WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Late Start, but I'll be back,,

RiverDiva

"Team RDP"
Reaction score
I think your thinking of his older son. I want to say his name is Trevor but I could be incorrect there.

That is correct it was his older son Trevor not Maynard that won a battle not too many years ago.

zhandfull

Reaction score
Positive thoughts headed your way! I know you are in good hands.

NicPaus

Reaction score
You need any help with anything PM me. Always wanted to make it to the dunes while you are out there. Great posts here and GD.com.

Enen

Reaction score
Ross,

I want to wish you great strength and courage in your personal fight against cancer. My family and I will offer up prayers in support of the most positive outcome for you.

I have always hoped that one day I could share a cocktail with you, and listen to some of your stories.

RCDave

Reaction score
I'm shocked and speechless. So sorry to hear your battling this. If you need anything, please let me know. I'm just a few miles away in Simi.

Dave

Mr. C

going back in time
Reaction score
Ross,

I'm a little late myself, I just saw this thread. FUCK!!!!!!!
As RD said, I feel like I just got punched in the gut. Even though I have never met you I feel like I know you in a way because of what you have shared with us over the years.
I'm not to far from you and my weekends and evenings are pretty much always free if you need anything. Please, Please, don't hesitate to call for anything.(I'll pm you my number)

Mike

Tom Brown

Epsilon contributor
Reaction score
Hi Ross. Positive thoughts going your way.

Hang in there, brother.

screaming pete

Reaction score
TPC Positive thoughts and prayers for you...give us an update if you can

sp