WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Beautiful, luxury Maui condo with LOW rates, close to best beaches!

DaBank

Reaction score
check out our lowest rates ever, to cover last minute cancellation.

FYI - The lowest airfare we've seen all year is available on May 29.

How much for 2 tickets from ONT or LAX or John Wayne there you think for the July 24th and staying 5 nights? Frank

H2O

Reaction score
How much for 2 tickets from ONT or LAX or John Wayne there you think for the July 24th and staying 5 nights? Frank

Hello Frank,

We just took a booking from July 24 to July 31.

If you can arrive on July 31 we can still offer the discounted rate.

The are no flights from ONT or John Wayne to Maui....only from LAX.

Non-stop flights from LAX on July 31 are around $619.

Thanks - Rob J

H2O

Reaction score
$619 each?

yes, $619 each.

Air from SoCal to Hawaii to last few summers has been running around $600 - $700 once the kids are out of school.

it's actually cheaper to fly from the Bay area or even Seattle during the summer months fro some reason?

By comparison I'm seeing a fare on $405 on May 29 (before school gets out), which is the lowest price I've seen all year.

Thanks - Rob

DaBank

Reaction score
Thank you for the info, my bday is July 26th so let me talk to my wife about it. We have not ever been to any of the islands. Is July/Aug a good time to go? When do you think is the best time of year? Is it cheaper to fly out of San Diego? Frank

H2O

Reaction score
Thank you for the info, my bday is July 26th so let me talk to my wife about it. We have not ever been to any of the islands. Is July/Aug a good time to go? When do you think is the best time of year? Is it cheaper to fly out of San Diego? Frank

Hawaii is a true 12 month destination. Unlike some other places it really nice all year. It's sunny year round on the South side of Maui where our condo is located. I think I read we get over 300 sunny days per year, and only about 18" of rain.

Most people seem to feel Maui is about the best island for a first time visitor. It has a nice combination of great beaches, sights and activities, shopping and restaurants, and a little bit of nightlife. It's laid back, but not too crowed....so you can still find a nice semi-deserted beach, hiking trail or waterfalls.

We like to go in the spring and fall, when the kids are in school. The airfare is lower and there are less people, but it's really fun any time of year. Almost everyone who goes for less than a week wishes they would have stayed longer. Lots to see and do!

H2O

Reaction score
Anyone want to spend the 4th of July on Maui?

We have a rare holiday opening, at blowout pricing.

H2O

Reaction score
What are the dates and price? Frank

we are offering the lowest price for these dates:

$89/nt -- arrive on July 30 for any length of stay (normally $149/nt)
$99/nt -- depart on July 12 after any length of stay (normally $149/nt)

feel free to e-mail me at - [email protected]
if you have any questions.

thx.....

H2O

Reaction score
someone jump don 4th of July, but we've still got some great rates left for summer and fall:

$79/nt -- arrive on June 19 and depart on June 22 (normally $149/nt)
$89/nt -- arrive on July 6 and depart on July 12(normally $149/nt)
$89/nt -- arrive on July 31 and depart on Aug 4 (normally $149/nt)
$119/nt -- arrive on Sep 2 for any length of stay
$129/nt -- for any stay of 7 nights or longer May 29 - Oct 30 (normally $149/nt)

Riverbound

Banned
Reaction score
Anyone want to spend the 4th of July on Maui?

We have a rare holiday opening, at blowout pricing.

I wish I would've seen this earlier I'm going to Hawaii 628 through 714 and will be in Maui the first week.

Wmc

The Mayor
Reaction score
Interested in July 25 - August 1st if you can send me pricing on accommodations and airfare. 2 adults flying out of LAX.

H2O

Reaction score
the fall is one of the best time to travel to Hawaii.....the kids are back in school, airfare is usually the lowest of the year, the water is warm, the weather is great and the crowds are smaller.

please e-mail for fast reply - www.mauilanikai.com

H2O

Reaction score
Thanksgiving in Maui anyone?

Rare last minute opening for the holiday week, Nov 22 - 28 open.

H2O

Reaction score
just added our summer rates.

Hawaiian Air has a great promo right now....$398 from LAX to Maui. (best non-stop price in years, thanks to $48/barrel oil!)

H2O

Reaction score
Hawaiian Air has extended their sale fare, buy now, travel by June 2.....

JRS1939

Reaction score
just added our summer rates.

Hawaiian Air has a great promo right now....$398 from LAX to Maui. (best non-stop price in years, thanks to $48/barrel oil!)
Is that a one way price?

H2O

Reaction score
was round trip including tax on their new non-stop flight to Maui....best deal we've seen in a while....just expired, but hopefully they will come out with another sale soon.

H2O

Reaction score
Just got back from Maui....so hard to leave and get back in the grind.

Here's a shot of Big Beach, largest undeveloped beach on the island, just a few minutes drive from the condo.

Big_Beach.jpg

H2O

Reaction score
some good fall air & rental car rates available.....one of the best times of the year to travel to Hawaii!

BigQ

Reaction score
Just got back last week from our stay here. The location of the Condo really seems to be in a great location in reference to the rest of the Island of Maui, we found it very convenient. Dealing with Rob was spectacular in every way. He was extremely helpful and knowledgeable about everything and provided a lot of information above and beyond the rental. This was very important since it was our first trip, actually our first family trip in 20 years, to Maui and everything worked out perfectly.

We had a lot of "life" happen the months between the time we decided to go and actually made the trip that I won't get into here, but in a strange way the timing of the trip could not have been more precise.Anyway, I just wanted to let anyone know to hit H2O up if you want to make a Maui trip.

A few of our favs...

The road to Hana .. we went all the way around (bring food! and have full insurance on the rental :D) long day.
Paddle board lessons, see Big Kahuna Adventures
Luau ...check out the Sheraton of Maui
Gotta eat at Aloha Mixed plate in lahaina (Great view on the beach and great Bloody Mary's!) Loco Moco FTW!

A sunset shot of the beach right across from the condo :thumbup: Turtles hang out by the rocks to the right, damn things swim right by you, pretty cool!

GOPR0107.jpg

H2O

Reaction score
Thanks Wayne, I am really glad that you and your family had a good time on Maui. You are welcome back anytime!

H2O

Reaction score
It's a great year to visit Maui....

- good price on fall airfares
- ocean is much warmer than normal
- El Nino winters are wetter than normal in SoCal, but drier than normal in Hawaii!

H2O

Reaction score
bump for new discounted dates....

Big_Beach.jpg

H2O

Reaction score
offering discounted rates to get the rest of the summer booked (check first page)

beach-makena-cove.jpg

H2O

Reaction score
take advantage of the lowest airfares of the year.

kids are back in school, and snowbirds haven't arrived yet....love the fall!

angiebaby

Mountain Mama
Reaction score
Going to keep this in mind. I see a trip to Hawaii in our future. :)

How long of a walk is it from the condo to the water?

H2O

Reaction score
Going to keep this in mind. I see a trip to Hawaii in our future. :)

How long of a walk is it from the condo to the water?

Depends on how heavy your cooler is ...:drink

Just a few minutes from our door, actually a shorter walk to the sand than the many of the large beach resorts like the Marriott, Sheraton, and Fairmont, etc.

We have Tommy Bahama Beach Chairs and umbrellas, coolers, towels and everything you need for some quality beach time. Lot's of sea turtles lately too! The snorkel tour boats have been stopping at our beach most mornings. We just swim out and see the turtles for free!

Wendi

Reaction score
We are planning a trip in October for a week for our friends wedding. Can you give me pricing if it is available?

H2O

Reaction score
....just updated our Spring & Summer specials!

secretBeach01.jpg

Wendi

Reaction score
How close is it to Aston Maui Kaanapali Villas? And what would be the rates for October 5 - 12? 1 bedroom, 2 bath?

H2O

Reaction score
How close is it to Aston Maui Kaanapali Villas? And what would be the rates for October 5 - 12? 1 bedroom, 2 bath?

We are located approx 25 miles (35-40) min from Kaanapali. So not bad if you want to drive up for an event...but maybe a little far if you have friends there, or want to visit every day?

RD rate for October (party of 4 or less) would be $950/wk plus tax.

Thx....

H2O

Reaction score
snorkeling-maui-beaches-honolua.jpg
new summer fall specials have just been posted....

snorkeling-maui-beaches-honolua.jpg

Last edited:

H2O

Reaction score
bump for new Spring and Summer specials

Maui Beach Large.jpg

X-rated

Reaction score
Looking for 2 weeks Feb '19. What is the nightly rate?

H2O

Reaction score
Looking for 2 weeks Feb '19. What is the nightly rate?

We have snowbirds that come every winter, and we are currently booked from Jan 13th to Mar 18th, 2019.

Thanks for checking !

boatnam2

Reaction score
How close is the nearest beginner surf spot, snorkel spot? looking to try something different this year besides Oahu.

H2O

Reaction score
How close is the nearest beginner surf spot, snorkel spot? looking to try something different this year besides Oahu.
There is excellent snorkeling at the our resort beach (photo attached). Most mornings it's like a pool and we usually swim with the turtles right from the beach. (In fact the snorkel boats tours have been stopping at our beach the last couple of years to swim with the turtles)
There is a great beginner surf spot just down the road at Kihei Cove...you can rent boards there too.
You can also rent a boat at the ramp across the street, and pilot yourself out to Molokini Crater for some killer snorkeling.

HTA04551.jpg
Maui-Kamaole-Beach-Park-3-Photo6.jpg

Last edited:

H2O

Reaction score
Any dates available Jan or Feb '20?

We have regular guests that take most of Jan-Feb-Mar, so all we have left at this time is 1/3/20-1/9/20. Don't know how long you are looking to stay, but right after New Years seems to be a good time...just before all of the snow birds arrive in full force.

Hypnautic

Reaction score
Going to come out and visit family. We don’t stay with them—to many people in one place. Looking 1st or 2nd week in June. 3-4 days only, have to island hop to visit everyone.
Availability // price

H2O

Reaction score
Going to come out and visit family. We don’t stay with them—to many people in one place. Looking 1st or 2nd week in June. 3-4 days only, have to island hop to visit everyone.
Availability // price

PM Sent - thanks for the message.