WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

I Found A New Detailer in Havasu

Riverdad

Reaction score
I bumped into a new guy who just started his detailing business in Havasu. He did my tritoon today and did a great job.

His name is Cameron Connelly and he use to be a rigger. He came to my house and did a great job on my boat. It was every bit as good as others I have had do my boat but for a lot less. He will do your boat, motorhome or car.

Cameron's business is Decked Out Detail and his number is 928-706-4954.

rivrrts429

Arch Stanton...
Reaction score
I bumped into a new guy who just started his detailing business in Havasu. He did my tritoon today and did a great job.

His name is Cameron Connelly and he use to be a rigger. He came to my house and did a great job on my boat. It was every bit as good as others I have had do my boat but for a lot less. He will do your boat, motorhome or car.

Cameron's business is Decked Out Detail and his number is 928-706-4955.

Is the Connelly shop not doing well enough or is he doing this full time now?

Deception88

Reaction score
Hey Guys,

Connolly Marine is still in business and doing well. I have decided to go my own way and open up a business here in Lake Havasu City.

I figure that since I always enjoy keeping what I own very clean ( truck, boat, etc.. ) that I would share my passion here in Havasu.

My Father has owned his business for over 30 years and I have learned a lot from him on what it takes to be professional and successful the best I can.

I am still in the process of getting everything together the way I want and hope that I can take care of business for many years to come.

I am open for business now, so don?t hesitate to call or text me.

Thanks, Cameron

TCHB

Reaction score
Cameron is a nice guy and hard worker.

I am sure we will see him around town working on peoples toys!!

SJP

WHTBRD
Reaction score
Cameron did a great job on my boat and truck. Even detailed on Sunday. Came out awesome. Thank you.

SJP

image.jpg

Old Man Havasu

Reaction score
Great looking rig! How much clearance on those canopies belo garage door?!! Are you up on Cherry ridge? I believe that's the street off McCollugh.

SJP

WHTBRD
Reaction score
Great looking rig! How much clearance on those canopies belo garage door?!! Are you up on Cherry ridge? I believe that's the street off McCollugh.

Thank you. Yeah after measuring a couple of times I was nervous pulling it into the garage the first time. It is close but boat fits nicely with the swing away tongue. I live up off of Cherry Tree - takes a bit of getting used to but we like it.

Paul65k

Schiada Baby.......Yeah!!
Reaction score
Cameron did an awesome job on my Schiada last week.......looks as good as it ever has. He took his time, worked on a couple of trouble spots, complete interior detail as well as the trailer.....I couldn't be happier with how it turned out!!

SJP

WHTBRD
Reaction score
Cameron did an awesome job on my Schiada last week.......looks as good as it ever has. He took his time, worked on a couple of trouble spots, complete interior detail as well as the trailer.....I couldn't be happier with how it turned out!!

Same here - really diligent. He ran out of some materials and even went back to his job and returned on a small item - unnecessary for him to make the run. Really good guy - I plan on using him again.

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
Had Cameron come over and wash and wax my Schiada.. Came back the next day and washed and waxed my truck. He works hard, and goes over the finished job to make sure you are 100% happy!

Thanks Cameron.

RD

Hardly Satisfied

Riverside, CA & Havasu
Reaction score
Had him detail my magic deck boat on Tuesday can't wait to see it on my next trip in a few weeks.