WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

:-(

Kachina26

Inmate #RDP158
Reaction score
I haven't been as up to date as I used to be, I know Tom Brown has been laying low, but WTF, Brian is gone too? What's the story on that?

BTR

2 Girls, 1 Wallet
Reaction score
Agreed. He is missed.

OutCole'd

Raging Member
Reaction score
Let's see, Tom, Brian, Jeff and Wes, All OG's that are dropping like fly's... :(

t&y

t&y
Reaction score
I'm real curious what is going on in the background here that is changing things to the point where they want to leave. Is it "just a time to move along thing" or is there other drama behind the scenes causing a riff.?

YoPengo

Inmate #47
Reaction score
This place is a tight community and things change... people change. I don't think anyone harbours any ill will.

FreeBird236

Reaction score
As long as this place is abandoned might as well mark it up...:(
graffiti-artworks-creative-image-desktopspumpkin.jpg

Forensic

No Title
Reaction score
BRING BACK JBB!:junk

Brian left, he was not shown the door. He and almost everyone else still have active accounts. They chose to turn their backs on the people that enjoyed their company.

I'm real curious what is going on in the background here that is changing things to the point where they want to leave. Is it "just a time to move along thing" or is there other drama behind the scenes causing a riff.?

The straw that broke the camels back so to speak is this. Brian permanently deleted his Kodak thread and then regretted it. I removed permanent delete from everyone, including Dave. Brian did not approve.

This place is a tight community and things change... people change. I don't think anyone harbours any ill will.

RC2.0 :rolleyes

Tom Brown

Epsilon contributor
Reaction score
They chose to turn their backs on the people that enjoyed their company.

Brian tells the story a little differently. So do I, now that you mention it. I will try to respect your position, though.

:)

Outdrive1

Outdrive1 Marine Sales https://www.outdrive1.com/
Reaction score
Brian tells the story a little differently. So do I, now that you mention it. I will try to respect your position, though.

I'm sure there's more to story. Do you really think Brian wants it all aired out?

Mr. C

going back in time
Reaction score
The straw that broke the camels back so to speak is this. Brian permanently deleted his Kodak thread and then regretted it. I removed permanent delete from everyone, including Dave. Brian did not approve.

So what you're saying is......All this is really your fault?:D:rolleyes

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score

No problems on my end Tom, I wish everyone the wind at their back and the sun on their face.

RD

Reactions: Wmc

Tom Brown

Epsilon contributor
Reaction score
No problems on my end Tom, I wish everyone the wind at their back and the sun on their face.

Thanks, Dave.

There are some on my end. For starters, I don't want to run a web site. On top of that, throw in my complete lack of patience for RDP bashing. On the bright side, at least I don't have to deal with the amount of crap you do. :D

Forensic

No Title
Reaction score
Thanks, Dave.

There are some on my end. For starters, I don't want to run a web site. On top of that, throw in my complete lack of patience for RDP bashing. On the bright side, at least I don't have to deal with the amount of crap you do. :D

Aint that the truth. I keep telling Dave to sell the thing so I can retire from the forums business.

Anyway, about the the other reply, we all have our opinions. I never traded PMs or phone calls with anyone that left so I don't always see the other sides point of view. From a general forum user experience, all that personality has left the building with much left unsaid. Some for the better, some for the worse.

I do like seeing you here Tom, even if it's brief.

Motor Boater

Reaction score
Sooooo should I not expect updates on the glastron and the alternator issue with the VW bug?

Tom Brown

Epsilon contributor
Reaction score
Sooooo should I not expect updates on the glastron and the alternator issue with the VW bug?

Both projects are moving forward but at the slowest pace possible. This will undoubtedly be the last update on this site for these two issues.

On the bright side, I stopped by to check on Ross and there is a VW transmission problem in the Lounge that has the potential to turn into an Internet carnival.