WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

This section was the brain child of one of our members

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
He is getting ready to pull the trigger on a new to him (used) boat, and he had his heart set on a particular model. He caught a ride in Elsinore in what he wanted to go on and it beat him like a red headed step child. He suggested to me that a section where people could put up reviews of their own boats, and describe what they like, don't like, and how they handle would be paramount to people in shopping the used boat Market.

My only concern is people tend to see their own stuff through rose colored glasses, but ultimately I still think it's a great idea, and I look forward to seeing some of our own member reviews of their boats. :)

RD

Tommy Gun Images

Media Lackey
Staff member
Reaction score
All I know is the Taco is the best rough water boat ever... And fast as the day is long :D

88vector

Reaction score
I have the most beautiful well built boat ever made since boating was created by Sir Thomas George Boatswain way back in 1903*.

*Actual facts may vary from this post.

cuz_im_CR

Reaction score
I guess you can use this as a starting template...

Year:
Make:
Model:
Length:
Engine:
Propulsion:
Prop:
Top speed:
Pros:

Cons:

Overall:

Riverbound

Banned
Reaction score
This section could be interesting. I will slowly add a "review" for each boat we own or have owned in the past.

Bigbore500r

Reaction score
I cant wait to give my Hawaiian-Warlock bastard hybrid a scathing review.....:D

Tommy Gun Images

Media Lackey
Staff member
Reaction score
I have the most beautiful well built boat ever made since boating was created by Sir Thomas George Boatswain way back in 1903*.

*Actual facts may vary from this post.

Actually I'm pretty sure River Dave invented boating... Just what I heard

pull-on

Roofers do it on top.
Reaction score
Actually I'm pretty sure River Dave invented boating... Just what I heard

Now that I just read this statement on the ole inter-web, I believe this to be factual and true!! :thumbsup

Outdrive1

Outdrive1 Marine Sales https://www.outdrive1.com/
Reaction score
Fist there was Dave then there there was river, but Dave River's Place didn't sound right...

It was just Continent Dave back in those days.

DeltaSigBoater

This is... Legendary!
Reaction score
It was just Continent Dave back in those days.

continent dave.jpg :D

AzGeo

Fair winds and following seas George.. Rest Easy..
Reaction score
.....on the first day God told Leonard Schiada, "go buy resin and mat". on the second day God said, "make a plug, with these features", .....on the fourth day God said, "buff the mold and tape it" .....on the sixth day God said, "bond it together and rig it" .....and on the seventh day God said, "call Dave get some beer and go boating". So it was written, so shall it be done........

CampbellCarl

Reaction score
.....on the first day God told Leonard Schiada, "go buy resin and mat". on the second day God said, "make a plug, with these features", .....on the fourth day God said, "buff the mold and tape it" .....on the sixth day God said, "bond it together and rig it" .....and on the seventh day God said, "call Dave get some beer and go boating". So it was written, so shall it be done........

So, Dave's position on boating and alcohol consumption is God's work? I wonder how that'll hold up in a court of law......

:D

blacksockdown

Banned
Reaction score
All of the good natured giving RD shit aside.This is a brilliant idea IMO...:thumbup:

AzGeo

Fair winds and following seas George.. Rest Easy..
Reaction score
So, Dave's position on boating and alcohol consumption is God's work? I wonder how that'll hold up in a court of law......

:D

There's no problem here because no guns were mentioned. If Holder heard that "boating, alcohol and guns" were being used, he would be all over it. This whole thing holds up great in the 'court of public opinion' and that's the only 'court' the 'gods around here' recognize. HA HA

TBulger

Reaction score
I guess you can use this as a starting template...

Year:
Make:
Model:
Length:
Engine:
Propulsion:
Prop:
Top speed:
Pros:

Cons:

Overall:

I'd like to see Insurance cost added to list. Thanks :)