WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

The guy that made it over the fence at the White House...

WTRR

Not On The Boat
Reaction score
Shouldn't he be able to live there now? What's the difference between that fence and one at the border? LoL

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
Shouldn't he be able to live there now? What's the difference between that fence and one at the border? LoL

Yep! In fact, every person who makes it over should replace a WH staff member with full benies.
At least they worked for it.

boatdoc55

Rest Easy Retired Boat Mechanic 😢🚤
Reaction score
I thought if you made it over the fence they welcomed you , gave you a place to stay and gave you this little plastic card that in-titles you to as much food as you need. Then they say call all your family, grandma, uncles, aunts, cousins, what the hell, the next door neighbor and tell them ALL to come also. This place is great, all these rich, fat, old white guys are paying for it. It is America you know.

Yellowboat

Reaction score
I thought if you made it over the fence they welcomed you , gave you a place to stay and gave you this little plastic card that in-titles you to as much food as you need. Then they say call all your family, grandma, uncles, aunts, cousins, what the hell, the next door neighbor and tell them ALL to come also. This place is great, all these rich, fat, old white guys are paying for it. It is America you know.
don't worry we're paying for his place to stay and his food and his health care now.

Bobby V

Havasu1986
Reaction score
How did your family make it "over the fence". Mine came from Holland. :rolleyes

BHC Vic

cobra performance boats
Reaction score
Mine came from Mexico. We go back and forth as we please [emoji4]

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score

Mine came from Scotland, and like yours I know that they busted their asses and were handed nothing.
They came here not for hand outs or entitlements, but for the opportunity to create a better life and future in the land of opportunity.

In those days most immigrants faced radical bigotry, massive struggles, and zero help outside of their own section of town. Even in their own section of town they faced tough odds because everyone was in the same boat.
Point is that there is a BIG difference between immigration 100 or more years ago and the tidal wave of uncontrolled land border assault we are under today.

It is a liberal article of belief that because immigration was once good for this Country, and built this Country, it must always be good.
It only works in a good way by assimilation.
The melting pot is now a salad bowl and it is your PC attitude that is SOLELY the reason.
Now I don't know your ancestors history, but I do know mine. They were NOT swept in on a wave of criminals and illegals. They were processed straight off the boat, and legally assimilated as AMERICANS. I have NEVER heard any of them (when they were alive) refer to themselves as Scottish Americans even once.
So if you want to compare and put your ancestors at the same level as illegal hordes, with murderers and drug runners that is your business I guess.

boatdoc55

Rest Easy Retired Boat Mechanic 😢🚤
Reaction score

You should pull your head out of your a$$. I wouldn't classify my family as the same as what's happening now. If you want to, be my guest. The trash, I won't call them people, that are coming across the border, mind you Illegally, are nothing like MY people from years ago. They did it legally and then worked their a$$'s off so I and the rest of my family that are alive could live the way we do.
Put that in your liberal pipe and smoke it.

Bobby V

Havasu1986
Reaction score
You should pull your head out of your a$$. I wouldn't classify my family as the same as what's happening now. If you want to, be my guest. The trash, I won't call them people, that are coming across the border, mind you Illegally, are nothing like MY people from years ago. They did it legally and then worked their a$$'s off so I and the rest of my family that are alive could live the way we do.
Put that in your liberal pipe and smoke it.
So you never answered the question. Where are you from.

Gelcoater

Reaction score
You don't get it do you?

I am from Biloxi, my ancestors are from Scotland, primarily. I am an Amrican...NOT a "Scottish American".
How about you? Are you an American? Or a "Holland American"??
WTG,I get what you are saying.It's sad some do not.
<---Born in Germany,from American parents,of German ancestors as well as English and Scottish,and maybe a little Irish,a true mutt if you will.
My dad was a Vet,served in Vietnam,his father before him,a Marine who served in WWII and was part of the Pacific theater,sacked the Island of Okinawa.Dating back to colonial times that side of the family fought in wars to help form this great country.Sorry WTG,at one point it sounds as though our kin may have shot at each other,my family fought on the side of the North.I do not hold it against you;):D
My mothers father was denied to serve,had polio as a kid,he mined the lead in Picher,Ok,the lead used to make bullets that helped win the war my fathers father fought.My mothers fathers brother served in the Army in WWII in Europe,he came home in a casket.
But I am not a "German,English,Scottish,Irish American"....Just American with a proud heritage.&#127482;&#127480;

WTRR

Not On The Boat
Reaction score
So this guy jumps a fence and is facing 10 years in a federal pen. Thousands jump the fence coming in from Mexico and they get a free ride back if caught. That's Fucked up. Guess it's alright for these border ranchers and citizens to have their property invaded by intruders...just don't do it at the White House.

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
So this guy jumps a fence and is facing 10 years in a federal pen. Thousands jump the fence coming in from Mexico and they get a free ride back if caught. That's Fucked up. Guess it's alright for these border ranchers and citizens to have their property invaded by intruders...just don't do it at the White House.

Nailed it.

That's how "kingdoms" work.

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
WTG,I get what you are saying.It's sad some do not.
<---Born in Germany,from American parents,of German ancestors as well as English and Scottish,and maybe a little Irish,a true mutt if you will.
My dad was a Vet,served in Vietnam,his father before him,a Marine who served in WWII and was part of the Pacific theater,sacked the Island of Okinawa.Dating back to colonial times that side of the family fought in wars to help form this great country.Sorry WTG,at one point it sounds as though our kin may have shot at each other,my family fought on the side of the North.I do not hold it against you;):D
My mothers father was denied to serve,had polio as a kid,he mined the lead in Picher,Ok,the lead used to make bullets that helped win the war my fathers father fought.My mothers fathers brother served in the Army in WWII in Europe,he came home in a casket.
But I am not a "German,English,Scottish,Irish American"....Just American with a proud heritage.&#61946;&#61944;

My American ancestors assimilated in Ohio and Pennsylvania, although my moms research has shown her paternal side ancestry to be of the Clower plantation family (British) these were plantations in W Virginia as far as she has researched. They were slave owning plantations, however, as my Grandparents met Black families with the same last name as them during their family tree quests. These families had taken the name Clower when they were freed, as they had no last names as slaves. So basically my ancestors supported the North, I was only born in Mississippi because my dad was stationed there.

Going back further, my moms ancestors (Britts) fought my Dads ancestors (Scott's) long before anything over here!
I don't know if it's true, but he always said we were from William Wallaces blood line. There is an unbridgeable gap in my research that suggests some fooling around in the Amish Pennsylvania...:yikes

Bobby V

Havasu1986
Reaction score
Indian.jpg Indian Cheif.jpg :(

530RL

Reaction score

So you support more immigration, but demand a union to protect your job from competition.

Now that is hilarious. :thumbup:

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
So you support more immigration, but demand a union to protect your job from competition.

Now that is hilarious. :thumbup:

Right?

It's not surprising. The lib righteousness is based on isolating themselves from the problems they create.

Old Texan

Honorary Warden #377 Emeritus - R.I.P.
Reaction score
Right?

It's not surprising. The lib righteousness is based on isolating themselves from the problems they create.

Sig line material right there T......That is one of the best summations I've ever heard.:thumbup: