WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

StryderPhoto's DS After Party Photos

Mini Kat

Hammer Makin' Payments
Reaction score
The whole weekend was great. Thanks Dave for everything you do for these peeps. Thank Gawd nobody got any video footage of me this weekend.
If it happen in Bus I have it on Video....:D
None that you know if any way... Should I post the Hallett dance party pics?
You got that right.:D
Whoops is right, Daytona Babe will back me on the Video in the Bus deal....:thumbup:
LOL... There was some talent there that night for sure.

That was the last of the Desert Storm after parties.. :( Sorry babe.

RD
You know Dave if you don,t put on a 2015 Desert Storm after parties. Everyone will find a way to "Blame It All On You" just saying.:junk

jayboat

naplesimage.com
Reaction score
That's how to cover a party. :thumbsup Great shots- looks like you got most everybody. :D

stryderphoto

Reaction score
That's how to cover a party. :thumbsup Great shots- looks like you got most everybody. :D

Thanks Jay, had fun doing it! I meant to get a shot of you with the inmates but only saw you for minute,

stryderphoto

Reaction score
Still more photos to come, this one is probably one of the funniest of the night :rotflmao:

stryderphoto

Reaction score
This is the last of my photos from the after party. Those of you I alredy knew it was great seeing you again, to those I didn't know before this killer party it was a pleasure to meet you. I hope you all enjoy the photos as much as I enjoyed taking them, that was a blast and I hope to see you all again!

stryderphoto

Reaction score
Instead of starting a new thread for my Desert Storm photos that aren't part of the RDP After Party I'll post them here. A few random shots from the Street Fair

stryderphoto

Reaction score
Clayton Sampson making his presence known on the way to the first stop of the Poker Run in his 46 Outerlimits.

530RL

Reaction score
Sure would be nice if people could label who is who in the pictures, or at least point ones self out.

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
I'm the guy in the red polo shirt that says rdp. :D

stryderphoto

Reaction score
Sure would be nice if people could label who is who in the pictures, or at least point ones self out.

In the 78th & 118th pic I'm the one surrounded by people who are much better looking than I am :grumble::D

Photo Credit: Me, using OC Photographics GoPro