WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Sea Doo Challenger

jeffymurray1957

Reaction score
I need some help. A good friend of mine is a car dealer and needs to take a sea doo on trade, here is what it is

1997 Seadoo Challenger bombardier 5 passenger 2 owner with 150 hours twin 110 jet engines sitting on a trailer.

Can someone please tell me what the market value of this thing is roughly.

Thanks

Paul65k

Schiada Baby.......Yeah!!
Reaction score
I had one and can tell you that the technology is almost completely outdated........$3K max on a trade or he'll get killed.

brad22

Barco Mecanico
Reaction score
Check nada.com like mentioned first...but would also do a check on everything else first. 717 engines?. Compression check on each motor is a must, visual check of impeller condition and wear ring clearance. That year has terrible gauges and are expensive to replace. Overall just make sure it runs because parts on those are sometimes hard to get and expensive. What happens is what it takes to get it running like it suppose to exceeds the value so you have to be careful..not to mention you have two engines so twice the price of everything if a problem. .good luck.

TOBTEK

Reaction score
I bought one at auction a few years back to resale. Took over a year to sell, they are SOFT ! lost my arse on that one.