WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

American Journalist Beheaded.

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score
American freelance photo-journalist James Wright Foley, 40, has been beheaded by ISIS in a video message posted online and titled as "A Message to America".

Foley, has been missing since November, 2012, after being taken hostage while reporting from Taftanaz, in northern Syria while reporting for the agency, GlobalPost.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...es-Wright-Foley-warning-US.html#ixzz3AsjHdgXN
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

RIP James. :(

Attachments

• ISIS Behead.jpg
    ISIS Behead.jpg
    50.5 KB · Views: 36

koenig

Reaction score
RIP!!!! It one thing to behead adults, these scumbag fucks are beheading kids in Iraq when the family refuses to convert. A western nation needs to stand up and send troops to destroy these mother fuckers.

rivrrts429

Arch Stanton...
Reaction score
The White House is trying to authenticate the video... errr... disprove it.

That's a really personal way to send a message to the U.S. These fuckers are ruthless.

RIP

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score
The White House is trying to authenticate the video... errr... disprove it.

That's a really personal way to send a message to the U.S. These fuckers are ruthless.

RIP

They have another American that they are going to snuff if Obama continues with the airstrikes. I'm guessing O will go big and trade Gitmo for the journalist.

These bastards are F'ing ruthless for sure. Don't worry, we have the Prez to deal with them!:thumbup:

Faaaaaaaaaaaaggggeeeetttt

Attachments

• obama_bike.jpg
    obama_bike.jpg
    72.8 KB · Views: 36

poncho

Reaction score
The full might of our armed forces for 36 hours, worked before.....why anyone would go into that region is beyond me.

They are saying it was his 2nd time captured, no one deserves this but c'mon man.

Old Texan

Honorary Warden #377 Emeritus - R.I.P.
Reaction score
It angers me greatly that these heathens continue this hideous barbarism. Yet I am also as angered when news and missionary folks can't realize the dangers they needlessly put themselves into when traveling to these areas. It's potential suicide to place one self into war zones filled with hateful fanatics seeking bodies to maim and slaughter.....The locals are more or less trapped there. Why add to the carnage by risking getting taken and killed??????

I wish someone in charge would just realize these heathens don't understand anything but death and disruption in the name of some drug addled prophet. And maybe it's time to empty Gitmo out with a mass beheading and send the message we'll no longer accept this barbarism.....Of course that will mean we have to take off the gloves and bomb them into submission. Reality tells us we're far to PC and "civilized" for any of that. If so we need to leave and pull our embassies out and just come home and hide.

Sadly none of this type of thing will end and it will only get worse and start happening over here with the growing number of these fanatics failing to see any real resistance. And over here they'll have their protected "rights" to do their carnage and will be supported in some way no doubt, by the same idiots that don't have the sense on how to stop the damned mess over where it began.

Instigator

Just Livin up to My Name
Reaction score
One day this country will have a Sleeping Giant in control again and he will be awakend. When he awakes parts of the middle east may be full of glass. The only real question is how much of this do we or the rest of the civilized world have to indure before the giant takes notice and reacts?
These fuckers are like bullies and there is only one way to deal with a bully and that is to bully them into submission. :grumble:

AzGeo

Fair winds and following seas George.. Rest Easy..
Reaction score
I listened to the President today, and his words were very weak. (no wonder the world laughs at us) "We will continue to protect Americans....." Really, where ? Not in Embassies with no troops, not in the USA with open borders, not in treaties that allow our enemies to have nuclear weapons, just where are you protecting Americans ? It is unfortunate that this reporter keeps getting caught by our enemies (his own fault) but to give a speech with such lack of honor, such lack of force, and frankly a worthless rehash of other BS speeches he has made that also gave no results, in the past. He told the world he was weak and with every speech he makes he proves his own words to be true ! On the "Obama clock", how long will it be until the day we have 'beheadings on Fox's Bar' docks ? "Go after cops in Mo. while giving a blind eye to a world wide threat".

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score
Obama stepped to a podium and delivered his remarks. Afterward, the motorcade drove to the Vineyard Golf Club according to reporters.

Now there's a leader!

Good job POS.:thumbsup

500bbc

Reaction score
Bryan Suits is a talk show host in LA that did tours in Bosnia, Kuwait and Iraq.
He recounted a story in Iraq where his Iraqi counterpart asked him why we don't go into town and kidnap a noted terrorists family and begin killing the women one by one on the internet to dishonor the terrorist. Bryan told him how impossible that would be and his counterpart said "Then you will not defeat them".

AzGeo

Reaction score
One day this country will have a Sleeping Giant in control again and he will be awakend. When he awakes parts of the middle east may be full of glass. The only real question is how much of this do we or the rest of the civilized world have to indure before the giant takes notice and reacts?
These fuckers are like bullies and there is only one way to deal with a bully and that is to bully them into submission. :grumble:

"Passive- Aggressive" is a medical/psychological term often used with people who respond to stimuli with an unusual pattern of reaction, that tends to never address the original actual stimuli. This President tells Israel to be "Passive-Aggressive" in their fight with Hamas, Israel knows it does not work. The President tells the American people "we will be Passive-Aggressive in our middle eastern politics", and his left wing base LOVES HIM, yet the right wing in the USA and anyone with a logical brain would point out his recent record of failures with this approach . The USA needs a strong leader, not a mild businessman, nor an old war horse, but never again a leader that "tells his hand on the first deal of cards".

Old Texan

Reaction score
The ISIS terrorist in the video has and English accent and linguists say he's from London area......More proof the bastards live among us and take their savagery to the battlefield.

Soon they will bring the battlefield home with them. Soon they will behead an American in an American city. Maybe that's what it will take to wake the liberal idiots up who won't admit the enemy is already here and waiting. This shit ain't going away. Like England and other European counties they are recruiting right here in the US and we've seen several captured and killed. So far the Kenyan has traded 5 ranking killers to get one back who will no doubt bite someone's ass one day. We also had one kill 13 military heroes in Killeen, and we wined dined and trained the 20 some who stole out airliners.

We need how much more fucking proof that muslim jihadists are the ones doing this heinous business and they walk among us?????????????

Good grief it's no wonder the rest of the world laughs when O claim's to be the greatest nation in the world when that skinny fucking idiot jumps in front of a camera.....Reagan and Roosevelt and Kennedy and Truman don't live here no more:(

500bbc

Reaction score
The ISIS terrorist in the video has and English accent and linguists say he's from London area......More proof the bastards live among us and take their savagery to the battlefield.

Soon they will bring the battlefield home with them. Soon they will behead an American in an American city. Maybe that's what it will take to wake the liberal idiots up who won't admit the enemy is already here and waiting. This shit ain't going away. Like England and other European counties they are recruiting right here in the US and we've seen several captured and killed. So far the Kenyan has traded 5 ranking killers to get one back who will no doubt bite someone's ass one day. We also had one kill 13 military heroes in Killeen, and we wined dined and trained the 20 some who stole out airliners.

We need how much more fucking proof that muslim jihadists are the ones doing this heinous business and they walk among us?????????????

Good grief it's no wonder the rest of the world laughs when O claim's to be the greatest nation in the world when that skinny fucking idiot jumps in front of a camera.....Reagan and Roosevelt and Kennedy and Truman don't live here no more:(

There's no wakingg up the libtards in this country, they've all completely forgotten 911 and flat don't give a fuck.

They'll be perfectly happy to be forced to kneel with their asses in the air begging for their lives....all the while blaming George Bush and the racists.:thumbup::p

500bbc

Reaction score
You will not see this on MSM, they've been openly supporting Hamas against Israel and to them it's just Christians being executed, and women being raped, and babies being beheaded. They're worried about a thug assaulting a police officer and getting what he deserved.

Anglican Vicar of Baghdad: ?Child I baptized cut in half by ISIS?

By ACNS staff | August 8, 2014 65 Comments |

[Anglican Communion News Service] The five-year-old son of a founding member of Baghdad?s Anglican church was cut in half during an attack by the Islamic State1 on the Christian town of Qaraqosh.

In an interview Aug. 8, an emotional Canon Andrew White told ACNS that he christened the boy several years ago, and that the child?s parents had named the lad Andrew after him.

Photo: Foundation for Relief and Reconciliation in the Middle East
Canon Andrew White Photo: Foundation for Relief and Reconciliation in the Middle East

?I?m almost in tears because I?ve just had somebody in my room whose little child was cut in half,? he said. ?I baptized his child in my church in Baghdad. This little boy, they named him after me ? he was called Andrew.?

The fact that Andrew?s brother was named George after St George?s Anglican Church in Iraq?s capital demonstrates the strong ties the family had to the church there. The boy?s father had been a founder member of the church back in 1998 when the Canon had first come to Baghdad. White added, ?This man, before he retired north to join his family was the caretaker of the Anglican church.?

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score
You will not see this on MSM, they've been openly supporting Hamas against Israel and to them it's just Christians being executed, and women being raped, and babies being beheaded. They're worried about a thug assaulting a police officer and getting what he deserved.

Anglican Vicar of Baghdad: ?Child I baptized cut in half by ISIS?

By ACNS staff | August 8, 2014 65 Comments |

[Anglican Communion News Service] The five-year-old son of a founding member of Baghdad?s Anglican church was cut in half during an attack by the Islamic State1 on the Christian town of Qaraqosh.

In an interview Aug. 8, an emotional Canon Andrew White told ACNS that he christened the boy several years ago, and that the child?s parents had named the lad Andrew after him.

Photo: Foundation for Relief and Reconciliation in the Middle East
Canon Andrew White Photo: Foundation for Relief and Reconciliation in the Middle East

?I?m almost in tears because I?ve just had somebody in my room whose little child was cut in half,? he said. ?I baptized his child in my church in Baghdad. This little boy, they named him after me ? he was called Andrew.?

The fact that Andrew?s brother was named George after St George?s Anglican Church in Iraq?s capital demonstrates the strong ties the family had to the church there. The boy?s father had been a founder member of the church back in 1998 when the Canon had first come to Baghdad. White added, ?This man, before he retired north to join his family was the caretaker of the Anglican church.?

I heard the Kim & Kanye bought a mansion in Beverly Hills. We're all happy......................happy, happy, happy!:thumbup:

AzGeo

Reaction score
wide load permit and signage when anything over 8'6" is on the streets there. HA HA "Kim's ass and KF's ego" !

pronstar

President, Dallas Chapter
Reaction score
There's no wakingg up the libtards in this country, they've all completely forgotten 911 and flat don't give a fuck.

I think it's more accurate to state that many believe our hard-line foreign policy caused 911.
Our current policy of dialogue and engagement (which is really just emboldening/enabling further terror) is resulting in the violence we see today, but many just refuse to see it.

Believe it or not, there are a lot of people who think WWII could have been avoided if only we had open dialogue with the Nazis.

wsuwrhr

The Masheenest
Reaction score
I think it's more accurate to state that many believe our hard-line foreign policy caused 911.
Our current policy of dialogue and engagement (which is really just emboldening/enabling further terror) is resulting in the violence we see today, but many just refuse to see it.

Believe it or not, there are a lot of people who think WWII could have been avoided if only we had open dialogue with the Nazis.

...and they are still saying the same thing now.

poncho

Reaction score
Old Texan,

It angers me greatly that these heathens continue this hideous barbarism. Yet I am also as angered when news and missionary folks can't realize the dangers they needlessly put themselves into when traveling to these areas. It's potential suicide to place one self into war zones filled with hateful fanatics seeking bodies to maim and slaughter.....The locals are more or less trapped there. Why add to the carnage by risking getting taken and killed??????

I could not have said it better,
Don't remember where, just remember a family member saying "the Lord will protect him".

500bbc

Reaction score
Don't worry, BO has it handled.

Attachments

• Fore!.jpg
    Fore!.jpg
    28.2 KB · Views: 43

pronstar

Reaction score
Some funny comments from WSJ readers:

Obama will quickly take swift action as soon as the DNC ties ISIS to the Tea Party :thumbsup

Pretend this city contains young druggies who knock off gas station and attack police officers.
Now, they can count on the entire DoJ to show up with guns blazing.
Problem is that we may end up shooting the citizens and giving guns to ISIS :p

Moneypit

Ol' school kid..........
Reaction score
What obama should have said....

Looking straight into the camera obama should have just said, "ISIS, you screwed up"... And then quietly told the Military to re inact "Shock and awe" on any, and ALL, ISIS targets of oppertunity....

I STILL say we need pigs blood as a part of every bomb we drop. These cowards will run for the hills if they think their "reward" is going to be purgatory forever...

Ray

Old Texan

Reaction score
I see even Obama's boy Chris Matthews is having a little problem with the response, I'm sure it's only temporary...:rolleyes

You mean his leg ain't tingling any more.....:yikes

Read where the Foley family wants the US position on dealing with terrorists over prisoners to change......I'm more inclined to issuing warnings to private citizens entering war zones and dangerous terrorist occupied areas, that they are completely on their own. It's a fool's mission to think you will not be accosted by the crazy bastards who openly describe the atrocities they will inflict on anyone with different view points.

It is not the job of government or anyone else to protect someone who willingly enters these danger zones. Foley did not deserve to die that horrible death, but he alone put himself in that position. His family is in denial if they think prisoner policy change would make any different.:(:(

rivrrts429

Arch Stanton...
Reaction score
After reading, watching, and reflecting how we've got to where we are today it's apparent now, more than ever, this beheading is only the tip of the iceberg and part of a long line of acts that Obama would deem one of his "successes," as odd as that may sound.

Obama has thought that wherever the US goes only trouble will come from it. He has pulled us back to an almost non-existent force in the worlds affairs.

What he failed to realize, and why his foreign policy is void of any policy at all, is that someone is going to fill the hole that we once filled. It's either America or someone else. But it will be somebody who see's the void and wants to fill it once we vacate it.

This is evident with the situation in Russia and Putin's territory grab, China's meddling in the South China Sea, Iran's fast track to obtaining a nuclear warhead, Syria, the Israeli/Palestinian situation, the Benghazi debacle, and now ISIS.

If you look at this administrations m.o., and do I dare say, do our best to think like Obama (lol)... These aren't failures for him but rather accomplishments. This was part of his playbook from the day he took office. He has simply underestimated his ability to mind fuck the American people any longer and no longer is getting the benefit of the doubt. The world is not Rainbows and Unicorns and like it or not we ARE the planets police. We are the checks and balances and when that is gone we get what we have here today.

He thought that the presidency was bigger than the American people. What he's quickly realizing is that the people are much bigger than he ever will be. The presidency is simply the vessel that carries the will of the American people.

The media has distorted and downplayed for so long what an amazing country we have and the people who represent it. Beginning the minute Obama was elected the media may have won, for a few years at least, at manipulating the American people into thinking we were a bunch of bullies and thugs pushing our weight around.

America isn't buying it no longer and is beginning to see what we really do accomplish when we take the fight to the enemy. It was a dangerous gamble and is coming to fruition in a big way. It's evident by this administrations response to ISIS and the beheading.

And for the Libs... Before you think I'm against you on this... Think again. I really hope I'm wrong and you're right. Because if I'm right... We better be prepared for a whole lot more tv time for ISIS the next two years. These guys are no fucking joke and this latest beheading is child's play compared to their capabilities.

500bbc

Reaction score
After reading, watching, and reflecting how we've got to where we are today it's apparent now, more than ever, this beheading is only the tip of the iceberg and part of a long line of acts that Obama would deem one of his "successes," as odd as that may sound.

Obama has thought that wherever the US goes only trouble will come from it. He has pulled us back to an almost non-existent force in the worlds affairs.

What he failed to realize, and why his foreign policy is void of any policy at all, is that someone is going to fill the hole that we once filled. It's either America or someone else. But it will be somebody who see's the void and wants to fill it once we vacate it.

This is evident with the situation in Russia and Putin's territory grab, China's meddling in the South China Sea, Iran's fast track to obtaining a nuclear warhead, Syria, the Israeli/Palestinian situation, the Benghazi debacle, and now ISIS.

If you look at this administrations m.o., and do I dare say, do our best to think like Obama (lol)... These aren't failures for him but rather accomplishments. This was part of his playbook from the day he took office. He has simply underestimated his ability to mind fuck the American people any longer and no longer is getting the benefit of the doubt. The world is not Rainbows and Unicorns and like it or not we ARE the planets police. We are the checks and balances and when that is gone we get what we have here today.

He thought that the presidency was bigger than the American people. What he's quickly realizing is that the people are much bigger than he ever will be. The presidency is simply the vessel that carries the will of the American people.

The media has distorted and downplayed for so long what an amazing country we have and the people who represent it. Beginning the minute Obama was elected the media may have won, for a few years at least, at manipulating the American people into thinking we were a bunch of bullies and thugs pushing our weight around.

America isn't buying it no longer and is beginning to see what we really do accomplish when we take the fight to the enemy. It was a dangerous gamble and is coming to fruition in a big way. It's evident by this administrations response to ISIS and the beheading.

And for the Libs... Before you think I'm against you on this... Think again. I really hope I'm wrong and you're right. Because if I'm right... We better be prepared for a whole lot more tv time for ISIS the next two years. These guys are no fucking joke and this latest beheading is child's play compared to their capabilities.

Fore!:p

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score
BRUSSELS (Reuters) - NATO Secretary General Anders Fogh Rasmussen said on Friday the alliance had observed an alarming build-up of Russian ground and air forces in the vicinity of Ukraine.

"We have also seen transfers of large quantities of advanced weapons, including tanks, armored personnel carriers and artillery to separatist groups in eastern Ukraine," Rasmussen said in a statement.

http://news.yahoo.com/nato-sees-alarming-build-russian-forces-near-ukraine-151906404.html

Fore Mother F'er!

spotondl

In a Purple Haze
Reaction score
I'm of the opinion that O is going off the reservation by careful design. The admin is wandering so far off base that in 2016 the sheeple will think of Hillary as a conservative move in the right direction.

O & the libtard leaders are teeing up Hill like the golf ball she is...

Old Texan

Reaction score
BRUSSELS (Reuters) - NATO Secretary General Anders Fogh Rasmussen said on Friday the alliance had observed an alarming build-up of Russian ground and air forces in the vicinity of Ukraine.

"We have also seen transfers of large quantities of advanced weapons, including tanks, armored personnel carriers and artillery to separatist groups in eastern Ukraine," Rasmussen said in a statement.

http://news.yahoo.com/nato-sees-alarming-build-russian-forces-near-ukraine-151906404.html

Fore Mother F'er!

Anybody else kinda curious why more hasn't been reported on the passenger just shot down by these fools? I guarantee Putin knows and it's likely the US intelligence knows......But nobody wants to own up to it or pay the penance. And O is pretending to be in the dark so he doesn't have to back up his overloaded mouth.

Yet O is demanding the Russians get back on their side of the line. Right Barry, they're jumping back as you speak between nines.:rolleyes

500bbc

Reaction score
I'm of the opinion that O is going off the reservation by careful design. The admin is wandering so far off base that in 2016 the sheeple will think of Hillary as a conservative move in the right direction.

This has been their MO from day one.
Part of it is to fuck so many things up so badly that you can't keep track of all them.
Not possible without the propaganda machine that is MSM.

lard ass

Banned
Reaction score
Time to dig up General Patton and let him open a can of woop ass on the assholes.

530RL

Reaction score

I'm not convinced they are that smart.

spotondl

In a Purple Haze
Reaction score
I'm not convinced they are that smart.

You're right. They're not that smart. I believe the libs truly believed they had the real messiah in O. O hasn't worked out like they, not so brilliantly, planned & this 2nd term is damage control pure & simple. Scuttle the golf cart publicly & hope hildabeast can put on some lipstick & fool some sheeple.

Old Texan

Reaction score
So what is not working for them?

O-Care is in place. He's been circumventing Congress on a regular basis with exec order. He's seated 2 SP Justices and looking at perhaps 2 more . He's avoided submitting pretty much any records on Fast & Furious, the IRS, and other issues as ordered by Congress. He's gonna legalize 5M+ illegals most likely and open the path for far more. He's got away with claiming virtually no knowledge of any event that has shed bad light on him. In spite of what most of the nation views as poor performance and ineptness, he's still viewed as great and doing a marvelous job by the majority of the media and those who elected him. And I'd wager he'd get a 3rd tem if he could run again!!!!!!!!

Not smart? Smart like a predator and arrogant as hell, just like Hill and the rest of the Dem leadership. Meanwhile the GOP and conservative America bicker amongst ourselves and allow the media to make us all look like out of touch bumbling idiots, underestimating the ability of the social progressive movement to cheat and lie and steal the nation right out from under us. There is not a candidate in this world, past, or likely future that the liberal media can't tear down and keep from being viable or electable. The Right is so broken, we can't agree on anyone and allow the conjured up bullshit to keep voters from going to the polls in feigned disgust. The members of this website are a prime example. I'd love to see the actual numbers who claim to hate O that didn't bother to vote as they thought their vote wasn't worth the time. Not posters here in the PRF, posters in the lounge that haven't the time or backbone for what they deem "politics"......Politics? No your goddamned freedom and pocketbook ya idiots!!!!!! GOP voters are lazy. Here in TX many don't bother because the R's have the votes to carry without theirs. In CA they don't bother because the D's have too many and they claim their's are worthless. Seeing the pattern?

Rick Perry got indicted in retaliation by a drunken loon in a county office this past week. The longest tem Gov of the 2nd largest state in the union land wise, heavily populated, and in Rep control for years!!!!! By a pissed off county DA who isn't fit to serve. The DA from the same county that took down the Speaker of the US House of Representatives. A heavy left liberal county/district that beats up the majority because they have the guts to try.....Ya, they're the stupid ones.

The Conservative Right of this nation has lost their guts and are being beaten to a pulp by Birkenstock and sissie bike helmet wearing socialistic liberals every day of the week. Maybe when the apathetic US voters who don't bother, will wake up when their boats and other toys are too expensive to put in the water due to liberal legislation and regulations with high fees and taxes attached. That being if they even leave us any open water to put the damned things in or land to run our toys upon or shoot guns or any activity we take for granted as personal freedoms. Ho fucking hum fellas, ho fucking hum.....:(

saucedaddy

Reaction score
So what is not working for them?

O-Care is in place. He's been circumventing Congress on a regular basis with exec order. He's seated 2 SP Justices and looking at perhaps 2 more . He's avoided submitting pretty much any records on Fast & Furious, the IRS, and other issues as ordered by Congress. He's gonna legalize 5M+ illegals most likely and open the path for far more. He's got away with claiming virtually no knowledge of any event that has shed bad light on him. In spite of what most of the nation views as poor performance and ineptness, he's still viewed as great and doing a marvelous job by the majority of the media and those who elected him. And I'd wager he'd get a 3rd tem if he could run again!!!!!!!!

Not smart? Smart like a predator and arrogant as hell, just like Hill and the rest of the Dem leadership. Meanwhile the GOP and conservative America bicker amongst ourselves and allow the media to make us all look like out of touch bumbling idiots, underestimating the ability of the social progressive movement to cheat and lie and steal the nation right out from under us. There is not a candidate in this world, past, or likely future that the liberal media can't tear down and keep from being viable or electable. The Right is so broken, we can't agree on anyone and allow the conjured up bullshit to keep voters from going to the polls in feigned disgust. The members of this website are a prime example. I'd love to see the actual numbers who claim to hate O that didn't bother to vote as they thought their vote wasn't worth the time. Not posters here in the PRF, posters in the lounge that haven't the time or backbone for what they deem "politics"......Politics? No your goddamned freedom and pocketbook ya idiots!!!!!! GOP voters are lazy. Here in TX many don't bother because the R's have the votes to carry without theirs. In CA they don't bother because the D's have too many and they claim their's are worthless. Seeing the pattern?

Rick Perry got indicted in retaliation by a drunken loon in a county office this past week. The longest tem Gov of the 2nd largest state in the union land wise, heavily populated, and in Rep control for years!!!!! By a pissed off county DA who isn't fit to serve. The DA from the same county that took down the Speaker of the US House of Representatives. A heavy left liberal county/district that beats up the majority because they have the guts to try.....Ya, they're the stupid ones.

The Conservative Right of this nation has lost their guts and are being beaten to a pulp by Birkenstock and sissie bike helmet wearing socialistic liberals every day of the week. Maybe when the apathetic US voters who don't bother, will wake up when their boats and other toys are too expensive to put in the water due to liberal legislation and regulations with high fees and taxes attached. That being if they even leave us any open water to put the damned things in or land to run our toys upon or shoot guns or any activity we take for granted as personal freedoms. Ho fucking hum fellas, ho fucking hum.....:(

BRILLIANT! This should be a "Sticky" on the Lounge!:thumbup: I would only add all the childish name calling and hatred only adds to the baffoonery....

Wakebrdr94

Reaction score
My opinion, this does not fall solely on the president, this falls on all of the elected assholes in Washington. Nobody cares about what is best for the nation, they only care about lining their pockets and their next election. I fall in the middle ground as I believe both sides have good ideas pertaining to certain issues, but not only this administration, but this congress has been worthless. I've seen my 4 year old com to more compromise when it comes to sharing his toys than these morons running things.

And I agree, if you go put yourself in harms way by entering these areas, you made your choice. My MIL is always traveling and even I tell her, "I wouldn't go there if I were you" She wants to visit ukraine. She's a great lady, but if they kidnap her, I'll be the first one telling my wife I told her so.

pronstar

Reaction score
I blame banksters.
At the end of the day, they control all governments.

Moneypit

Ol' school kid..........
Reaction score
I wish I could ID the person that said it, but it was just another retired General or something. Anyway he said it best:
"Who we need is John Wayne, who we have is the Fonze. Yeah, he's cool, but knows nothing about foriegn policy"

Ray

AzGeo

Reaction score
Ret. Gen.McCanerney (sp) on Fox the other evening.