WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

FREE GIBSON EXHAUST FOR BEST THREAD - Now until Sept 5th

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
RDP in Coordination with Gibson Performance is going to give away a FREE GIBSON EXHAUST system for the "Best Thread" from now until the Friday After Labor Day Weekend. (Sept 5th)

We are interested in Weekend Trips, Build Threads, Inspiring personal Stories, you name it. Top 10 threads will be selected by RDP's moderating team and placed into a Poll on that Friday afternoon. Voting closes out Tuesday September 9th.

Winner gets to pick an Exhaust for their Truck / Car / UTV! If it's for a truck or car and you are in So Cal I will have LGE/CTS install the exhaust system for you for free as well!

I will have Graphics developed for this contest by early next week so that members can share them on their FB pages to have their friends vote for their threads etc.. :)

RD

CampbellCarl

Reaction score
Damnit.....I guess that I picked the wrong month to stop sniffing glue......

:D

Hammer

Reaction score
That's a hell of a motivator for some epic threads ! Right on RD and Gibson....

obnoxious001

Engine building character
Reaction score
RDP in Coordination with Gibson Performance is going to give away a FREE GIBSON EXHAUST system for the "Best Thread" from now until the Friday After Labor Day Weekend. (Sept 5th)

We are interested in Weekend Trips, Build Threads, Inspiring personal Stories, you name it. Top 10 threads will be selected by RDP's moderating team and placed into a Poll on that Friday afternoon. Voting closes out Tuesday September 9th.

Winner gets to pick an Exhaust for their Truck / Car / UTV! If it's for a truck or car and you are in So Cal I will have LGE/CTS install the exhaust system for you for free as well!

I will have Graphics developed for this contest by early next week so that members can share them on their FB pages to have their friends vote for their threads etc.. :)

RD

I bet that kind of voting will encourage cheating

obnoxious001

Engine building character
Reaction score
Being that you have to be a registered member of RDP to vote in a poll on the forums, we call that a "win" :D

RD

New members are great if you don't have a bunch of different "users" from the same computer

Wheeler

I'm just here to bitch about others negativity.😁
Reaction score
Yep...He is a Yorba Linda guy. :p

So was this guy. :smackhead

nixon-s-watergate-testimony-2000332.jpg

shockwaveharry

Reaction score
Back in the 90's I used to have a repair shop in Placentia called Auto Exclusive and Ron used to do all my cat converters at his shop on Imperial Hwy. Muffler Express. They were all hollow but he said they flowed better that way... :D Anyway, I remember he was starting to do a lot of RV systems and building the business up back then. Humble beginnings!

BHC Vic

cobra performance boats
Reaction score
Can I put an exhaust on my 8.2 mag?