WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

X

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
If you have to use profanity to make a point you are retarded. If you use profanity in front of women and/or children you deserve to be punched in the throat until you can't talk anymore. If you write profanity in a note or on a Internet forum you have shown the world what a low class moron you are. Keep it classy San Diego.

Well fuck me...:(

napanutt

Connoisseur
Reaction score
At least the grammar and spelling Nazis don't have much to fuck with you. :D

Motor Boater

Reaction score
If you have to use profanity to make a point you are retarded. If you use profanity in front of women and/or children you deserve to be punched in the throat until you can't talk anymore. If you write profanity in a note or on a Internet forum you have shown the world what a low class moron you are. Keep it classy San Diego.

I disagree, sometimes u got to use a cuss word or two for comedic purposes or to really drive a point home. I try to use very little cuss words in normal everyday conversation so I can really get the shock value out of people when they do hear me say it. It's all about timing.

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
I disagree, sometimes u got to use a cuss word or two for comedic purposes or to really drive a point home. I try to use very little cuss words in normal everyday conversation so I can really get the shock value out of people when they do hear me say it. It's all about timing.

SK.jpeg

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
Ahhh....like flies to a pile of fresh manure the retards are already starting to circle.

Did you just call RDP a pile of fresh shit?
Or are you referring to your thread?

So is "Badaxe" a play on words?
Or are you a lumberjack?

CampbellCarl

Reaction score
Political correctness run a muck. I too have "special needs" members of my family and growing up there own parents referred to them as having mental retardation and/or being mentally retarded.

I must admit though that it was a poor choice of words. Apologies to all!

It's their.....

Gelcoater

Reaction score
If you have to use profanity to make a point you are a moron. If you use profanity in front of women and/or children you deserve to be punched in the throat until you can't talk anymore. If you write profanity in a note or on a Internet forum you have shown the world what a low class moron you are. Keep it classy San Diego.

:D
Hypocrisy at its finest.

Just can't wait to see the women of RDP come on here;)

Outdrive1

Outdrive1 Marine Sales https://www.outdrive1.com/
Reaction score
If you have to use profanity to make a point you are a moron. If you use profanity in front of women and/or children you deserve to be punched in the throat until you can't talk anymore. If you write profanity in a note or on a Internet forum you have shown the world what a low class moron you are. Keep it classy San Diego.

Last edited by a moderator:

rivermobster

Club Banned
Reaction score
Not sure what your point is but you were able to make it without profanity so thank you. :D
Your not sure what my point is?

You must be new around these parts...

Where exactly do you lumber jack at? Or you're a fireman maybe?

Please, share with the class. [emoji106]

jetboatperformance

Reaction score
Talk about using the wrong words and terms , I'm personally incensed and highly offended by the use of the term retard referring to anything sans ignition timing here or anywhere else it (that term is about as socially acceptable as the "N" word in our society ... now moron that's still fair game ...

BHC Vic

cobra performance boats
Reaction score
Sound like this guy needs a good fucking throat punch himself [emoji12]

rivrrts429

Arch Stanton...
Reaction score

Nice edit to your original post lol

you have to use profanity to make a point you are retarded. If you use profanity in front of women and/or children you deserve to be punched in the throat until you can't talk anymore. If you write profanity in a note or on a Internet forum you have shown the world what a low class moron you are. Keep it classy San Diego.

As the Father of son with Down Syndrome/Autism I could really go both ways on this issue.

I've been in the room when someone has done something stupid and said "Awe shit, that (fill in the blank) was retarded," and it doesn't bother me or my family.

I've also been in the store when a 50 year old man has whispered "watch out... that kid is retarded." That mother fuckers throat was the least of his worries that day. :grumble: (see how I used profanity appropriately)

I don't get all fired up on the word. It actually does me a huge favor. It lets me categorize and prejudge you. It allows me to make assumptions that may not necessarily be true but with one swing of the tongue you've now relegated yourself down to zero relevance.

The irony of your post and wealth of vernacular speaks volumes lol

JRS1939

Reaction score
Your not sure what my point is?

You must be new around these parts...

Where exactly do you lumber jack at? Or you're a fireman maybe?

Please, share with the class. [emoji106]

You're

IN AWE

I'm surounded by assholes
Reaction score
I prefer the term "Motard", more retarded than a retard.

ChiliPepperGarage

Well Known RDP Cart Returner
Reaction score
I have a nephew that is really stupid and I find the word "moron" very offensive.

I myself, can be a total a-hole so I also find the phrase "douche bag" very offensive.

As a matter of fact, I find every word used in the English language to be offensive so no one should be using any of them ever again. :finger

koenig

Reaction score
I don't swear when doing business or around new people. Like when I first moved into my house neighbors invited me over for a BBQ and I watched my language. But with friends and family, well I'm like a drunken sailor. I've also used swears on here. I don't care what you people think.

TrollerDave

Reaction score
Political correctness run a muck. I too have "special needs" members of my family and growing up there own parents referred to them as having mental retardation and/or being mentally retarded.

I must admit though that it was a poor choice of words. Apologies to all!

Are you seriously bumping all the "retard" threads?

Slow day at work?:rolleyes

Why don't you take the time to tell us the story that originally set you off to start this thread.
Maybe you would have gotten a little more positive feedback that way. Maybe. :D

Gelcoater

Reaction score
Are you seriously bumping all the "retard" threads?

Slow day at work?:rolleyes

Why don't you take the time to tell us the story that originally set you off to start this thread.
Maybe you would have gotten a little more positive feedback that way. Maybe. :D

:thumbup:

He obviously has an axe to grind.:cool

BHC Vic

cobra performance boats
Reaction score
U make a stupid thread then go and bump a bunch of others? I get my ass chewed all the time on this damn board. I smile and come back for more. Maybe try again tomorrow bud [emoji106]

scjohn

Reaction score

I agree, the excessive use of profanity in modern culture is disgusting! Swearing is over used to the point it has no effect in in making one's point anyway.

milkmoney

Reaction score
I agree, the excessive use of profanity in modern culture is disgusting! Swearing is over used to the point it has no effect in in making one's point anyway.

So if I say fuck off it has no meaning. ?

Or is it the same as when I say this is fucking stupid. ?

koenig

Reaction score
Profanity has a time and place. Much like drinking.

Kahunajuice

Reaction score
It would have been prudent of you to use another word than "retard" considering there are a few on here who have family members that are disabled......myself included. Very adult of you dip shit.

X2

Tpltrbl303

Reaction score
The best part of this thread is that no matter what someone says someone else will be offended. It reminds me why I prefer to be referred to as a fucking retarted lurker.