WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

22' Cole Superhawk Blown Openbow

Hot Damn Hondo 006

Reaction score
custom interior.jpg Cole.jpg Cole Open bow.jpg cole blower.jpg Gel Coat.jpg Cole interior.jpg

1994 Cole Superhawk. 460BBC Weiand 177cu 698HP/688T. Supercharger/Intercooled. Dual full hydralic steering/hydralic helm, with wireless trim controls drive/tabs in wheel. Foot throttle. Complete re-build 2007-2008 by Prime Marine. Almost every piece of hardware new,powdercoated bow-rails,powdercoated swim steps, . Engine freshened up, brand new Bravo 1 X upper drive. Hull blue-print/speed-coat and clean up Pat's Fiberglass. Complete new Upholstery/Carpet/Stereo. New Autometer Comp gauges, GPS speedo. New keyless ignition, custom billet switch panel/safety lanyard. Trailer complete over-haul. Frenched lights, rollers in cross members. New bunks/carpet. New wheels/tires. Fenders re-chromed. New paint. Bought this boat last winter and absolutly love it but wife wants something bigger. .Price Drop $23,000.00 firm Call Jeff 505-228-8221

idk

Reaction score
Beautiful boat, I've looked at couple of superhawks lately this one is nice a little far for me and a hair out of my price range.

Hot Damn Hondo 006

Reaction score
Thank You!
The Kelly blue book on this boat with big engine and dual ram steering is actually right at 23K!
The Credit Unions will lend 100% on this boat! This is without a doubt one of the nicest Superhawks around, and she runs even better than she looks!

idk

Reaction score
Bump for a bitchin Cole .

BUDMAN

HAVASU BOUND
Reaction score
Calling outcole'd here's is your new boat

Hot Damn Hondo 006

Reaction score
Turned 3 offers down at 20K and one guy was going to buy it but didn't make the cut on financing? Still available but will keep it for under 23K!

blacksockdown

Banned
Reaction score
I almost bought this a few yrs ago.I thought it would be wiser to invest the $$$$$.I thought wrong.:)

RadMan

Throbbing Member
Reaction score
Where do you keep this boat?
I'm in Texas and have a friend looking.

Hot Damn Hondo 006

Reaction score
Sorry guys have not been on in awhile. The boat is in Los Alamos New Mexico. 87544 and still available. Let me know if you have any more questions?-Jeff

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
I need this boat like a hole in the head, but I have to admit... I'm sitting here considering it.. LOL

Cole's are so bad ass.

RD

Hot Damn Hondo 006

Reaction score
RD
I promise you it is an unreal boat for 23k! I can not believe nobody has snatched it up yet? I see all kinds of junk in the same price range. The detail on plumbing, wiring and everything is perfect! Hauls the mail as well. I am in no hurry to sell as it is such a bitchen one of a kind boat.

OldSchoolBoats

No Bad Days
Reaction score
RD
I promise you it is an unreal boat for 23k! I can not believe nobody has snatched it up yet? I see all kinds of junk in the same price range. The detail on plumbing, wiring and everything is perfect! Hauls the mail as well. I am in no hurry to sell as it is such a bitchen one of a kind boat.

This boat is so freaking nice and for $23K it is a steal. I can't believe it is still available.

OutCole'd

Raging Member
Reaction score
My guess is if this boat was back in Havasu, it would be gone already. Incredible ride for sure!

Hot Damn Hondo 006

Reaction score
I called that guy on the red and white Cole before I bought this one and he is serious! Wants that much for it!? Mine is just as nice if not nicer. Looks like he has crazy power but mine will blow by most out there! I might be able to meet someone in Flagstaff for the deal? My wife has family there. Only reason for sell is we want a bigger boat!

BLOWN HOWARD

Reaction score
I need this boat like a hole in the head, but I have to admit... I'm sitting here considering it.. LOL

Cole's are so bad ass.

RD

i gurantee anybody that takes a ride in it will be the new owner boat is a blast to drive

DrHW

Reaction score
I think that more pictures would get it done. Good luck with the sale.

If Looks Could Kill

Reaction score
I've seen this boat in person at it is top notch, I beleive the rigging was done @ Prime Marine,
as a owner of a superhawk they are awsome boats, pull the kids skiing,wakeboarding and tubing, handles chop very well
for a low freeboard boat. :thumbup:

Hot Damn Hondo 006

Reaction score
Yes all rigging done by Prime! Thanks for the compliments guys. Going to go out and enjoy it this Labor Day weekend if the phone doesn't start ringing? LOL.

Hot Damn Hondo 006

Reaction score
Decided I will deliver this boat as far as Flagstaff if anyone is interested. Thinking about buying another race boat so this one must go!

Cole Trickle

Reaction score
Maybe sell it less power?

Got to admit this boat has my attention but I already have a motor.

Hot Damn Hondo 006

Reaction score
Yeah good idea but I owe 23K on it so need to sell it complete! Paid 26 for it less than a year ago!

Revived

Reaction score
Your boat is gorgeous I love the look of this boat! My Dad and I have been rebuilding Cole boats and they are so much fun to drive and rebuild back to their glory days! I was wondering if you would be able to help us out. We want to put external steering on the Cole SS we are building now and I was wondering if you could post a picture of the transom to see your set up. I'll post some pictures of it so everyone can see the awesome job Kornowski did on the gel work. securedownload (2).jpg securedownload (3).jpg securedownload (4).jpg

Hot Damn Hondo 006

Reaction score
Hey Very nice rebuild you have going there! Yes I can post some transom shots give me a couple days and I will get some up! Good luck with your project!

Hot Damn Hondo 006

Reaction score
Yes Deposit is supposedly on its way? Guy is getting an awesome boat for the price man! Brandin The yellow 210 is looking like a sweet deal for you as well!!!!

vdcruiser

Reaction score
You mind telling where on the east coast it is going, I might get to see it.

If Looks Could Kill

Reaction score
did you get a chance to take some pics of the back of the boat before it left? I'm getting ready to purchase hydraulic assist steering for my superhawk and would like to see how yours was
mounted, especially in relation to the exhaust tips, mine seems like the exhaust tips are on the crankshaft centerline. thanks in advance

Coleblooded

Reaction score
did you get a chance to take some pics of the back of the boat before it left? I'm getting ready to purchase hydraulic assist steering for my superhawk and would like to see how yours was
mounted, especially in relation to the exhaust tips, mine seems like the exhaust tips are on the crankshaft centerline. thanks in advance

Yes the exhaust tips are centerline of the crankshaft. The steering rams run right across them. A few years ago I cut the exhaust tips down to around 1" so the steering would clear.

Coleblooded

Reaction score
Man, Im already kicking myself in the ass for selling this boat. I cant believe its headed for the east coast.

tkrrox

Reaction score
I'm kicking myself for not buying it twice. Unfortunately it just wasn't in my cards. But damn it's beautiful.

TBulger

Reaction score
Beautiful boat, wish Cole was still building boats. :)

If Looks Could Kill

Reaction score
Yes the exhaust tips are centerline of the crankshaft. The steering rams run right across them. A few years ago I cut the exhaust tips down to around 1" so the steering would clear.

do you remember which system you went with? I was looking @ zeiger but it won't work, now I'm lookin @ the Imco and one of their options will fit between the exhaust tips and the ram for the trim tabs, but it looks like the exhaust tips would have to be cut down and I'll have to get a set of those bitchen swimsteps you had cole rear 2.jpg cole rear.jpg

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
CP makes a hydraulic steering system that is compact and will fit in between the exhaust tips.

RD

Coleblooded

Reaction score
do you remember which system you went with? I was looking @ zeiger but it won't work, now I'm lookin @ the Imco and one of their options will fit between the exhaust tips and the ram for the trim tabs, but it looks like the exhaust tips would have to be cut down and I'll have to get a set of those bitchen swimsteps you had View attachment 367438 View attachment 367439

A number of years ago, a bought a set of Imco's big Powerflows, and to get them to fit correctly they had to pull the exhaust tips and fab them so the exhaust entered them at an angle to get the big powerflows to fit. When they did that, I had them cut the tips down, knowing I was going to add the steering later.
And yes, unfortunately the swim step mounts will probably be a problem too.

If Looks Could Kill

Reaction score
CP makes a hydraulic steering system that is compact and will fit in between the exhaust tips.

RD

cp performance? that's who I've been talking with to order a set, they didn't say anything about a compact system? do you have a system or part#

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
cp performance? that's who I've been talking with to order a set, they didn't say anything about a compact system? do you have a system or part#

I saw it awhile back.. I'll try to find it tomorrow. :) There are other options like an ITS system, and stand off boxes with the ties built in. I saw a slim kit though that went to the transom and it would clear the tips on my schiada, and the they are about the same as the ones in that pic.

RD

Hot Damn Hondo 006

Reaction score
AHH Sorry I forgot your pictures! The guy is picking it up tomorrow! I will get you pics soon I promise! Actually have some already just need to post them!

Hot Damn Hondo 006

Reaction score
SOLD..... SOLD... SOLD!!!!!!!! Funny how everyone is calling wanting to buy it now that it is sold. The gentlemen back East got one heck of a boat for the money that is for sure!