WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Dove Hunters in Bullhead Area

DrHW

Reaction score
It appears that there are no storms coming in this year. They have raised the limit this year from 10 to 15 birds, California too.

Who is killing Birds this season?

probablecause

Reaction score
We are going to Yuma again but I don't know if we will even reach our limit. Has been bad for the last couple of years.

DrHW

Reaction score
Last year there were storms in Mohave Valley to Palm Springs and Salton Sea. The Birds that could make the trip went to Mexico.

May be better this year. :D

boatdoc55

Rest Easy Retired Boat Mechanic 😢🚤
Reaction score
That's one of the top three things I missed when we moved to the NorthWest. Now, with our move to Havasu lurking, I'm getting the scatter guns out and ready for next year.

dschifan

Reaction score
I will be hunting the mohave valley farm lands. Hope they are flying!

YOLO

Reaction score
Gila Bend!! Nothing like a good beer buzz early in the morning!

Wicky

Mr. Potatohead
Reaction score
I was at the skeet range last night and I had to try to NOT hit the doves that were flying by. I could have limited in less than an hour. One almost hit my clay pigeon. Can't wait for the opener up here in Idaho. Picked me up a sexy new Benelli M2 for the occasion too.

Abc123

Banned
Reaction score
So what do you guys do with the birds?

I went once and I can now think of several things I'd rather do than wake up at 5am to stand in a field, while it's 100 degrees out and shoot birds. :D

Don't get me wrong, it's fun and I appreciate the sport, but fuck it's hot!

Old Texan

Honorary Warden #377 Emeritus - R.I.P.
Reaction score
So what do you guys do with the birds?

I went once and I can now think of several things I'd rather do than wake up at 5am to stand in a field, while it's 100 degrees out and shoot birds. :D

Don't get me wrong, it's fun and I appreciate the sport, but fuck it's hot!

Wrap the breasts in bacon with a little jalapeno sliver and cheese, throw 'em on the grill and chow down.:thumbsup

DrHW

Reaction score
I went once and I cannot think of any thing I would rather do than wake up at 5 am to stand in a field, while it's 100 degrees out and shoot birds. :D

It's fun and I appreciate the sport!

I fixed it for ya! :p

We found a "honey hole" in Blythe one year and were done by 9:00 AM. Prolly should go back there...

Abc123

Banned
Reaction score
I fixed it for ya! :p

We found a "honey hole" in Blythe one year and were done by 9:00 AM. Prolly should go back there...

Lol. I think I was just hung over. I went pretty hard in the paint the night before and was only on about 3 hours of sleep. Those bacon wrapped deals sound good. :thumbsup

DrHW

Reaction score
It's never hot in Fort Mohave :cool