WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Is the American dream now the unamerican American dream?

Boozer

Extreme Mist
Reaction score
I'm 34. I came from nothing, my parents couldn't stay put in a place longer than 2 years and by the 9th grade I had been to more than 10 different schools. I dropped out in the 9th grade.

Despite all of that I've managed to do ok for myself. I started at the bottom, worked my ass off, kept my mouth shut when I got passed over because of politics and kept at it. There's no secret or magical method to what I've done, it's really just simple shit that I'd imagine most everyone on this board who's found success has done.

I was the poorest of all my friends growing up. Mind you most of them were lower middle class or poor but I took the cake when it came to poor. My childhood friends still haven't done shot with their lives and bitch about it on Facebook all the time. I use to snap back at their shit and they would often snap back at me with remarks about "not knowing how it is or what it's like." These are the same kids I grew up with, often borrowed clothes from because mine were falling apart and I didn't have the money to replace... But because I have made the choice to improve my life in the last decade I apparently do not know what it's like.

The majority of the current generation sucks at life. Not because the game isn't fair, it's never been fair but because they're to god damn lazy and sensitive to play the game to begin with. They'd rather make excuses than produce results. Needless to say I would argue that it's easier for a younger person to make it today than it was when their parents where their age simply because there are a lot less people in the game and trying to succeed at the game than there were when their parents were trying to make it.

pronstar

President, Dallas Chapter
Reaction score
RD has or had written on his easel in his garage the three most important things to success which mimics you statement above.

And now, for the first time ever, the public unveiling of those three steps :D

south-park-gnomes-phases.jpg

rivermobster

Club Banned
Reaction score
Everyday I am dealing with people fresh of the boat, don't speak but 3 words of English and are somehow able to purchase brand new homes that start at well over a million bucks. It's very rare that I am seeing traditional American families (second+ generation citizens) that are able to make it happen. We're talking young families with small kids, I don't know about you but I'm busting my ass, and burning the candle at both ends to live in comparison, a 2 bit lifestyle.

So what happened, when did normal Americans become second class citizens? Seems to me you need an income of several hundred thousand dollars a year to pull off the new American dream lifestyle, put your kids through school, go on vacations, fund a proper retirement.

Maybe it's just a SoCal observation, maybe not, what are you guys seeing in the America where you live?

This happened because the dollar is so fucking devalued!!!

When you go on vacation to places like Yosemite, Yellowstone, Zion and any other place that you can't find anywhere else on this earth, NOBODY there speaks english! I struck up a covo with some people in Zion one day, that had a Heavy accent, and they told me they can vacation her in America for pennies on what it cost to vacation anywhere else. Our national debt had ruined the value of the dollar. It aint worth shit in the world economy anymore.

A million dollar house in this country is a 100k house anywhere else. But then again, it really is all about perspective....

Look what you can buy in AZ for 200k! You can't buy an outhouse her in SoCal for 2ook. Did you see Wickys house for sale in Idaho? I can sell what i have here, move up there, and look like a bazilionare!!! Yet here, I'm just a POS grease monkey.

Perspective people. Learn to enjoy what you have, and not fret about what you don't have. :thumbup:

Can I get their number? I need someone like that to do my taxes. :thumbup:

Get your sig line her folks!!! :D

Abc123

Banned
Reaction score
Unfortunately, a lot of Americans have redefined the American Dream to a Materialistic Look at Me Dream.

To me, the American Dream is about having the ability to support myself and my family all the while having the freedom of self determination, in other words, not being under the thumb of the "man" (for the younger generation, not being under the thumb of Mr. Burns). All this stuff about a bigger house, or larger fake boobies for the wife, or more bling has nothing to do with my American Dream.

When I was young, no one asked me what "I wanted" to do for a living. The question was always "What" are you going to do to support yourself. It is a different question that is lost on a lot of people.

When is the last time a neighbor kid stopped by and asked to mow your yard, clean your pool, help plant trees or change the landscaping? At a small age, we were taught that you better find something on your own to put some money in your pocket. You name the shitty job, and I suspect most self made people will raise their hand and say, yep, I did that. I certainly did and because of that, every morning, I wake up thinking "what" am I going to do today to support myself and my family. Move the cheese anywhere you want, I am gonna find that cheese.

One does not need a fancy college education, rich parents, or a large pool of capital to start with. Anyone can achieve it, but it is tough, frustrating, not cool, and the cool kids will make fun of you. You just have to understand it is not a sprint.

Agreed.

I used to do several of those things. I had an old retired neighbor that would let me and another kid on the street swim in his pool whenever we wanted as long as we cleaned it and did a lil yard work for him. It was pretty rewarding to jump in that pool after a hot summer day of doing yard work or other stuff around the house. I had a pretty good car washing business too. I'd make $3-5 a car. :D There were about five summers that I stayed with my grandparent's friends in Lake Elizabeth for a few weeks. Her friend's husband was a supervisor at the oil fields in Castaic. He'd take me to work with him and pay me hourly to be a helper. I wasn't yet 16 so my options for other part time work were slim. If there wasn't anything to do, he'd drop me off in the middle of nowhere with a big jug of water and yard tools to hoe weeds around the fields. I would look forward to this every year because I'd make a few hundred bucks and could buy something I wanted when I got back. I also had a lot of fun working the fields and getting to hang around with the guys. It made me feel a sense of value when I got a job done. He taught me how to weld and helped me build some skate board rails. So after work I'd skateboard all afternoon at the house or walk down to Lake Elizabeth from their house and fish or just trip out on nature. When I wasn't doing this, I'd ride my skateboard around business parks in Upland asking to help out. I even bugged Billy B a few times but he never had work for me.

I find it strange to see parents give their kids an allowance. I don't recall my parents ever handing me cash, but I always had a few bucks to go see a movie, buy something I wanted or buy a cheeseburger. They put a roof over my head, food in my belly, clothes on my back and taught me that the cavalry isn't coming. If I want something, I better figure out out how to earn the money to get it. I was raised by a widowed single mother who had to raise two boys on a low income. The majority of my friends who are doing well and supporting themselves were raised in similar situations; Broken homes or broke parents. Most of the people I grew up with that are going nowhere were spoiled rotten and never had to face reality fresh out of the gate into adulthood. It's always someone else's fault or they bitch about the economy.

Several people I know with good jobs/businesses piss away so much of their money on things you've mentioned and I just don't get it. When you buy a new house or car every few years, you end up spending all of your money on interest thus never paying anything off. I have a few friends that I just can't hang out with often. They just love to spend money. Fancy dinners, big bar tabs at fancy places, renting duffy boats, paying for bottle service in night clubs and other pointless shit that they can brag about on Facebook or Instagram.

Their attitudes are, "what's the big deal? We make good money?" I've never been into the "lavish" lifestyle. I take a liking to freedom over being imprisoned by debt the rest of my life. I make a pretty nice 6 figure income and I'm in my late 20's. I don't even have a high school diploma because I dropped out to work construction at 16, but what I do have is the desire to provide for myself and life a good life. I also want to support my mother in her golden years ( a large reason for not wanting children of my own). Another thing that has taken me far is not giving a shit what anyone thinks about me. I get called "cheap" often. Well that's fine...I'd rather be cheap than broke. I don't want to work my entire life to maintain the consumer lifestyle til I die.

I've always considered myself to be a sponge. I'm constantly trying to learn new ways to make a better living. Screw reinventing the wheel. Learn what works and do it as good or do it better than the last guy who taught you.

Interesting little story about the neighbor that I mentioned above. He passed away about 7-8 years ago. A strange chain of events occurred and I ended up flipping his house last year. When he passed away, the family sold it to another couple at the height of the market through an out of area family agent. He wanted me to get the listing but nothing was in agreed to in writing and the family pushed me out. No big deal though, I was happy to be gifted one of his old tool boxes that is still in my garage today. Most of the inheritance went to his granddaughter and she put it up her nose within a year. Well the family that bought it lost it and sold it to me via short sale. It was the values I learned as a child that made that possible. There are two things that he always told me as a kid. "If a job is worth doing, it's worth doing right" and "why should I pay you anything?" The second one taught me how to show my value.

LuckyDaze

Reaction score
The american dream is alive and well but you've gotta work your ass off for it. Maybe its the difference in demographics? Up here there is a 6.1% unemployement rate VS Californias 7.8. Theres a lot more folks down there than there are up here so that could skew one's view points for sure.

milkmoney

Reaction score
American dream is slowly disappearing right in front of our eyes as we see it

Glad I already made most of my dreams come true. Jus a few more to go :)

Struv

Reaction score
Lower your expectations. Be happy with what you have. Higher education can help but is by no means a requirement to be successful. Suck it up and be content w life.

djunkie

Broke mo fo
Reaction score
American dream is slowly disappearing right in front of our eyes as we see it

Glad I already made most of my dreams come true. Jus a few more to go :)

You keep trying buddy. She may say yes one day. I doubt it though. Lol

rivrrts429

Arch Stanton...
Reaction score
Renting drives U.S. homeownership to 19-year low
Weak wage gains have combined with higher mortgage rates and home prices to force many to give up on the American dream of home ownership, leading to a tightening of the rental market.

http://www.reuters.com/article/2014/07/29/us-usa-economy-housing-idUSKBN0FY1GD20140729

That story reads similar to the "lost decade" Japan experienced. If we call 2007-2008 the beginning of the recession then we still have a long ways to go before we're looking at it in the rear view mirror.

It will take a while before the consequences of the last recession will rebound. This is just a byproduct of those who lost during the last downturn.

Flyinbowtie

Reaction score
One of the things that is holding many young people back today is their inability to communicate like an adult. To be exact, their lack of a command of the English language in both the written and verbal form.
These are usually the very same people that cannot or will not dress properly for a job interview, cannot follow (or do not read and comprehend) with the simple directions regarding the application process.
I have probably interviewed several hundred entry level candidates for employment in my life, not unlike many others on this website.
I am fairly certain that we have all dealt with the fresh out of college young man or woman who fails the oral interview within 30 seconds of entering the room. They cannot speak well, they have no non-verbal communication skills, no one has taught them to shake hands, look people in the eye, etc.
They cannot write. While waiting for the interview, have them prepare a hand written (that they write with someone in your office watching) 3 paragraph story of their life, and be prepared for a shock.)
How they are able to pass high school English, let alone college level work, is beyond me.
I do not care what the position is, carpenter, cop, or otherwise, if you cannot step up to a customer, supervisor, peer, or other human being, and project a image that you are competent, capable, and dependable, you are going nowhere, and you will remain there, forever, no matter how strong your back may be at a given place in the timeline of your life.
Most reasonably intelligent humans can be taught to speak the language, and, with enough effort, many can be taught to write it. More these days with the crutch of the word processor, God help us if we every are forced to return to a hand held writing instrument and a sheet of paper.
However...
All the schoolin' and OJT in the world cannot teach you the steps that gets you out of the pit and into the supervisor seat. That ability to project confidence and to communicate under the pressure that is absolutely required to make the move to the supervision level and on to mid-management or executive positions is a thing you have in you that grows in you as you mature and gain a little experience. The experience simply waters the seed...you either have it planted or you do not.
When a cop shop promotes a officer to sergeant they are not simply promoting a sergeant, they see that person as a Lieutenant and a Captain down the road. The same is true in the private sector.
That seed I mentioned...it is planted by your parents who lead by example, or in a few rare cases I've seen it is self planted...but man that don't happen often.
This is where we are having a problem in this country.
This is why we have people spending lifetimes working in minimum wage jobs, why we don't produce leaders, why we have millions of college grads with a liberal arts degree but damn few engineers.
We haven't done a good job at planting the seed...the leadership seed. There are born leaders, but there I know a helluva lot of guys who were born leaders, but didn't have the tools to step up to the plate and do it to it.
The care, nurturing, and education of our children used to be priority #1 of every American parent. It isn't anymore, it hasn't been for several generations, and we are reaping what we, as a nation, have sewn.
Fixing this is as simple as turning the ship. Returning the the fundamentals.
We are not even trying.
The American Dream is still out there, and still being reached for on a daily basis. It simply isn't being achieved by as many natural born Americans, because we ain't trying hard enough. Sure, it has changed a bit, but it is still the same game.

pronstar

President, Dallas Chapter
Reaction score
That story reads similar to the "lost decade" Japan experienced. If we call 2007-2008 the beginning of the recession then we still have a long ways to go before we're looking at it in the rear view mirror.

I read an article a few years ago, they were talking about this very topic, and one thing that stood out for me:
Less than 30% of Japanese adults under 30 years of age had EVER held a full-time job.

I sort of fear we are headed down that path.

whiteworks

Custom Shutters by WhiteWorks
Reaction score
Lower your expectations. Be happy with what you have. Higher education can help but is by no means a requirement to be successful. Suck it up and be content w life.

Fuck that, I'm raising the bar and not looking back LOL

I'll be content when I can maintain my lifestyle indefinitely with out exerting any more energy, I can think of a lot better shit to do with my life than working for a living :p

Flyinbowtie

Reaction score
I read an article a few years ago, they were talking about this very topic, and one thing that stood out for me:
Less than 30% of Japanese adults under 30 years of age had EVER held a full-time job.

I sort of fear we are headed down that path.

I fear we are too. I think we are mirroring that lost decade deal, and our economy is in such a flux that when we combine that with the general FUBAR we are living it leaves us a very vulnerable country, in all the worst possible ways.

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
If coming home dirty everyday and having a blown out back by age 30 is living the dream, something has gone wrong. The majority of my buddies I grew up with are working class stiffs or blown out drug attics fumbling through life. The ones who are doing okay work 100 hours a week and are tied in with large companies. The ones who are getting by, put in their 40 and budget their way through life's events, but seem to have a higher quality of life than the 100 hour guys. Then we have the burn outs which no one likes to talk about, some just failed to launch and pursued smoking the pipe from right out the gate. While the other faction of the burn outs injured themselves by working hard and are now hooked on dope of some sort and quite honestly just miserable fucks to be around if they are still able to function in some capacity.

I've had every shit job on a construction site, digging ditches, tearing off roofs, framing up forms, tieing rebar. As things progressed I moved into more skilled positions on the job sites, framing, sweating pipes, pulling wire, running ducts, all the way to finish work in carpentry and a few other trades. The reality is all that shit sucks and other than putting food on the table and squeaking out an existence, no one in their right mind would pursue that life, matter of fact it just happens to most. You wake up one day and realize that through years of hard labor you have refined your skill set and picked up some knowledge, maybe enough to give it a go on your own. Then it's time for a giant kick in the nuts that you don't even see coming for a few years because your so busy trying to build a business. As this process moves along you become more established and regulatory compliment only to realize that you're no longer making half the money you were when you were just doing little jobs by yourself, it's a cruel journey and very few are able to pull it off in the end, I'd wager about 1%:D

So before you go running off and buying into the working man success story, have a little look down the road and try to see where you are heading. Nothing worse than wasting a decade or so of prime time and then realizing your only option is to keep doing what you're doing because you're in too deep to walk away LOL

Dylan, that last part sounds like someone that just got subsidized..

I have the drive and the worth ethic. I'm 26 and although I haven't "made it" we do ok. Whenever I have ever asked someone what they do it's not to judge them or b a jackass I'm just trying to figure out a better way to make money. I don't think there is anything wrong w that. When people ask what info I tell them. They ask what I make I tell them. I say if your down to bust your ass join the union and make what I do

Well, I can tell you it's rude as shit.. Or at least the way I was raised it is.

Unfortunately, a lot of Americans have redefined the American Dream to a Materialistic Look at Me Dream.

To me, the American Dream is about having the ability to support myself and my family all the while having the freedom of self determination, in other words, not being under the thumb of the "man" (for the younger generation, not being under the thumb of Mr. Burns). All this stuff about a bigger house, or larger fake boobies for the wife, or more bling has nothing to do with my American Dream.

When I was young, no one asked me what "I wanted" to do for a living. The question was always "What" are you going to do to support yourself. It is a different question that is lost on a lot of people.

When is the last time a neighbor kid stopped by and asked to mow your yard, clean your pool, help plant trees or change the landscaping? At a small age, we were taught that you better find something on your own to put some money in your pocket. You name the shitty job, and I suspect most self made people will raise their hand and say, yep, I did that. I certainly did and because of that, every morning, I wake up thinking "what" am I going to do today to support myself and my family. Move the cheese anywhere you want, I am gonna find that cheese.

One does not need a fancy college education, rich parents, or a large pool of capital to start with. Anyone can achieve it, but it is tough, frustrating, not cool, and the cool kids will make fun of you. You just have to understand it is not a sprint.

Very well said.

RD has or had written on his easel in his garage the three most important things to success which mimics you statement above.

Still there as well.

everyone on this site has a piece of The American Dream it's called "Freedom"...

THANK YOU!! And in that freedom people have the choice to be whatever they want to be in life!

While this is quite true, how many of us have chosen to enslave ourselves to our debt and have a master called a boss?

Well, I've been my own boss for a long time now, and I can tell you the idea of working for someone else sounds more appealing everyday.. LOL

Politics is the tough route that nobody wants to tackle. It's taboo to discuss much less address. Definitely not a fun topic to immerse yourself in, not for me anyway.

Hell... It can kill a forum which is why it's usually not allowed or it's given it's own section lol.

Not until we're willing to call bullshit and face the reality of it can we change it's direction.

If we always do what we've always done; we'll always get what we've always got (or something like that lol).

Much easier said than done...

It isn't the Politics that kill a forum, it's the negativity.. The arguing, and most importantly realizing someone that you thought had a half of a brain is a fucking idiot.

Fuck that, I'm raising the bar and not looking back LOL

I'll be content when I can maintain my lifestyle indefinitely with out exerting any more energy, I can think of a lot better shit to do with my life than working for a living :p

Old timers always said if you aren't busy working, you are getting busy dieing.. Gotta be honest though, I think I'd be just fine if I hit the lotto. :D

RD

New to boating

Reaction score
I don't really see that in Havasu, because I think it's still legal to shoot foreigners out here.. But I know exactly what you are talking about.. Especially in So CAL. I can't think of 5 people that I grew up with that "made it." I can only think of a couple, and there was some real questionable shit going on in the beginning for funding, or they were trust funders.

It also seems like poor is the new cool.. People are rude as fuck about money these days. I remember when I was a kid it was rude as shit to ask someone what they did for a living if they were standing next to something nice. Now people instantly ask and you can see it in their eyes that they feel you don't deserve what you have when you answer. Doesn't matter what you answer.

RD

The reason why the American population is being "passed up" by people who live here and were not born here is because there is a gigantic undercurrent in our culture of sitting around and bitching about what you don't have and what you are never going to get instead of figuring out a way to go and get it, or waiting for the Government to solve it for them.

They also appreciate what the have more, and there is ZERO sense of entitlement, as we see with our "American dream" population who think that just because they were "yanked out of an American crotch" they are owed something..

People talk about the Asian invasion and how they can't speak our language so they must be somehow inferior. Asians seem to be especially good at math, and using calculators. They don't buy boats they cant afford to put gas in or cars they cant afford the insurance on, and actually focus on living below their means so they can crate some liquidity for retirement.... imagine that....

They pay attention, and don't complain, and don't always have their "hand out" for more and more, they try to add value and "earn it", and don't think they should be "running the company" after 6 months of employment.

Mexicans are the subject of a lot of criticisms but I don't see a lot of White people at Home Depot in the parking lot looking for work because they are too busy driving down to the unemployment office to file for their "share", and waiting for "the right job" or occupying their "space" on the couch watching the next stupid reality show. Instead of looking down on them there is a lesson to be learned there, but I guess you have to be interested in learning to absorb it.

And you can be "busting your ass" every day in a job that will never produce an opulent lifestyle if you are spending your time in an industry that won't offer that opportunity. If you want to be angry at someone for that, look in the mirror...take a good long look, that is the person you should be angry with. That is the "responsible party"

This thread assumes everyone has the same vision of what the "American dream" is, which is a woefully flawed starting place, because not everyone sees it the same. A Wife, 2 Kids, a picket fence, and average house and saving for college....... I don't hear that from the next generation.... probably why there isn't any market for "Leave it to Beaver" re-runs.

Wicky

Mr. Potatohead
Reaction score
Interesting thought: when you see fobby people out here with a lot of money, especially asians, remember that only a tiny fraction of them were able to leave their country and start a new life out here. In other words, of the billion people in China, only the very smartest and well-connected actually end up overseas. They're the ones opening donut shops and dry cleaners and buying nice cars. They're rich because they're smart or know someone who is, not because they're asian lol.

They also have a good tax shelter because they only hire family. Meaning, they don't pay 941s and they don't have to pay a mandated minimum wage saving big bucks..

whiteworks

Custom Shutters by WhiteWorks
Reaction score
Dylan, that last part sounds like someone that just subsidized.

Well, I've been my own boss for a long time now, and I can tell you the idea of working for someone else sounds more appealing everyday.. LOL

Old timers always said if you aren't busy working, you are getting busy dieing.. Gotta be honest though, I think I'd be just fine if I hit the lotto. :D

RD
If by subsidized you mean, someone who has spent the last decade in a dead end job and has the foresight and desire to move on to a more fulfilling life's work, then yes.:D

They idea of taking a steady paycheck is what sounds appealing not the actual "work" part, don't bullshit me:p one of my good friends has 4 kids, was doing his own thing for ever and constantly on the verge of losing all his shit. About two years ago he finally went and got a real job, he's consistently making $10-15k+ a month now (which is what it takes to raise a small army) he leaves his house at 3:00 am everyday, drives to wherever they are working and puts his ass on the line for the next 10-14 hours. Lather, Rinse, Repeat, he has most Sundays with his family and is very happy to be able to leave his work problems at work. Pros and cons Still sound appealing?

With a nice lotto hit behind me, I'd finally be able to start my non profit and not profit:D

rivermobster

Club Banned
Reaction score
The reason why the American population is being "passed up" by people who live here and were not born here is because there is a gigantic undercurrent in our culture of sitting around and bitching about what you don't have and what you are never going to get instead of figuring out a way to go and get it, or waiting for the Government to solve it for them.

They also appreciate what the have more, and there is ZERO sense of entitlement, as we see with our "American dream" population who think that just because they were "yanked out of an American crotch" they are owed something..

People talk about the Asian invasion and how they can't speak our language so they must be somehow inferior. Asians seem to be especially good at math, and using calculators. They don't buy boats they cant afford to put gas in or cars they cant afford the insurance on, and actually focus on living below their means so they can crate some liquidity for retirement.... imagine that....

They pay attention, and don't complain, and don't always have their "hand out" for more and more, they try to add value and "earn it", and don't think they should be "running the company" after 6 months of employment.

Mexicans are the subject of a lot of criticisms but I don't see a lot of White people at Home Depot in the parking lot looking for work because they are too busy driving down to the unemployment office to file for their "share", and waiting for "the right job" or occupying their "space" on the couch watching the next stupid reality show. Instead of looking down on them there is a lesson to be learned there, but I guess you have to be interested in learning to absorb it.

And you can be "busting your ass" every day in a job that will never produce an opulent lifestyle if you are spending your time in an industry that won't offer that opportunity. If you want to be angry at someone for that, look in the mirror...take a good long look, that is the person you should be angry with. That is the "responsible party"

This thread assumes everyone has the same vision of what the "American dream" is, which is a woefully flawed starting place, because not everyone sees it the same. A Wife, 2 Kids, a picket fence, and average house and saving for college....... I don't hear that from the next generation.... probably why there isn't any market for "Leave it to Beaver" re-runs.

This ^^^

mbrown2

Reaction score

This ....particularly that last part....American Dream is not what it was in the 50's...

Wicky

Mr. Potatohead
Reaction score
This happened because the dollar is so fucking devalued!!!

When you go on vacation to places like Yosemite, Yellowstone, Zion and any other place that you can't find anywhere else on this earth, NOBODY there speaks english! I struck up a covo with some people in Zion one day, that had a Heavy accent, and they told me they can vacation her in America for pennies on what it cost to vacation anywhere else. Our national debt had ruined the value of the dollar. It aint worth shit in the world economy anymore.

A million dollar house in this country is a 100k house anywhere else. But then again, it really is all about perspective....

Look what you can buy in AZ for 200k! You can't buy an outhouse her in SoCal for 2ook. Did you see Wickys house for sale in Idaho? I can sell what i have here, move up there, and look like a bazilionare!!! Yet here, I'm just a POS grease monkey.

Perspective people. Learn to enjoy what you have, and not fret about what you don't have. :thumbup:

Get your sig line her folks!!! :D

Please come buy this son of a bitch so I can get my 5 acres to set up my shooting gallery, mx track, and bass pond and most of all, a place for all my shit so my wife won't complain about it anymore!!

rivermobster

Club Banned
Reaction score
Please come buy this son of a bitch so I can get my 5 acres to set up my shooting gallery, mx track, and bass pond and most of all, a place for all my shit so my wife won't complain about it anymore!!

Bad azz! Got a spare sushi bar I can run for a living?? :D