WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Polaris Dealer Show this Aug:

TPC

Wrenching Dad
Reaction score
Rzr XP1000 moves to 110 HP and 3 new colors.
Rzr 800 line to be discontinued.

Flyinbowtie

Reaction score
And a Catalytic Converter on the XP1000 series cars.

Wondering what they are going to charge for the upgraded belt and cooling stuff. Heard that they are going to offer it free to the XP1K4 owners, but not the XP1K's.
I think that blows, if true.
I will probably bite the bullet at some point, but it still blows.
I also am going to be following closely any changes to the shock valving or spring stuff. I don't think they will sing about it if they do change them, because every 2 seat owner out there will be screaming bloody murder about it.
Same story on the driveline/4x4 stuff. My drivelines seem ok but the front diff is a helluva lot noisier than I think it should be, and much noisier than my Teryx was...it was silent in 4x4. I think they have a problem with the front diff's on some of them, either a lash issue or a hardening issue on the ring and pinion.
It is going to be interesting.

TPC

Wrenching Dad
Reaction score
And a Catalytic Converter on the XP1000 series cars.

Wondering what they are going to charge for the upgraded belt and cooling stuff. Heard that they are going to offer it free to the XP1K4 owners, but not the XP1K's.
I think that blows, if true.
I will probably bite the bullet at some point, but it still blows.
I also am going to be following closely any changes to the shock valving or spring stuff. I don't think they will sing about it if they do change them, because every 2 seat owner out there will be screaming bloody murder about it.
Same story on the driveline/4x4 stuff. My drivelines seem ok but the front diff is a helluva lot noisier than I think it should be, and much noisier than my Teryx was...it was silent in 4x4. I think they have a problem with the front diff's on some of them, either a lash issue or a hardening issue on the ring and pinion.
It is going to be interesting.

Have you taken it in?
Any tales from the dealer service dept?