WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

1987 ELIMINATOR STOKER STOLEN 7/20-7/21

RIVERBRAT

Reaction score
Our 1987 STOKER was stolen last night or early this morning from our driveway on BARRANCA DR in Lake Havasu City, AZ. It was covered with a Blue boat cover and the trailer is Black with Chrome fenders and Black Jet Trim Mats. The Boat has white interior done by JET TRIM also. Any info contact Jack 928-486-9724 image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg
PLEASE HELP US FIND OUR BOAT!!!

poncho

Reaction score
That is horrible, hope you get you're boat back and some one goes to jail.....facebook it.

RIVERBRAT

Reaction score
It's all over FB, hoping someone sees it and calls us. Pretty sad the shitty things people do to benefit themselves dishonestly. Hoping on the good old KARMA also!! I believe in, (what comes around, goes around!)

RIVERBRAT

Reaction score
It's all over FB, hoping someone sees it and calls us. Pretty sad the shitty things people do to benefit themselves dishonestly. Hoping on the good old KARMA also!! I believe in, (what comes around, goes around!)

BUMP Anybody see or hear anything??

Demoman

Reaction score
I will keep my eyes open up here in Needles. Hopefully it turns up quick

Gelcoater

Reaction score
Checking this a few times a day to see if its found yet.

Keeping an eye out here in the IE.

Hope they find it soon,hopefully intact.!!

RIVERBRAT

Reaction score
Checking this a few times a day to see if its found yet.

Keeping an eye out here in the IE.

Hope they find it soon,hopefully intact.!!

Still haven't found the boat... I keep posting about it and handing out flyers. I go to the marinas and look, and talk to people hoping to hear some good news. I was told the Boat was seen at Windsor launch yesterday at 5 then left at 7. Was gone by the time I got the info and got down there... Total bummer, I felt like I was so close. A lot of people are looking for this boat so hopefully it turns up!

Nacimientobound

Reaction score
Still haven't found the boat... I keep posting about it and handing out flyers. I go to the marinas and look, and talk to people hoping to hear some good news. I was told the Boat was seen at Windsor launch yesterday at 5 then left at 7. Was gone by the time I got the info and got down there... Total bummer, I felt like I was so close. A lot of people are looking for this boat so hopefully it turns up!

Keep up the good fight.

Gelcoater

Reaction score

Well?If there's a silver lining it's that as of yesterday it sounds like its still in one piece.
Hopefully someone finds it soon.

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score

They had the balls to launch it in Havasu? HOLY SHIT! That sounds like someone begging to get caught.. (And possibly catch a beating while there at it)

RD

RIVERBRAT

Reaction score
Checked on some leads today and of course the guys lied to my face. I gave the info to the police and hopefully they check it out. I just don't have faith in the PD... It's hard to trust anyone now.

hallett21

Reaction score
Keep hoping to log on and see you found it :( have you been checking craigslist? I know it's a real long shot but if they were dumb enough to run it the next day in havasu maybe they would try to turn it for fast $$ ??

ultra26shadow

Reaction score
The weird thing is yesterday in the channel I seen a couple that resembled your bout but the cowling was a different color on the motor. I'll keep a eye out.

67 baron sprint LD 390 FE

Reaction score
post an add on craigs with a nice reward. some tweek will snitch em off for cash. its worked for me in the past.

Yup put up some cash helped me get my bronco back , and the cops don't give a shit another stolen boat , a senseless crime is what they told me about my bronco. Keep it posted the more eyes the better , don't give up you'll find it

RIVERBRAT

Reaction score
Thanks guys, for the tips. Yes I know the cops aren't going to do shit about this either..