is going to be awesome! Thursday's are usually off for me but really looking forward to this...been a long time since I have done a workout with a large group. Most of my stuff has been solo to just three of us.

What's a muscle up?

Today half way through the workout I asked my trainer when the warm up was going to be over........that was a mistake. Lol.

River Lynchmob

Reaction score
What's a muscle up?

Today half way through the workout I asked my trainer when the warm up was going to be over........that was a mistake. Lol.

you're a slow learner.

Muscle up is what I do on the rings in the garage

Riverbound

Banned
Reaction score
I meant asking about when the warm up was going to be over...the best thing would be to probably never talk to Big Will while working out

Lol. Nah. I like the challenge........ Now Monday will be a very quiet work out ;)

mbrown2

Reaction score

Was that the total workout for the day? What was the time? I am cross fit ignorant, but try to follow through your guys thread.....do a lot of pull ups but never done rings...sounds like a cool/intense workout!

BTW, we need some pics or better video of the group cross train on Thursday...gotta imagine some will be hung over which will make entertaining. I will be in Parker and getting the boats ready for the weekend but do plan to run/TRX that morning (but probably dragging ass doing so)...

River Lynchmob

Reaction score
Was that the total workout for the day? What was the time? I am cross fit ignorant, but try to follow through your guys thread.....do a lot of pull ups but never done rings...sounds like a cool/intense workout!

BTW, we need some pics or better video of the group cross train on Thursday...gotta imagine some will be hung over which will make entertaining. I will be in Parker and getting the boats ready for the weekend but do plan to run that morning/TRX that morning (but probably dragging ass doing so)...

Mine was today was just 30 muscle up for time. My time was 7:24.

Here's a video of a muscle up...by a girl.

http://www.bing.com/videos/search?q...&mid=776800B9E24FE355DDC1776800B9E24FE355DDC1

mbrown2

Reaction score
These MF'rs are crazy...

[video=youtube;Mq5iJUQQL6s]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mq5iJUQQL6s[/video]

MissB

The Asset..
Reaction score
strength! There is an IG page called progressive_calisthenics... insane strength, check it!