WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

ABSTRACTE STRAGE SOLUTIONS IN FORT MOJAVE

purrfecttremor

Reaction score
Under new ownership. Anyone have any problems with their service as in charging your batteries?

eliminate-her

Reaction score
No problems, just leave you power cord hanging out the back. They request a 25' extension. I have stored there now 2 seasons, liked it when Ed was running it.

Abc123

Banned
Reaction score
Put it this way, I vacated as of yesterday. I'm not happy with the new ownership whatsoever.

I've called 3 different storage facilities in the area and they all said they've been getting several calls from other people like myself wanting to leave Abstract.

As far as the batteries, they'll still charge them as far as I know. I always left a cord hanging out my cover.

What really pissed me off was the damage that was done to my trailer. They fixed it to try and cover it up and did a half ass job.

The thing I'll miss the most about that place is the free ice and the conversations with Ed I always had. He was a really cool guy.

CampbellCarl

Reaction score
Put it this way, I vacated as of yesterday. I'm not happy with the new ownership whatsoever.

I've called 3 different storage facilities in the area and they all said they've been getting several calls from other people like myself wanting to leave Abstract.

As far as the batteries, they'll still charge them as far as I know. I always left a cord hanging out my cover.

What really pissed me off was the damage that was done to my trailer. They fixed it to try and cover it up and did a half ass job.

The thing I'll miss the most about that place is the free ice and the conversations with Ed I always had. He was a really cool guy.

Did Ed leave town? Maybe just had the business up and going and got an offer he couldn't refuse? He has been instrumental in the Biily B Needles boat show for the last couple of years.

Abc123

Banned
Reaction score
Did Ed leave town? Maybe just had the business up and going and got an offer he couldn't refuse? He has been instrumental in the Biily B Needles boat show for the last couple of years.

I talked with Ed twice about it. Abstract wasn't for sale. I guess some guy that sold a big construction company out for LA went out there and made him an offer he couldn't refuse. He also bought All Seasons and I hear he's working on another (this came from Ed). My buddy who is good friends with Allan (Allan's Fastners) was the first to tell me when he heard from Allan. Ed sent out a newsletter letting all the tenants know about the sale shortly after that.

Ed seemed happy about the sale as it would give him time be more involved with the Elks, Chamber of Commerce and other activities he's involved in. I'm not sure where he's living now. I think he was talking about Willow Valley if I recall. He and my mechanic are buddies so I'll have to ask him next time we talk.

Ed is a really cool guy. I'd drive my party crazy while waiting in my truck as I'd sit there, crack open a beer and talk with Ed for an hour each time I picked up my boat. :D

saucedaddy

Reaction score
I talked with Ed twice about it. Abstract wasn't for sale. I guess some guy that sold a big construction company out for LA went out there and made him an offer he couldn't refuse. He also bought All Seasons and I hear he's working on another (this came from Ed). My buddy who is good friends with Allan (Allan's Fastners) was the first to tell me when he heard from Allan. Ed sent out a newsletter letting all the tenants know about the sale shortly after that.

Ed seemed happy about the sale as it would give him time be more involved with the Elks, Chamber of Commerce and other activities he's involved in. I'm not sure where he's living now. I think he was talking about Willow Valley if I recall. He and my mechanic are buddies so I'll have to ask him next time we talk.

Ed is a really cool guy. I'd drive my party crazy while waiting in my truck as I'd sit there, crack open a beer and talk with Ed for an hour each time I picked up my boat. :D

Did you go over to Pair A Dice?