WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

USC Football........

Bobby V

Havasu1986
Reaction score
If Samsung was great at marketing they would have a Bruin scoring a touchdown against the trojans on the side of that box. Samsung would sell more TV's that's for sure...
Maybe in Asia. Thats where 90% of the students are from. :)

HOOTER SLED-

Supercharged MOTORBOAT!!!
Reaction score
Yea...FSU squeaks by with another. :rolleyes If I was on the committee, I'd bump those fuckers out the top 4. Weak.

HOOTER SLED-

Reaction score
Ball game. FSU wins by 3.

You know what.......might be even better if they go into the last game and lose to a weak ass Florida team. With all the close games they've been having, it could happen. Crazy shit happens in these rivalry games. They don't deserve to be in the top 4 IMO.....undefeated or not.

Bobby V

Havasu1986
Reaction score
33% at UCLA and 23% USC ...... most Asians prefer not to live in the slums:D
The slums. Have you been down there lately. Downtown is huge these days and SC just started a over BILLION $$$$$$$$$ new SC village. And that is just phase 1.

nowski

Reaction score
The slums. Have you been down there lately. Downtown is huge these days and SC just started a over BILLION $$$$$$$$$ new SC village. And that is just phase 1.
Location, location, location is there motto...

Miss Managed Assets

AKA: Ms78Southwind
Reaction score
This game is painful, I want to poke my eyes out! Home sick, so missed Dad's UCLA/USC Birthday party and this game sucks :grumble::swear:rant:

nowski

Reaction score
This game is painful, I want to poke my eyes out! Home sick, so missed Dad's UCLA/USC Birthday party and this game sucks :grumble::swear:rant:
It all depends what side of the ball your on Fight On!!! "Go Bruins"

SJP

WHTBRD
Reaction score
Crash and burn. That game was brutal.

Singleton

Reaction score
Loved every minute of that game. Now the smart kids need to beat up UCLA then the Arizona vs ASU winner plays in the PAC12 championship game.

westair

Reaction score
DIWPQDFHTDXSFJM.20140808204359.jpg .... a great day today:)

Joker

Reaction score
Stanford will beat UCLA next week.:thumbup:

G. Faulk

Reaction score
How is that a victory pic. It was a night game. :) Congrats to the better team. FUCLA. :skull

LOL. Im thinking USC might be a pac 12 front runner next year. Christ they better with Mariota and Hundley gone. :D:D

Bails

Reaction score
This is funny, as long as usc has coaches like kiffin and sark, ucla will keep rolling over them. Mora is at a different level. As a ucla grad I was happy to see usc hire sark. These guys are from the Pete carol school,I don't think anyone would say Pete is a great tactical coach, he is a motivator and team guy, and he is great at it. Not just anybody can do what he does, it takes a certain personallity. As long as they stick with sark it's good for ucla

westair

Reaction score
This is funny, as long as usc has coaches like kiffin and sark, ucla will keep rolling over them. Mora is at a different level. As a ucla grad I was happy to see usc hire sark. These guys are from the Pete carol school,I don't think anyone would say Pete is a great tactical coach, he is a motivator and team guy, and he is great at it. Not just anybody can do what he does, it takes a certain personallity. As long as they stick with sark it's good for ucla

They've definitely lost the fear factor they use to cause throughout the PAC 12 and all of college football .....and yes they really don't look a whole lot different with sark than they did with kiffin ..... as a Bruin I'm ok with that too!

mbrown2

Reaction score
They've definitely lost the fear factor they use to cause throughout the PAC 12 and all of college football .....and yes they really don't look a whole lot different with sark than they did with kiffin ..... as a Bruin I'm ok with that too!

It should be no surprise they lost their fear factor, they were under sanctions with the NCAA since 2010 that were just completely lifted this past June. In last year's bowl game they had 44 Scholarship ship players...41 fewer than the NCAA max...it will take them a couple of years of recruiting classes of 25 before they are back at the level of other Pac 12 schools and there is parity on there roster.

I personally thought they did ok this season being the first without sanctions, its like they are 2 years behind in recruiting....in another year or 2 UCLA will again be a cross town whipping boy and this joke will continue to be funny...

What does a Westair do when UCLA wins the BCS championship game? ........turn off the playstation... :)

In all seriousness UCLA played well last Sat and Hundley was a beast..congrats!

Bobby V

Havasu1986
Reaction score
It should be no surprise they lost their fear factor, they were under sanctions with the NCAA since 2010 that were just completely lifted this past June. In last year's bowl game they had 44 Scholarship ship players...41 fewer than the NCAA max...it will take them a couple of years of recruiting classes of 25 before they are back at the level of other Pac 12 schools and there is parity on there roster.

I personally thought they did ok this season being the first without sanctions, its like they are 2 years behind in recruiting....in another year or 2 UCLA will again be a cross town whipping boy and this joke will continue to be funny...

What does a Westair do when UCLA wins the BCS championship game? ........turn off the playstation... :)

This year is when the sanctions are done. Next year is when they get back to full scholarships.

nowski

Reaction score
I was told this yesterday by a usc fan at work, Sark is just a little better coach than Kiffin. Orgeron would have been a better coach than both, I tend to agree with this statement. By the way for all you sc fan out there who want a chance to win your money back from last weeks beat down here is your chance. Take UCLA and Miss. St. to cover this weekend...

mbrown2

Reaction score
This year is when the sanctions are done. Next year is when they get back to full scholarships.

Exactly, they were not full this year. They were lifted in June 2014 which is after the recruiting season..

westair

Reaction score

USC is still getting some of the best recruits in the country! .... they've had the players! .... you SC guys are in for a let down when they get full scholarships and the magic still doesn't happen .... before Pete Carroll SC was just a .500 mediocre team and had full scholarships then! ...what happened?? UCLA beat them 9 years straight! ...hardly a cross town whipping boy ....UCLA RUNS LA FOOTBALL!:skull
and good luck to sark and the boys:D

Bobby V

Havasu1986
Reaction score
USC is still getting some of the best recruits in the country! .... they've had the players! .... you SC guys are in for a let down when they get full scholarships and the magic still doesn't happen .... before Pete Carroll SC was just a .500 mediocre team and had full scholarships then! ...what happened?? UCLA beat them 9 years straight! ...hardly a cross town whipping boy ....UCLA RUNS LA FOOTBALL!:skull

What happens after Hundley leaves this year. That kid Rosen from St. John Bosco is no Hundley. :skull

Bobby V

Havasu1986
Reaction score

Just for the record. It was 8 straight. And during SCs run of 12 0f 13 from 1999-2011. PC wasn't there in 99, 2010 and 2011. :skull

HOOTER SLED-

Reaction score
How bout them Bruins?? Nice follow up boys. :skull:D

HOOTER SLED-

Reaction score
Uuuummm...looks like Arizona doesn't wanna win....wtf??? Lol

HOOTER SLED-

Reaction score
Nope.....looks like Oregon will face the only team to beat them this year. The P12 championship that should be happening....should be a good game.

nowski

Reaction score
Nope.....looks like Oregon will face the only team to beat them this year. The P12 championship that should be happening....should be a good game.
Not only did Arizona beat Oregon this year they beat the crap out of them last year as well. Those two beat downs were the two worst games of Mariota's career, those Wildcats are definitely in his head. I think Dick Rod will have his team up and ready to take it to the Ducks again. If Arizona knocks off the Ducks there won't be anyone representing the PAC 12 in the final four...

By the way I'll admit it, my Bruins looked like crap today.

G. Faulk

Reaction score
The last 2 PAC12 games Oregon has lost has been to AZ! Looking forward to 3.

Thats what Stanford thought and look what happen. If it gets close, the best 2014 college football player will put it on his back and win it.

Singleton

Reaction score
Thats what Stanford thought and look what happen. If it gets close, the best 2014 college football player will put it on his back and win it.

If you think the best college football player is on the Oregon team then you have problems :). Not sure who the best player is, but it is not the Oregon QB.

SJP

WHTBRD
Reaction score
Getting ready for the SC / ND tailgate. It has been a long season - hope to end on a high note.

I cannot believe I am going to say this but I hope O wins today and ends the pac 12 mediocre madness. :D

Stainless

Banned
Reaction score
Still think back to that missed FG against USC. SC called time out at the snap and next attempt missed. [emoji27]

Miss Managed Assets

AKA: Ms78Southwind
Reaction score
Getting ready for the SC / ND tailgate. It has been a long season - hope to end on a high note.

I cannot believe I am going to say this but I hope O wins today and ends the pac 12 mediocre madness. :D
Hopeing to leave by 9:30, i have a feeling attendance will be light today!