WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

One last round of help for Outnumbered (John)

drtywhat

Reaction score
I am going to leave his memorial fund open for another 30 days. I would like to present a cashiers check to his girls on behalf of the great members of this site. Some of you members have already helped out and from the bottom of my heart I want to say his family will appreciate it. See info below:

John Caplinger Benefit Memorial Fund
Wells Fargo Acct # 1629959287
You can just go into any Wells Fargo and ask to donate to the name listed above or use the acct number
You can also donate via PayPal to [email protected]

If you have any issues or trouble depositing, please contact me 602-369-6235
This money will be used to help support his 2 girls and their college education needs. His girls were his life so anything to help will greatly be appreciated. I know we as a group have done a lot for John in the past with the SUP raffle and the football squares. Here is one last chance to rally for John and his family.

Thanks
Jeff Bleecker

napanutt

Connoisseur
Reaction score
What's the name on the account? I'm trying to do the sure pay thing online through Wells Fargo.

drtywhat

Reaction score
Done. Wish I could give more. :(

It's not the dollar amount Barker. It's the thought of giving. Your donation will cover a few text books. Thank you kind sir for helping.

drtywhat

Reaction score
Headshothills won best 4th of July video - Winning 100.00 to any RDP advertiser. Boat Bling is going to give him the product and donate the 100.00 to this cause. I will be sending out the 100.00 this week. :)

RD

Awesome!!!! Thanks Dave very much and also headshothills and boat being.:thumbsup

YOLO

Reaction score
Unfortunately didn't know John but heard good things about him.
Should be posted by the morning...
For the girls,
John Chilton

drtywhat

Reaction score
Wow there have been some nice donations coming in the last few days. I would really like to say thanks to those that have helped out towards the girls college fund. I won't name names in public, but you all know who you are. Very class act members on here. :thumbup: Thank you from the bottom of my heart. John would be proud of all of you for the random acts of kindness.

drtywhat

Reaction score
Unfortunately didn't know John but heard good things about him.
Should be posted by the morning...
For the girls,
John Chilton

Thank you kind sir!!! Very appreciated. :)

ridebig

Reaction score
Just saw this. Heading to the bank today.

drtywhat

Reaction score
Just saw this. Heading to the bank today.

If you made it today, I see a deposit. And I say thank you very much for your contribution. Everyone's generosity has been unreal. The girls appreciate it.:thumbup:

ridebig

Reaction score
If you made it today, I see a deposit. And I say thank you very much for your contribution. Everyone's generosity has been unreal. The girls appreciate it.:thumbup:

Deposit went in about 90 min ago. So glad I can help the family out. Tim.

wishiknew

Reaction score
Sorry for your loss Sent today Everyone else needs to Push One More Time !!!!

Hammer

Reaction score
IMG_4276.jpg

Was going through some pictures today and ran across this one from the RDP camp out deal so I thought I'd share. John is in the middle and that is drtywhat to his right, I think thats Timmy to his left. So glad Jeff and John made it out for this trip. He won't be forgotten......

IMG_4276.jpg

drtywhat

Reaction score
View attachment 361262

Was going through some pictures today and ran across this one from the RDP camp out deal so I thought I'd share. John is in the middle and that is drtywhat to his right, I think thats Timmy to his left. So glad Jeff and John made it out for this trip. He won't be forgotten......

View attachment 361262

You know Hammer I was looking at pictures today of him too. I am watching Johns(I can't find myself not saying John) house and his dog while the girls got a surprise vacation from Sherry's former boss to Maui. I can't help but sit in this house and see all his pictures, his clothes, his tools, his whole life here. It's very difficult to even comprehend that he is no longer here. I have to tell my kids it's not "John and Sherry's" house anymore, that it's "Sherry and the girls". It fucking hurts so bad that he is not here as my friend, my riding buddy, or any of your friends anymore. :(

Hammer

Reaction score
You know Hammer I was looking at pictures today of him too. I am watching Johns(I can't find myself not saying John) house and his dog while the girls got a surprise vacation from Sherry's former boss to Maui. I can't help but sit in this house and see all his pictures, his clothes, his tools, his whole life here. It's very difficult to even comprehend that he is no longer here. I have to tell my kids it's not "John and Sherry's" house anymore, that it's "Sherry and the girls". It fucking hurts so bad that he is not here as my friend, my riding buddy, or any of your friends anymore. :(

Hang in there bud, I've been going through the same emotions over the last 10 months. One minute you feel great and the next your pissed off at the world. The reminders will make you laugh and smile and then you'll be heartbroken and sad again . It's tough losing such a huge part of your life, it'll get easier, I promise.

A woman I recently met lost her husband through cancer a few years back. We started talking about the struggles you go through mentally and how tough it can be. She gave me a book as a gift and I immediately thought of you and the rest of johns family when I received it. I'd like to pay it forward and send you guys several copies if I may, It has helped me "make sense" of some of my thoughts...

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1408512614.833423.jpg l