WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Gunpoint on GoPro

Chopperman

Reaction score
Hell no, I would've taken that guys pea shooter and fed it to him!!

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
Rule number one of robbery.. Make sure the victim knows what you are saying.. Lol

VoodooMedMan

Inmate #446
Reaction score
Hell no, I would've taken that guys pea shooter and fed it to him!!

Same here. Actually one reason I don't like to travel abroad. Here i wouldn't have to do that. I would have just fed his chest a couple of 45 caliber slugs of lead.

Kachina26

Inmate #RDP158
Reaction score
At some point it was apparent that the guy was unwilling or unable to use his gun. My guess would be no bullets.

yz450mm

Reaction score
Once he was within arms reach, use that fag bandana as a collar and bounce his head off that fence or the ground like a basketball. Or tackle his upper body while he's straddling his bike, hopefully pinning his leg while you disable him.

koenig

Reaction score
The cyclists are from Vancouver. It was partially their fault. Feel like asking them if they bike in skid row of Vancouver with expensive camera's hanging out. The answer would likely be no, so why cruise bad neighborhoods of foreign countries. They may as well have had fists full of cash, look at me I'm a rich foreigner, begging to be robbed if you ask me.

VoodooMedMan

Inmate #446
Reaction score
The cyclists are from Vancouver. It was partially their fault. Feel like asking them if they bike in skid row of Vancouver with expensive camera's hanging out. The answer would likely be no, so why cruise bad neighborhoods of foreign countries. They may as well have had fists full of cash, look at me I'm a rich foreigner, begging to be robbed if you ask me.

Stupid move yes but still not right. That's like saying she was dressed like a hooker and that's why she got raped. Yep stupid to dress like that and be in that place but stupidity isn't a crime. Pulling a gun to rob someone is.

koenig

Reaction score
Foreign travel 101 don't flash expensive jewellery and accessories like cameras around. Maybe not their fault but could have been lower key and less of a target.

VoodooMedMan

Inmate #446
Reaction score
Foreign travel 101 don't flash expensive jewellery and accessories like cameras around. Maybe not their fault but could have been lower key and less of a target.

Agreed. I learned going to Mexico and Jamaica to leave the watch and Oakleys back at the resort or on the ship. Now I'm even smarter. I just don't visit crapholes.

koenig

Reaction score
I said in another thread I don't like going outside of Canada or the states. Been to several more foreign places and decided they are just not worth going.

My brother had a semi dangerous business going at one time. He started going to Cuba, its like Mexico without the crime, the girls are extra horny. Perfect for an 18 year old. Flights are cheap from here like $280 return. He could get a house for $15 per day, including daily maid service. Meals and drinks are also crazy cheap. He made some Cuban friends, he still talks with a few over Skype even now. He could buy a VCR at Walmart for $69 and sell it there for $600, he'd give his friend $300 and keep $300. He'd do 20 VCR's a trip, and also women's clothing bought at a liquidator place, he'd buy entire racks of clothes and triple his money. He go once a month, pay for his trip and even make a little money. It was dangerous because he was in a country the average person makes $20 per month and he'd have up to $12,000 U.S cash on him at his rental house.

Kachina26

Inmate #RDP158
Reaction score
Agreed. I learned going to Mexico and Jamaica to leave the watch and Oakleys back at the resort or on the ship. Now I'm even smarter. I just don't visit crapholes.

I quit going to 3rd world countries 20 years ago. No amount of cheap lobster or booze is worth my life.

Spot

Reaction score
Dangerous stuff, that could go from a robbery to much worse in a second. Got to be careful....