WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Not a fan of lake lice BUT...

Havasu Rehab

Reaction score
This is pretty freakin awesome! Wouldn't mind doing this...

Last edited by a moderator:

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
Looks like he has some experience with that.. I thought he was going to tag the wall a couple of times.

Carlson-jet

Not Giving A Fuck Is An Art
Reaction score
That could be some video game shit right there maybe. I'm not into video games but to some it might be cool. The next step could be scuba. lol :D

Abc123

Banned
Reaction score
That's awesome! It would suck to get into a tight spot and not be able to turn the ski around.

tkrrox

Reaction score
I did this at Powell. Woke up at 6am and ran through a canyon. Absolutely amazing. It is actually hard to tell where the water and walls meet because of the reflection. Makes you feel like you are floating.

riverroyal

Reaction score
lice have there place, that's it!
years ago a bunch of us rode stand ups from canyon lake to perris! Perris was over flowing, we went under the 215, ended up by a mcDonalds. rapids, rocks, stolen cars in the river, mud. Everyone needs fiberglass work after, didn't matter. I see the wash every time im on the 215. Ive also rode up the san luis rey river in Oceanside, entering from the ocean. Prob illegal for some reason.

The lower river has some great trails for PWC, much more fun that getiing your ass beat up in havasu

Mandelon

Coffee makes me poop.
Reaction score
lice have there place, that's it!
years ago a bunch of us rode stand ups from canyon lake to perris! Perris was over flowing, we went under the 215, ended up by a mcDonalds. rapids, rocks, stolen cars in the river, mud. Everyone needs fiberglass work after, didn't matter. I see the wash every time im on the 215. Ive also rode up the san luis rey river in Oceanside, entering from the ocean. Prob illegal for some reason.

The lower river has some great trails for PWC, much more fun that getiing your ass beat up in havasu

I've heard you like to get your ass beat up in havasu. LOL

TBI

Thumbless Wonder
Reaction score
Shit, I've done that in my boat, have to get 'er up on two wheels to make some of the turns though :D

underpressure

Reaction score
I've also done this on stand up jet ski's at Powell a looong tme ago...it was one of the coolest things that I've done, the reflections off the rocks into the water was unreal. Finally had to drop off and the water was only waist deep, then turned the ski around and ride back out...

stephenkatsea

Reaction score
"Not a fan of lake lice BUT", is exactly right. I've also done this at Powell. When it gets REALLY narrow you can stop worrying about encountering a boat. It is truly unbelievable, often ending at a tiny sandy beach with canyon walls towering above. Good spot for a beer break. Then head back hoping no one is heading in.

Kylemenz1

Reaction score
The reflection makes it looks like he's going to hit the walls hard! Looks like tons of fun!

78Southwind

Reaction score
Cool... We have done the Blythe to Fishers run on PWC and it was awesome. We came back the same day and the water must have went down about 3 to 4 feet since there were new sandbars everywhere.

HOOTER SLED-

Supercharged MOTORBOAT!!!
Reaction score
Cool....U can tell they probably scouted it out already cuz the walls are already wet up higher.

HAVASUSUN

Reaction score
We did this at a much slower pace in my boat at Powell last year. Let me see if I can find the video....

Can't figure out how to add a video from my cell....

cnj

Reaction score
I couldn't do it. The reflections were playing tricks on my eyes.