WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Let's See Your Schiada Regatta Pics!!!

djunkie

Broke mo fo
Reaction score
I dunno.. But for some reason I keep hearing this whisper voice from the movie the Hobbit saying "Precious" when I look at you in that pic.. :D

RD

I look so fucking skinny. I need to put some weight back on.

rivrrts429

Arch Stanton...
Reaction score
There's a lot going on in this picture. I can't blow up the picture any further but I keep seeing bad ass parts.

I need to know more lol

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1410919359.474807.jpg

rivergames

Reaction score
I look so fucking skinny. I need to put some weight back on.

Hey bud, I'm stoked to have finally met ya. By the way after months of being half lit in the head, I just remembered I owe ya for half of that jig for the AR10 receiver. PM me what I owe ya when you get a chance. Luckily I'm starting to pick up where I left off from

shintoooo

I'm Blessed
Reaction score
Hey bud, I'm stoked to have finally met ya. By the way after months of being half lit in the head, I just remembered I owe ya for half of that jig for the AR10 receiver. PM me what I owe ya when you get a chance. Luckily I'm starting to pick up where I left off from

I think you owe me some money too. PM Scent :D

djunkie

Broke mo fo
Reaction score

You don't owe me anything. Remind me next week and I'll bring it by your work if you'd like. Mines already done.

rivergames

Reaction score
You don't owe me anything. Remind me next week and I'll bring it by your work if you'd like. Mines already done.

I'm giving ya half for it! Sounds good you can check out half of my old crackerbox haha:skull

Roaddogg 4040

Reaction score
Supposedly I borrowed $5k off my brother. That prick I actually know I didn't borrow $$$ from him lol:D

Andrew, it wasn't $5K, it was $10K and it wasn't your brother, it was me:yikes:D:D Looks like a good time. Sure wish I had known about it...

Steve

dezrtracer

Reaction score
Here's a few pictures from the Regatta . Sorry don't have time to crop them getting ready for Billy B's .....:champagne: 2014 Schiada Regatta #2.jpg 2014 Schiada Regatta #4.jpg 2014 Schiada Regatta #6.jpg 2014 Schiada Regatta #7.jpg 2014 Schiada Regatta #9.jpg

Nord

HONKY
Reaction score
Great Pics Tom!! And Great Pics Roy!

Anymore pics of this boat? I've never seen it before.

attachment.php

RD

This boat was for sale on your site Dave. It change a few hands in the last couple years. It's also in the same section of pics that your mini is on Islander Marine's website. Hing with the new owner at RR Friday night. Cool dewd.

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
Always had a hard on for all white boats.. Not sure why or where the color combo comes from, but I've always wanted an all white v-drive with purple hardware. Which is weird because A. I don't like white, and B. I don't care much for purple.. LOL

AFter seeing the all white skater with red hardware though, I think if I do ever do one, it would be white and red.

RD

OldSchoolBoats

No Bad Days
Reaction score
Always had a hard on for all white boats.. Not sure why or where the color combo comes from, but I've always wanted an all white v-drive with purple hardware. Which is weird because A. I don't like white, and B. I don't care much for purple.. LOL

AFter seeing the all white skater with red hardware though, I think if I do ever do one, it would be white and red.

RD
All white with that black chrome would be pretty bad ass to. I love white.....nice and easy to keep clean.

oldschool

Reaction score
Great pics. Man, there was some nice hardware out there for sure.

sirbob

Reaction score
Thanks for posting some great pics everybody - its nice to see how the 1%ers live :D:D

Tom - well done!

lenmann

Reaction score
Bump!

Great weekend on the Strip!
This was one of the threads that convinced me that I just had to have a Schiada. Beautiful boats, incredible performance, and by all reports good people. I bought one two years after this regatta and have been working on it ever since...it hasn't been wet since the day I bought it. Shoulda just called Lee and ordered one.

Some day, I too, will attend a Schiada regatta.

rivergames

Reaction score
This was one of the threads that convinced me that I just had to have a Schiada. Beautiful boats, incredible performance, and by all reports good people. I bought one two years after this regatta and have been working on it ever since...it hasn't been wet since the day I bought it. Shoulda just called Lee and ordered one.

Some day, I too, will attend a Schiada regatta.
I purchased a freshly re-gelled 21' bare v-drive hull off Community years back. I was going to throw a 400r Outboard on the back. I even went down to KMG in San Diego and Kevin told me I should just lay a new one up in lieu of taking a chance it would still crack form the weight of the 400r. So I sold that hull and gave Lee a call.

Backlash

Reaction score
That picture of you in your flat in front of Badenochs is still the baddest picture EVER! I'll be looking for a giant print of it to hang in the garage sometime next year. I've gotta finish some other crap inside the house before I start on the garage. 👍

rivergames

Reaction score
That picture of you in your flat in front of Badenochs is still the baddest picture EVER! I'll be looking for a giant print of it to hang in the garage sometime next year. I've gotta finish some other crap inside the house before I start on the garage. 👍
Tommy Gun grabbed that shot that'll make the Parker history book . Makes me really miss that boat every time I look at that shot.