WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Crazy Vs. Hot....Wife Zone?

Bigbore500r

Reaction score
Those who say "you CAN have it all" haven't had their car hood set on fire with nail polish remover.........

Willie B

aberrant member
Reaction score
...Pretty sure I've been to the majority of those zones...???... ...Sure as fuck hope I've missed the unicorn zone ???...:yikes

milkmoney

Reaction score
Well I have been in all those zones and glad my girl fits right in wife zone. Now if she would jus say I do. :)

grumpy88

Reaction score
Where the hell was this when I was younger !

sirbob

Reaction score
...Pretty sure I've been to the majority of those zones...???... ...Sure as fuck hope I've missed the unicorn zone ???...:yikes

I can live with the unicorn - you have to watch out for that last one!

robby dmax

Reaction score
They are all crazy but we all still keep going back for more..
Good luck finding one in the perfect Category.. Does she really Exist??

Willie B

aberrant member
Reaction score
I can live with the unicorn - you have to watch out for that last one!

...Initially misread it... ...On the reread,...in my social past there was one who was perceived by many as possibly being in the unicorn catagory... ...I will never know for sure as I chickened out on going beyond the first date phase... ...Felt bad for her X boyfriend... ...6 months later I saw her picture on the front page of the Enquirer,...she had just married someone quite famous,...part of the Kennedy clan...:(

YOLO

Reaction score
The only normal people you know are still strangers!!! We're all crazy....

B-RAD77

Reaction score
God damn Deardon that is funny. Have you shared it with Melissa?????? Better tell her she is the unicorn before you do:D

DaveC

Car-boat motors
Reaction score
Holy smokes that was funny

Lol

JD D05

Reaction score
God damn Deardon that is funny. Have you shared it with Melissa?????? Better tell her she is the unicorn before you do:D

I emailed it to the fam....She responded with "LOL I am not a dude"....:D

boat527

Reaction score
Sitting here thinking whether or not its even worth my time to respond,

oh what the hell...

Didn't mean to piss you off, just stating a FACT,

How does Dave say it? Be nice or leave

wow. Have a nice day

JD D05

Reaction score
Sitting here thinking whether or not its even worth my time to respond,

oh what the hell...

Didn't mean to piss you off, just stating a FACT,

How does Dave say it? Be nice or leave

wow. Have a nice day

How can I be nice when I was getting all these likes and my self esteem was rising and you come and shit all over me...Now I have to update my facebook status to "sad and depressed" and hope I get a bunch of falsely concerned strangers to get me through the day.

Abc123

Banned
Reaction score
How can I be nice when I was getting all these likes and my self esteem was rising and you come and shit all over me...Now I have to update my facebook status to "sad and depressed" and hope I get a bunch of falsely concerned strangers to get me through the day.

If your feeling bad about yourself, put on a low cut top, take a "selfie" and upload that to FB. The shallow ladies do it all the time for a quick and easy ego boost.

boat527

Reaction score

And I thought you were going to call me out and kick my ass! I feel your pain, because I posted once and it wasn't 5 minutes after some member posted the same exact thing...

The video IS hilarious, and I was divorced for 10 years and his insights are SPOT ON.. Though I never dated a Tiffany...

Can I double like this post at the bottom?:thumbup:

Lumpy

Reaction score
Just got this from my brother.....I think this will be mandatory daily watching for my son till he's 18. Wish I saw it 13 years ago.

rivermobster

Club Banned
Reaction score
Do any of your guys realize Vin is a homo? Silly faggots, dicks are for chicks!!!

That vid was great!!! :thumbup::thumbup:

JD D05

Reaction score
And I thought you were going to call me out and kick my ass! I feel your pain, because I posted once and it wasn't 5 minutes after some member posted the same exact thing...

The video IS hilarious, and I was divorced for 10 years and his insights are SPOT ON.. Though I never dated a Tiffany...

Can I double like this post at the bottom?:thumbup:

LOL....Nah I was just kidding...I usual search one or two words and if the thread doesn't pop up I post....:D

JD D05

Reaction score
If your feeling bad about yourself, put on a low cut top, take a "selfie" and upload that to FB. The shallow ladies do it all the time for a quick and easy ego boost.

Going straight for the sluts....

Abc123

Banned
Reaction score

Attachments

• 270828_411021912274029_163385376_n-resizecrop--.jpg
    270828_411021912274029_163385376_n-resizecrop--.jpg
    65.3 KB · Views: 26

JD D05

Reaction score
We going to danger zone this one? I heard that this is Miss B.

Last edited by a moderator:

nowski

Reaction score
Where the hell was this when I was younger !
This has always been around. It just took some 46 year old nerdy virgin guy to put it up on the white board to show us why he is the way that he is.

2FORCEFULL

Reaction score
Well I have been in all those zones and glad my girl fits right in wife zone. Now if she would jus say I do. :)

man milk,... congrats on the move out of town... you own a ranch, a m31 dcb, a 550 ford hauler. and have a smok'in hot chick,:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::champagne::champagne::champagne::champagne::champagne::champagne::bowdown:

milkmoney

Reaction score
man milk,... congrats on the move out of town... you own a ranch, a m31 dcb, a 550 ford hauler. and have a smok'in hot chick,:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::champagne::champagne::champagne::champagne::champagne::champagne::bowdown:

Ya thanks. Where is all of it at. ?

I am actually broke single and have lost it all and stuck out of town. Can I get a thread started to get milkmoney back :)

CampbellCarl

Reaction score

Yeah, without a single fuckin' picture of any one of them.....:D

djunkie

Broke mo fo
Reaction score
That video was great. Just one thing though. What happens if a chick has money? How does that fall into the whole mess? :eek: :D

rivrrts429

Arch Stanton...
Reaction score
That video was great. Just one thing though. What happens if a chick has money? How does that fall into the whole mess? :eek: :D

That's a Unicorn and you need to keep it locked up for science reasons :thumbsup

Yellowboat

Reaction score

It just adjust thier hotness level. Maybe a few points max.